What's the most Veeky Forums job I can get?

What's the most Veeky Forums job I can get?

Tired of being a NEET and need a career but literally my only interests are fitness and nutrition.

welding.

Won't the fumes kill my lung capacity gains?

work at the gym

still havent found the kids we told you about huh
and you say you know everything

0/10

personal trainer
manager at gym
smoothiebar at gym
janitor at gym
lifting contest judge

Dont you have a fucking brain dipshit?

Fluffer

you seem to be fit for g4p

I've seen the documentary that image is from, OP

>snake overslept
>other snakes had already awoken from hibernation and were warming up in the sun (cold-blooded) so they could go find mates
>this snake realizes he can't catch up so he lets out a feminine scent that attracts a bunch of male snakes
>the male snakes slither over and start rubbing their bodies all over the other snake
>this warms the late snake up, who then basically says "see ya, faggots" and slithers away to find an actual female snake to bang
>the pile of male snakes just looks on in confusion

They're so like us

thats actually pretty funny

Do you recall the name of it? That sounds hilarious.

Carpenter
Construction
Landscaping
You could also work at a factory or warehouse but that's not really a 'career'

>post yfw this explains traps

I work in IT
All my coworkers are fucking /v/irgins, overweight or numales

Fucking kill me already

I saw it too. If I remember correctly it was David Attenborough. Life, life with cold blood, or something other.

That's how it usually is. It's one of the sole reasons why I wouldn't want to work in it/web dev.

Work on an oil rig, you don't need an education, it's physical labor, there are gyms on many rigs for free, great food, great salary, the only thing is you have to do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

I mean, considein the high test content of semen, which would likely absorb well anally.. replace warm with bulk and ya, it reallly does

It's from the series "Life" narrated by David Attenborough. It's on Netflix

Season 1, Episode 2: Reptiles and Amphibians

The whole series is interesting but that one scene had me on the floor

As someone who used to play MMORPGs, it reminds me so much of guys who make girl characters so that they'll get free gold/armor/weapons, help with quests, runs through dungeons, etc

Are you retarded? Turn your interests into a paycheck. Be a trainer. I'm doing it and if you're already into fitness it's ez mode.

Being a trainer pays fuckall money
Maybe as a sidejob but not as your main job

So he is a trap?

do not go and be a trainer. use your brain.

I remember doing this with a male and female character and noticing people would give you equipment but it ruined the game....

My brain don't work much tho.

That shit is hard as fuck, 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. Make sure you eat everything in sight.

Kek, I appreciate it guys.

Trades then. Depending on where you are in the world you can make a lot of money. Totally subjective to location. Canada and Australia for sure. I'm from Canada and know an Hvac guy making 180k a year. Also, if you need money and are handsome and Veeky Forums you could try to get in to bartending.

Clinical Athletic trainer/orthotic fitter
Registered dietitian
Exercise physiologist
Physical therapist

>smoothiebar at gym