Whats happening to women

Whats happening to women
Sometimes I just want to kidnap one and tie her down and slit her throat with a unsharp sandwich knife

Why cant things be normal simple I just want to trust a girl and build a family like my father did

Women follow eachothers stupid ideas and memes like sheep and think its funny and dont realise theyre ruining things

Internet is cancer

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

It's just them putting up a front. They always catch feelings and then become bored and lose them. Women are fickle and jump from being ultra committed to wanting to leave you based on nothing but their indecisiveness. Just fuck em and date for a few months while looking for their replacement, once you've found a replacement dump the first one and start the cycle all over again.

Make it seem like you don't give a fuck

Dang this is pretty accurate man it hurts

I was suffering depression and derealisation heavyily 2 years ago

Met a girl and somehow all my symptons literally faded away I was happy as never before it was perfect I loved her

She left me 3 months ago because she couldnt decide what to do and wanted to study abroad

Derealisation came back 10x worse my world seems fake

>Why can't things be normal

>I want to kidnap a woman and cut her throat with an unsharp knife

cheryl is a qt

>doesn't understand how women work... at all

i'm 90% certain that pic is satire

If only

it's not really hard

let me spell it out for you faggots since you don't seem to get it

>girl has instagram, twitter etc.
okay
>girl posts more than once a week on instagram, twitter etc.
DROP HER
>girl thinks women empowerment is okay
okay
>girl supports women empowerment by spouting bullshit over social media
DROP HER
>girl dresses like a normal human being
okay
>girl dresses like she wants to be fucked by anyone who looks at her (titties and ass hanging out)
DROP HER
>girl needs your attention and approval
okay
>girl needs other people's attention and approval
DROP HER INSTANTLY

that is my genuine answer since 90% of my friendbase is female. I know women to their core and if you follow the instructions above, you will never have a problem

the only problem that could arise is if you are a cunt yourself. well then you're better off alone

not true. only stupid women do stuff like that. boredom comes from somewhere, you know

if your girlfriend is a lazy-ass who can't do jack shit, hell, wouldn't you drop her?

attractiveness comes from the things you do. if you are boring then people in real life will always leave you. strive to be more than just a boring cunt. do some trips, be innovative. women and men are more alike than people use to think

I saw the girlfriend of my buddy making out with another dude in a bar. Snapped a pic and send it to him. He called immediately and asked where I am, who she is with and so on...

He messaged her and she lied to him. 'Oh I'm already in bed, watching some TV and half asleep'
They planned a trip together the next week. So he started to get a little bit distant, work more hours at work, spent more time at his place and with family. He said it is stressful right now and he needs to get some shit done before the trip. On the day of the trip she waited for hours with her luggage in her apartment to get picked up. Blew up his phone and went ballistic on his facebook. He was silent the whole trip, no contact at all.

Dude took his father on the trip and spent some quality time with his dad. Hiking, fishing, have a some drinks and just relax. Back at home he took all her stuff and dropped it at her parents. He send her the photo I took at the bar and blocked her ass. He visited me on that evening and thanked me, brought a good bottle of whisky for me (trip was in Scotland). So we drank the Whisky and talked until we both passed out.

The reason for this story is, the bitch thought she was funny and wrote a few tweets with the hashtag #WasteHisTime2016. We had a good laugh how he wasted her time.

Lol. That's actually pretty funny. I might send something like this to my girlfriend next time I'm together with her and her mom.

this so fucking much. nigger did some goddamn studies

I like this story, doesn't matter whether it's fake or not

>consulted experts
>that message

willing to go to pound me in the ass prison over a woman. this has r9k written all over it

Memes
Genes
Scenes

u had it

>yfw you sat across from her

what's wrong with that? pretty hot thb

>>girl needs your attention and approval
>okay

I was with you up until here

Elliot pls go