Almost dropping 100lbs in less than half a year

Veeky Forums, I decided to try an experiment and see if I can loose 80 lbs of pure fat in 5 months

Plan:
Eat almost nothing for these 5 months. Do pure cardio one day and lifting the next

On cardio days take vitamin pills in the morning so I st least get some nutrients

On lifting days only drink one serving of whey protein. This is so my muscles will decrease in mass at a slower rate than my fat, so j don't end up being an Auschwitz fag.

Do you think is its doable? I know the risks but I'm in a point in my life I have ti lose weight VERY fast and this looks like a solution

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol#Dieting_aid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Eat almost nothing for these 5 months.
your plan is not going to work

You will lose the weight, but not in pure fat

Gonna lose a lot more than just fat. Also, you are going to be way too tired to be doing any cardio or lifting after about a week. You will have almost no energy.

She could use an Eskimo baby in that tummy. Have herself a nice little time with the BIG ESKIMO DICK

I might of made it sound a bit extreme

What I meant is I'm going to be consuming about 300-500 cal every day

>BIG ESKIMO DICK
HOW CAN THE REST OF US EVEN COMPETE?
WE MIGHT AS WELL HAND OVER ALL OF OUR WOMEN.

Not realistic.

Health is a lifelong marathon, not a sprint. Even if you do manage to pull it off, you'll irreparably damage your body and you'll be utterly exhausted for those 5 months(meaning it'll be difficult to keep up your social and work life). Not to mention, if it's just a quick diet you'll either give up due to the sheer difficulty and impossibility of the goal or relapse and gain all the weight back.

It IS possible to drop 100 lbs in about half a year, but why bother? Do it in a healthy manner depending on how overweight you are. If you're REALLY obese, you might be able to pull 4-6 lbs of weight loss a month, if you're kinda fat prob 1-3 is more realistic.

Anyway, I did have a friend who went from 280 lbs to 200 lbs in bout' 7 months and he's aiming for 180 right now.

You will definitely lose the weight.

Your organs will also become atrophied and you will permanently take 30+ years of your life.

Good luck you stupid fuck!

>I might have made it sound a bit extreme
>I'm going to be consuming about 300-500 cal every day
You're literally starving yourself, so just be honest. You're not going to lost just fat, you're going to lose a shit ton of muscle and damage the fuck out of your body, assuming you even make it past the first week.
OP is retarded, trolling, or both. Move on, folks.

Anyway, lift and do it in a healthy manner. Go for weekly/monthly weight loss goals.

Taking 2~ years to undo an entire lifetime of unhealthy habits isn't that bad.

I'm no nutrition expert, but you don't need only vitamins and micronutrients, you also need macros
Your diet is gonna fail in one of the following ways:
You give up because it's a very extreme diet and you need too much discipline
You don't give up (which is unlikely because if you had some self control already you wouldn't be fat in the first place) and you die of starvation

Just read the sticky please

Terrible idea. You'll lose weight, sure, but it will be more muscle than fat you lose. Also, the rebound is going to be crazy.

If you are hitting all of your daily macros the most you could lose is 60 something pounds.
It's not exact, but it's pretty fucking close.
You can't lose more without doing some shit that is extremely unhealthy for you, read up on some of the people that have lose like 200 lbs in one year.
I would not wish their health problems on anyone.

you are going to give up quickly if you starve yourself so much.

My plan b (if I pussy out or I am literally dying inside everyday) was to do this for about a month's and a half, then slowly work my way up in cal and a regular eating habits and ultimately taking around 10 months, which is the MAX time I have to do this.

>10 months

In that time you can clean up your diet, eat less, get a good workout regimen, and lose a shit ton of weight in a healthy manner. Why don't you just do that?

lolisa reforbul lying?

10 months is pretty solid to lose about 60-80 lbs at the very most

realistically you'll prob lose at most around 50 lbs

I would, and I'd prefer it that way. Believe me.

But I'm in a situation where I've been procrastinating with my weight like a neckbeard and now I'm scared I won't be able to get there with regular exercise and eating healthy

Hope you're rich because the loose skin surgery is not cheap.

Just calculate how much calories you need, shave 300-500 from it and you will lose 1-2 kg per week without risking loose skin, not feeling like shit 24/7 and building that otter mode baby muscles while you're at it.

I lost 50lbs (from 205 to 155) in 3.5 months and all I did was eat healthier and walk 5 days a week. No hard cardio, no starvation diets, just healthy food choices and walking.

Thanks I might do that instead. Seems more doable

And thanks for all the advice on the thread. I'll take what everyone said in consideration

Just do IF for a year and eat properly whenever you're allowed to eat.

fucking miracle of nature

I've lost 105 pounds in a year and if dietary experimentation taught me anything it's this: drastic changes fucked me over and sent me on the rebound once I started eating real food again.
slow and steady is the way to go. reducing the amount of food over time and/or supplementing with more exercise. real basic shit that the sticky will tell you.

there are no shortcuts unless you're willing to risk dnp

Agreed, it's pretty amazing how she can keep balance while hammering away at that wall with a sledgehammer with her legs together.

Pure fat? No. But I went from 230 to 165 in 4 months and gained strength when I started lifting.

And no starving.

Pic for you
What's dnp? And what would recommend the cal intake of someone who is 270 (I.e me, OP)

I started at 205, but I'm quite short so probably close to the size of a 270lb guy at normal height. Getting down to 155 I was taking in 1600-2400 calories a day and the only exercise I did was walking.
It wasn't really about calories, it was about cutting out fried/sugary/fatty foods and replacing them with healthy mostly whole foods and only drink water/flavoured waters (I like bai brand cherry waters)
For example I still ate pizza 2 times a week, but instead of eating a large pepperoni from pizza hut in one sitting, I started making my own with whole grain dough, very very little part-skim cheese, black olives, and fresh turkey breast.

Just simple changes like that and I lost so much so fast that people were concerned I might have cancer. I feel much better and have a previously unimaginable amount of energy too. Definitely worth the minor sacrifices.

I wouldn't recommend anything. if you can't figure this out on your own you should see a dietitian.

dnp. it'll kill you if you half ass it like you've planned to cut corners with your weight loss.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol#Dieting_aid

Thanks for the advice user, appreciate it

How long/far did you walk?

>but I'm in a point in my life I have ti lose weight VERY fast and this looks like a solution

Losing weight is good but there isn't a deadline. (and if you think there is, then you should have thought of that before you got fat in the first place.)

Eating 500 calories per day less than you burn will make you lose 1 pound per week. This is a nice, moderate pace that pretty much anyone can do.

Eating 1000 calories less per day than you burn will make you lose 2 pounds per week. Doable, but this is pretty aggressive and will require a good deal of willpower.

Attempting to go more aggressively than that isn't advisable and may actually be counterproductive.

hey you stupid faggot

why not just stop being a faggot and do it the proper way?

3-5 miles a day, 5 days a week. Wasn't teally doing it as exercise though, my job required a lot of walking anyway so I just used the car less and took stairs instead of the elevators

you're an idiot

being lazy got you into this, but it will not get you out. do it the proper way, read the sticky, or gtfo

I'm late to this meme. Fill me in.

JUST USE DNP

RUN IT FOR A MONTH

EAT AT DEFICIT

INSTANT RESULTS

BUT DONT TAKE MORE THAN 500MG

OR YOU DIE

>man wants to abuse and starve body into submission
>goal to go from average American size to Auschwitz survivor size in like a few hours
>posters range gambit from insults, to construcive criticism of plan, to dnp doses

This has been done before, you definately won't be making huge fitness gains, but it sounds like you're just trying to burn cals with the exercise. I can't stress this enough, do this under the supervision of a physician and don't push it if it looks like you can't handle it, organ failure's not a fun way to go.

>You'll lose weight, sure, but it will be more muscle than fat you lose
Wrong.

Not that guy but when I was losing weight I did mostly lose fat but my arms and legs, which were all muscle anyway, shrunk quite a bit too. Probably close to a 3rd of my weight loss was in muscle. Arms at bicep midpoint went from 14.5" to like 13". Legs even more drastic

I can lose 20 kg in 2 months.
7 days per week cardio (bike 30km)
1500kal per day.