Is it ok if the only abb exercizes i do are planks?

is it ok if the only abb exercizes i do are planks?

Planks are useless and stupid

Deadlifts and squats are all you need

thats not true, assuming you want sexy sexy abs, do decline situps or something, oblique crunches etc

planks are an assistance exercise for deadlifts and squats

I mean, at least the dudes on the right have good enough genetics to not look like failed lab experiments.

Still look like shit, though.

Stop posting this stupid bait. Squats and deadlifts will get you a rock solid core

Believe what you want. I have to do LOTS of core exercises for weightlifting. It always comes down to my core strength and form starts to suck. All the powerlifters at the gym do also lots of core exercises.

Is it a prerequisite to be off putting and half-crazy to be vegan?

The light twins look athletic as fuck

You are just a weak faggot. I don't train my core either and I have a better 6 pack than 99% of Veeky Forums

Squats and deadlifts are literally all you need, only problem is the majority of you don't lift heavy

if by athletic you mean skelly, then yes, they do

op here
i hurt my knee doing weighted squats about 2 weeks ago
it still hurts
wat do?

See a fucking doctor you retard

>leddit: the post

Watch form videos. Get someone to film/critique your form. If you hurt your knee squatting you have terrible form. Squats (when done right) have minimal shear on your knees.

The light twins fuck u

They don't look like bodybuilders/fitness models but they look like they do a lot of sport. They're like 6'4 too, a little taller than VG.

light twins have the most perfect muscular lean body a man can hope to achieve. If you want to be bigger, then you have body image disorder.

Veeky Forums doens

Never heard of them but they are DYEL as fuck.

>into le trash bin

>being this delusional about the human body

Actual fitness > artificial bodybuilder roid physique

hollow body hold >

Naw sorry i'm way more fit than them as a natty. Bigger, leaner, and probably stronger. I have no idea who they are, but they look weak af.

I have full blown dysmorphia, i'm well aware, but if those DYEL twinks can make it as 'fitness' celebrities, anyone can.

>leaner

nigga they at like 6% bf

>weighted squats
is this a new meme?