Tfw not white

>tfw not white
>tfw no matter what you do, you're women will always prefer a white man over you

>TFW Slav
>TFW no matter what I do I will always be a member of the Slav master race

Sorry I am not aware of what you are feeling right now. And fortunately i will never be aware of that feeling

i know that feel

you're not White, Slave

Sure Jamal

So what you are telling me if white males have no excuses for being virgins or not having a gf

I'm sure none of the racist /pol/tards who started this off-topic thread would draw that inference.

lmao that last one

Yeah pretty much. White men are universally desired.

I had a black coworker who always slept with white women and told me they more often than not used the word nigger during sex. Instead of saying normal sex shit, his white girl would say things like "fuck me nigger" or "give me that nigger dick". I guess you have to find chicks who want to make their dads mad if your black.

Whats up with black women? They don't crave dat bwc?

What did you mean by this

That was on online dating websites.

Asians arent nearly as popular IRL.

lol black women

Black women have very aggresive personalities. I am not trying to cause offense but I do not believe white males can handle their behaviours.

But usually when a black woman goes with a white male she tones her behaviour down

>Tfw women don't want Latino men.

Just end it now pls.

I'd have one if it wasn't for the jews

Are you a latino man? How tall are you? Can you post a picture of yourself?

I'm a 6'2 Cuban. I would post a pic of myself (again) but you niggers would just call me an attention whore if I did that outside of a CBT.

>6'2 cuban

Most people think of 5'2 mexicans when they hear the word latino so youre probably better off than them

European women love latinos m8, at least if you have the personality. All of my friends who went there got a white qt.

Cubans are usually fair skinned so it sounds like you're fine.

Its just one of those harsh truths of life no one close to you will tell you. Life is all about luck

Racial dirty talk is hot af but it's also messed up if you look at your partner as a "nigger" and not an equal. Idk how to feel about it

shut up patriotarded slave

fuck off nigger poland is god

White power

Not really, no.

I don't understand. If a woman during sex says "give me that black dick" its cool, but if they say "give me that nigger dick" it's not ok? She's calling you black either way.

One is clearly racist.

It really doesn't matter what race you are as women from all race will still want to fuck you. Compared to other guys however it's just easier or harder to do so.

American phenomenon because over here in London UK I've never ever heard of women from any European country call black guys nigger during sex.

Black American & British definitely do but if you meet black women from other countries they're really normal and to be honest way more attractive especially Ethiopians.

One is insulting one isn't

Life is about luck but also what you do with the cards you're dealt.

Slavs are the degenerates of the degenerates.

9/10 if troll
1/10 if serious

Add ginger to the mix. I swear to christ they don't call this shit the red plague for nothing. Anyone else ktf?

ktf?

>mfw Latino
Kill me.

I just have that 56%+ charisma AoE.

mfw I'm white

still I'm an shut-in autist so that doesn't help

I'm kinda surprised that most more men prefer asian women instead of white women.

know that feel

That's hot, nigger

>Being this jelly of Slav genetics

Sorry you'll never look like this sweetie :3
Maybe next lifetime

It's just because on the internet asian women are on average thinner than white women.

I know that feel bro.

>tfw 5'10" Dominican
>tfw only into white girls and non ghetto Latinas

Maybe after I drop 50 lbs girls will finally look at me. At least I have my lifts to keep me happy.

>tfw white and had to ignore the girl my friend likes cause she was dancing and hanging out with me too much at a party