Snacks

What are some snacks you eat when you wanna eat clean?

cashew nuts and human ejaculate

cum

>Eating clean
>Nuts

fuck you talking bout m8? They're full of fats and a bag of nuts is like 500 calories.

bleach

lel

cinnamon apple chips

How well do they satiate hunger?

>fat is bad for you

it works great for me, or alternatively eat celery sticks because they really satiate hunger. Boil them a bit and put some spices on them (bbq spices, curry, paprika powder, etc)

77cal per bar

From healthy fats, which the body will expend more energy to break down than it will get from them. A calorie is not a calorie; 500 kcal of nuts ain't the same as 500 kcal of sugar. Also don't eat the whole fucking bad you fucking animal...

> the box clearly says 94 calories

user, it literally says 94cal on the box. How did you fuck this up?

Olives

side of the box says 523 calories kek

your mom's pussy biatch.

One fruit.
Some walnuts.
I case i get reaaally hungry: one egg burrito (2 eggs, one wrap, one table spoon of garlic an herbs cream cheese, hot sauce) around 300kcal.

Almonds, roasted peas, kale chips, banana, apples, pears.

nuts

Ice cream sandwiches are godtier

Can I drink a glass of milk in the morning if I'm on cut?

Bump

Quest bars? Clif bars?

I like cucumbers. I read somewhere that msg has less sodium than salt per gram and the studies that said it was bad for you are outdated so I've been using msg instead of salt.

i know its for them "eat as much as you want without worrying about calories" but that sounds like depression on a plate

>per 100g

Lean protein and whole fruits.

Handful of nuts and a sip of nut milk

baby carrots and peanut butter

yogurt with granola

Trail mix dude

Great for macros, just make sure you get one w/o chocoloate

tinned sardines or almonds

neger snälla

Nothing satiates hunger unless you eat a huge fucking steak and mashed potatoes. Enjoy your hunger, cutfag.

Find some good deals on the deli.

ox/pork tongues taste awesome.

i like the macros and taste of pork rinds

Well, he only eats 4/5th of a bar, you see. Every calorie counts.

I mix coconut milk (from the can), chia seed, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, honey and leave it in the fridge over night. Delicious.

Put 6 dates into a bowl with about a cup of hot water; add protein powder, cocoa, nuts and seeds (hemp are the best mix of protein and fat), peanut butter and mix; roll them into balls and throw them in the freezer. Delicious.

The classic snack for me is a salad: nutrient dense, packed with protein and delicious.