Help!

My gf keeps sending me cancerous pics like pic related. I've actually told her that stuff like that gives me cancer and that it actually agitates me instead of making me laugh etc.

Then she apologizes but after a week or so I get the next one....

What do?

its a fucking picture LMFAO like look away from your screen you autistic fuck goddamn

whats wrong? she is projecting

Gf cringe thread

Don't tell me that pics like that don't immediately grow a tumor inside your head....

You're a faggot

Fuck you for making me react

Lel

>asking Veeky Forums for girl advise

Give her a spanking. She had her fair warning.

Send her poopoopeepee comics back.

OR make fun of her cancer.

Just literally ignore her bullshit

You should never be texting your girlfriend just to talk.

I bet you kim doesnt even put out

Stop responding to them and she'll stop sending them. Literally just ghost her for a day whenever she sends you that shit. Don't respond except for emergency.

Come on. Help me. I can't stand it any longer.

What's really annoying me is that she keeps doing it even though I've told her directly and bluntly that I don't want that

She has a sex tape and a child.

>Not showing her your pepe collection.
>Not showing her real memes.

What are you, fucking gay?

Well you fucking chose her.
If that's her way to show affection and let you know she's into you while you aren't together then you've got two options.
Just go with it and be happy that she's interested in you.
Or dump her because you're apparently a fucking prime A alpha dog who likes long silences and staring at people.

Forreal though wtf is your problem? You fucking chose her and asked or agreed to be in a relationship. Stop bitching about your fucking shitty love life on Veeky Forums.
Pathetic cunt.

>"his" child
>"his" sex tape

Who could stay sane when you have to look at pics like that?

Regardless of whatever you think, she put out for someone. Kim is the furthest thing from a prude.

I said gf not bf I don't need your gay ass advice

Not me.

But then again I don't date 13 year olds.
Not fitness related. Report thread and hope you keep her as a gf because you're one of those people who bitch about no gf around here you shit.

>tfw your girlfriend won't let you induce lactation on her, but she wants to finger your asshole
She just won't agree to a compromise. It's completely unfair that she expects to put things in my butt and I can't even get a little milk from her.

I like nigger memes, not sure if it's even ironic anymore

She's 20 that's what makes it so sad

Nothing annoys me more than Nigger memes

if you werent such a fucking pussy OP you would say "these arent funny, you can stop sending them now"

grow a pair

Look at how assmad this nerd is

yeah but this is kanye im talking about, does she look into kanye? would you be into kanye at all?

some girl asked if i wanted to see a funny meme last night. it was pretty cringey

at least you have a gf user. my autismo makes it hard for me to get past shit like this.

this one is pretty bad

You clearly haven't read this thread thoroughly, shithead.

Ive told her that it dislike those kind of pics and that they annoy me and make me aggressive. Then she gets apologetic and says she won't send them anymore. All is good for 1 or 2 weeks and then I get the next pic.

She is nice in every other regard but its just so cringy how someone grown up would send around pictures like that.
Should I send gore back to her?

tell her to step up her meme game

For someone, not for the turbomanlet.

tell her to step up her meme game

Lol pham

This one is not as bad since it has 'you're' instead of 'ur'. Obviously written by a white person

"if you dont stop sending these stupid pics im just going to ignore your number"

>getting aggressive over white girl memes
These threads make me glad I'm not autistic

Man she's your gf just be a bit chill even if you think it's stupid.
My gf makes these couple pictures of us that she edits with some shitty Chinese app to make them look 'kawaii' or whatever. It's dumb as fuck but I tell her its really sweet of her. Its the thought that counts. I just make excuses when she asks me if she should post them on fb tho. Lel

I'd believe Kim is fucking Kanye. Kanye doesn't strike me as the type of person to give a girl the time of day if he isn't fucking.

My gf used to have this rly fucking cringy instagram with shit like this

Since she was 19 and i was 22 when we got together, whenever she did stuff like this i told her shes acting like a stupid teenage girl. Eventually she stopped being so cringy, realized how cringy she was and fast forward 1 yr shes like a different person

This one is actually funny

I can't believe some fags are arguing about Kim and Kanye in my thread....

the point is tell her the ones she's sending arn't that funny

>I can't believe some fags are arguing about Kim and Kanye in my thread....
I can't believe you're getting autistic over your gf sending you pictures. You're like one of those fags complaining about cyber bullying. If you don't like it, ignore them. No one's forcing you to use the Internet or your phone.

kanye seems exactly like the person who would do this just so he can get a HOT woman
says the dude throwing a fit over pictures

I see what you mean. It's just that I've tried telling her from nice to blunt, that she should stop that and it never lasted for more than 2 weeks

Lol, grow up and just ignore her cancer, mate. She's not your bro, she's your girlfriend. She's not going to be updated on the latest Veeky Forums super meme like you are.

Is she black

Fuck no

kanye is a thirsty gnome full of insecurities

>shes not ur bro

Then shes not worth being exclusive with senpai

not skin color but her child came out really black so im guessing she is of black ethnic descent

gf memes are the worst memes. You cringe hard but have to pretend you like their shit

>Kanye doesn't strike me as the type of person to give a girl the time of day if he isn't fucking.
>the time of day

KENT DETECTED

Well ok then, ill just report your thread for being offtopic.

Thats super funny.

>pretending you like their shit

BETA DETECED
E
T
A

seriously man up
if shit aint funny i tell my gf right away, thank god shes white and is not sending me all those low tier memes we see ITT

Now I'm scared. My thread on an anonymous Taiwanese bathtub producer forum is going to be deleted. Oh no

The worst are girls who browse the Chive and act like that shit is anything other than the putrid underbelly of 9gag.
>"Keep calm and ____ on" memes everywhere
Just fuck my shit up, fampai.

kek

thank god my gf only sends cutesy romance stuff and animal pics, the stuff itt is horrifying

>not skin color but her child came out really black so im guessing she is of black ethnic descent

>says the dude who is to much of a beta to get his GF from sending nigger pics

Alfalfa as fuark.
Snap chat is truly man's greatest invention.

Not as assmad as the bitchboi who is whining on Veeky Forums about his mentally stunted girlfriend sending him shitty relationship pictures.
Bet you don't even lift, poo in loo fgt.

She's trying to be flirty/tell you how much she likes you etc but she's a normie, it's no big deal. Just treat it like you would if a child did it

Give me her number. I'll deal with her for you.

Have you tried not being an immature youngcunt faggot?

Have you tried not dating immature youngcunt faggot bitches?

Do both of those and that'll solve your problem.

In this thread.

OP is even more of a gigantic faggot.
How are you not 15?
You're bitching about your gf?
You think aaaaanyone here cares?
People are literally just posting to shitpost you.
Shitpost
Shitpost
Shitpost
Hope you get run over and she leaves you.

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR

Lol is your girlfriend named Anna? Same bitch on my Facebook posting this shit everyday and tagging her bf.
>Mfw she was gonna dump him for me but I said I wasn't interested

snapchat is fucking gay pham only retards trapped in the retard hivemind use it

She is cucking you

But how else will you be able to send a girls bf pictures like
with awesome filters?

what satisfaction can u get out of doing stuff like that unless you a gigantic cunt..its not alpha its just sad mate

social media is fake it is not reality

>
found the butthurt cuck what these pics hit too close to home

She's trying to keep you content with memes.

MEMES

Everything will probably go wrong sooner or later

Tell her y'all neva gonna eat out her stank puss

wow bro ur so alpha zyzz brah!!! yeah fuckin im so alpha shrredded sick cunt!!! cuck!!!! butthurrtt! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you live in memes bro

its okay bro she'll come back one day

>it's just sad
Why is it sad? It seems like you're just making fun of some loser. Same things we do on Veeky Forums but to some guy in real life.

Is there a collection of pics like this somewhere? They're funny as hell.

Savage holy fuck, post more