I'm a fucking pussy

I got a gym membership yesterday and now I've been sitting outside the gym for an hour too afraid to go in because there's people still there. I told my friends I would hang out with them a half hour ago, should I just leave and come back tomorrow or brave it and go in?

Leave. Spend the rest of tonight looking at YouTube tutorials. Get to know different works-outs.

But tomorrow... walk right in there and follow a plan. Even if you have to bring a notepad.

Be humble, you don't know shit, so don't use machines or go to areas that you don't understand. But at the same time don't be afraid to ask for help.

No one in the gym is going to give you a second thought unless you actively seek their attention. They're there to work out, not to worry about anyone else.

Dude there's lots of moments in life like this were you can just do it , or bitch out like a little pussy. You don't want to be that 80 year old man looking back at his life thinking if only. Carpet diem nigga

carpet...carpet are you serious please tell me your're not.

carpet diem, seize the day

Sir, its carpe diem.
>go take latin

bretty sure i'm right, but whatevs

I've had the same problem. Honestly you should just man the fuck up and do it. You have to realize that people don't give a shit about you and what you look like. Read the sticky, watch some videos on form, and go in there knowing what you're doing. If you still can't do it, then dragging a friend along might help.

Im not your nigga

ur retarded m8

u bitch ass fuccboi get in that fuckin gym and pump

after literally 2 months lifting you will have noob gains and won't be that guy who obviously never goes to the gym

What is wrong with you just go in if you know your routine. If not go home and do what is saying

I meant

OP I started SL exactly a month ago. I'm a desk-jockey that never touched a barbell before that. I felt embarrassed and stupid about going for about the first week because I could barely bench the bar for 5x5. Here's how I did this month;

160 lbs of pure DYEL @ 5'7"
Squat: 100 -> 175 lbs
DL: 135 -> 185 lbs
BP: 45 -> 80 lbs
Pendlay Row: 45 -> 80 lbs
OHP: 45 -> 70 lbs

As you can see, I am the weakest motherfucker in the gym.. for now. There are some chicks who lift more than I do, but it doesn't matter. Once you get used to being around people who look and lift like monsters, it's like all the others you interact with on a daily basis are nothing.

I get excited to go there now because every time I go, I can do something I couldn't do the last time. Get your ass in there faggot

Hey batsinthebarbell here. This is exactly the kind of thread I was responding to with my youtube channel. Anyway, WEAR EARPHONES. Also is good advice.

Pretty good Spanish dude

It's summertime, and the livins easy

Sales
Sales
SALES
Come on down to the carpet emporium and get your hand made by little Pakistani homeless children carpets today
Carpet diem mother fuckers
Carpet that fucking diem!

I'm still probably one of the weakest people at my gym. When I started I was a skinny faggot had no idea how to use the equipment. Just do it. Tons of people started exactly where you are.

If you keep caring about what other people think about you, you'll never get anywhere in life bro.

Can we make it 'Carpet dime'?
And make up some bullshit about why it means what it does? Like if you don't seize the relevant opportunity, it's as if you're wasting your life looking for a carpet dime (something worthless which you may not even find anyway).

If you don't have cycling shorts to ride the bike, remember you are expected to remove the b-ball shorts and do it in your underwear