What are your macros? Is 45/40/15 fit approved?

What are your macros? Is 45/40/15 fit approved?

More carbos fampai

Cutting or bulking? Either way this is retarded. How many calories do you eat?

Protein:
lbs of goal bodyweight x 0.85 = Goal lbs of fat muscle.
Goal-lbs-of-fat-muscle x 0.82 grams = Daily protein goal in grams.
Fat = enough for cells and hormones to function well.
Carbs = whatever else

In other words, every day I shoot for protein goal, at least something fatty, and I don't care about the rest (though eating healthy otherwise is pretty awesome).

Try 40/30/30

Carbs are important

I try to do one gramm protein for every pound of bodyweight and 0.5 of fat for the same. The rest I do in carbs. Gets me to around 25/30/45 I think.

45being protein and 25carbs.

This is about right

I'm not sure if this is related but how fast does food convert in to fat/muscle? I had a stressful finals period and lost a lot of weight so I've been bulking recently, problem is that I've only been to the gym 2 times in 2 weeks. Will I get fat, or will I be able to use this food for later workouts and muscle building?

If you eat right you will appear more muscular even if you don't gym properly.

If you ate above maintenance you stored fat. You cant turn fat into muscle mate. You can however burn fat while gaining muscle by workout out alot

>broscience: the post

Makes sense. How fast does food go from being eaten to being stored as fat? Like the same day?

It's always been that diet is 80% while workout is 20%

In a nutshell, it takes about a quarter of a day. But it takes about 1.5 days for that same weight to remain part of you because you might shit it out after that half day,

Broscience

This is true if you actually work out. user says he worked out less last two weeks; Burning less calories; building a little more fat

Carbs dont turn into fat that quick. I think more like 1 day for carbs to be thrown away(turned in to fat)

I just eat enough protein and give a fuck about other macros

I'm on a bulk so the only macros I care about are

>at least 130 grams protein
>4000-5000 calories
>keep sugar under 100 grams per day

U will get fat. 5000 cal is WAY above what u need, unless ur 220 or roid