I'm done with lifting

Can't wait to quit lifting.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.

xD

Who hurt you pal? Who broke your heart?

Or maybe you were just impatient? Did you make any gains?

Post your body.

Oh OP...

Maybe there's a nice middle ground between 200lb weakling and someone who obsesses over going to the gym?

good form, pupper

If you spent half as much effort lifting as you did on this shitty rant just imagine where you'd be. Good riddance, not even any convincing arguments

good form, pupper

The dog in that photo isn't a beagle; it's an English Bulldog.

good form, pupper

Nice copy pasta bro

cool man, you can fuck up off out of here while I get fucking huge, leave your gains at the door

Lol, so you didn't become Arnold overnight, and that cute piece of tail is still ignoring your creepy ass so you've embraced full neck beard huh?
Good riddance.

good form, pupper

Enjoy being WEAK and BRITTLE as you age faggot. Enjoy having no GOALS and achieving NOTHING. While everyone who is enjoying a FIT lifestyle, you'll be falling apart when you turn 50.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

"faggot OP is a pussy that decides to not strive for greatness"

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>good form, pupper

I think you have it the other way around

>2001
>All these responses to pasta.

I know this is a troll post, but wanna know what just one aspect of lifting that makes it worth it? The feeling of when I walk into a room and see someone like you drop their eyes to the floor when they see me

This alone but along with many over benefits of lifting makes all the pain and dedication worth it

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Bait, but there's a difference between bodybuilding and just general fitness. Also all the frat guys at my college are small and weak as fuck: they do those retarded workouts with "100 reps of bicep curls from every angle" and shit.

mom i posted it again

Nice pasta, faggot

Good Form pupper

Do it for health reasons even if you don't enjoy lifting. You don't need to be obsessed by bodybuilding to stay in shape.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>only two options are weakling and roided up loser
just work out 4 days a week for an hour, health is important man

Not gonna make it

good form pupper

Good form pupper

Good form, pupper

Lol been doing this 5 years, relieves stress and is fun. Not gonna quit because some faggot couldn't handle it for more than a couple

good from pupper

Hey, Jake. I just want to tell you that you're a decent guy. Heck, you're a good man. I've always been nice to you, man. I've always dismissed all that gossip about you in the dorms and stood up for you. What I want to say, I guess, is that you shouldn't go through with your "big plan". If you do, God forbid, please spare me.

that's because you take lifting as a "lifestyle"

I don't ever talk about lifting or dieting in real life. Makes people crazy when you act like you don't lift at all but you have a far superior physique than theirs. I love it.

The "muh lifestyle" thing is beyond lame now but theres a sucker born every minute.

Someones gotta pay for their trust funds and it might as well be the shmucks

why not just go to the gym 4 times a week and do one hour sessions?

4 hours a week in the gym is nothing and you will get pretty good results.

good form, pupper

Idk what this thread is about but
> im making all kinds of gains

Troll. This was posted a few weeks back. Word for word.

On a serious note, ever been to a gym between 5-8pm? All the office workers walk in with suits and out pumped af.

good form, pupper

>aka "NO CHEST BRO"

good for you OP, I dont feel like that but at least you found your lifestyle

to me the idea of being 40+ and in tremedous shape and health is too alluring

>4 hours a week is too large of an investment to be stronger, more aesthetic, and healthier than 90% of people.

Autism

good form pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>can't help but mention he's 6'3"
pathetic
you remind me of people who would post about quitting WoW

Why not try martial arts? They give a purpose to fitness, and teach values and guidance.

Op I think 200lb is a bit too heavy if you aren't lifting.

good form, pupper

>non-lifter
i believe the term is pussy

Lol someone's mad they can't reach the top shelf.

Good form Pupper.

And fuck off .

>>>>>r9k