I felt so ashamed today Veeky Forums

I felt so ashamed today Veeky Forums ...

>arrive at gym
>really have to piss before starting my workout
>wc has one already taken stall and a few urinals with one guy already there relieving himself
>take the urinal to the far left and try to mind my own business
>bladder says no
>just stand there awkwardly in front of the urinal with my wiener out
>the guy next to me eventually finishes and leaves
>mfw my bladder has autism

As soon as there is just one other guy at the urinals I cant pee anymore. How the fuck can I tell my bladder to relax in public toilets?
I have absolutely no problem with showing my dick to other people while showering after a workout. But whenever I head to the toilets and there is just one other guy at the urinals I cant pee anymore (no problem with stalls).

same here, I just don't go to urinals senpai

Your piss shy, I get that way too.
I found that tickling my tail bone helps me piss easier.

*You're
Please no bully

like some kind of psychological anchor to relax?

I guess, I'm not sure.
Just something that has always worked.

Dude I had this exact same problem, busting for a piss some guy comes to take a piss, i'm standing there with my cock out like a twat, guy finishes and I suddenly start.

Fucking bladders man.

I feel this too
>work in a large call center (discover credit cards)
>restrooms all over the place
>have to piss, go to the closest to mine
>can't piss because people are
>they leave, another comes in
>eventually give up and walk to the next closest restroom
>maintenance is cleaning so it's closed
>start going really far, unfamiliar sections of the building
>walking around like a retard looking for a restroom
>even go upstairs, never been up there
>can't find one
>too autistic to ask
>give up and go back to my area
>finally end in the original restroom and piss
>took almost 20 minutes
>paranoid that the security camera monitors were watching me and thought I was acting suspicious
>or that they were laughing at me
feels bad

some one being piss shy is one of those weird things i cant wrap my head around
do you think others are evaluating your piss stream or something? no one cares
just think that you are pissing at home, or in front of a river stream or in the middle of a forest or something. or dont think about anything at all

>that pleasant feeling when you start to fart mid pissing
>the remaining folks at the urinals join in on your laughing riot with cheers and what not

nobody cares

tickling my asscheeks helps me piss but it's a bit inconvenient to do in public

tomorrow I will drink a shit load of water and go to several public toilets and exclusively allow myself to piss at urinals when someone else is around

will try out different methods to distract/relax
thit is going to be one humiliating day

wish me luck, will report back if I found something that works

fucking normies

i already feel better knowing that im not the only one
thanks guys

>normies
get a kidney stone, i guarantee you will make everything possible to piss, regardless of where you are or who is around you

My sides, what a journey that will be. Please report though. I have same problem, i did nothing about it so far and got to the point i sometimes can't even go if someone is in the next stall. Fuck me

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

all we have left is eachother, user

Yea that's why I always go in the stall. Some dude once said something to me in a joking way like can't go with a crowd? It was super awkward lol.

>>that pleasant feeling when you start to fart mid pissing
>>the remaining folks at the urinals join in on your laughing riot with cheers and what not
wtf nigger??

We logically know that it's dumb but it's some weird physiological response. I can only go in a urinal if I really have to go.

Don't give a shit what other people think. It's hard I know but who cares if people are waiting or looking or staring or judging or whatever? That is their problem. Sometimes I like to imagine that I'm standing at a urinal like some kind of Stoic warrior or samurai, literally for two hours until finally I pee, like some kind of crazy ritual, even though there are hundreds waiting behind me. It actually helps to visualize it as somehow heroic and cinematic. It's my bladder and I'll damn well empty it when I please.

>2016
>not pretending to be fucking zeezbrah when pissing at urinals

not gonna make it pals

>autism: the post

I read a thing about exhaling and bladder control when I was young. No idea how to find it again but what you do is take a deep breath then blow out whenever you pee. A lot of people do it subconsciously but if you do it on purpose you can get to the point where you can pee on command

>people actually have a problem pissing in public
What the fuck
This is a real thing? Being spergy around girls is expected of Veeky Forums, but who the fuck is self conscious of other men evaluating them while they whiz?

>gays
Makes more sense than you think.

what works for me is to let our a deep breath and slouch my shoulders a bit

>taking your dick out next to a stranger is way less anxiety inducing than making conversation
what

also where the fuck do you think you are

Because it doesn't involve interacting with another person.