"Eat these fries and I'm yours forever, user."

>"Eat these fries and I'm yours forever, user."

how the fuck did you get in here you skinny bitch I have four locks on my door

You've already done this

Shoo shop joe

SHOO SHOO

I used to follow this bitch on snapchat. She's a paid whore. Poor girl has alot of fucking problems. I can't imagine she will last more than another decade.

Sauce?

aight mayne, some snacks sound good

she should get a nose job

Lmao stfu you would eat her ass on command

>McDonalds

See you at 5 guys bitch

Vomit...

1911 with external extractor.

WTF man.... don't let my inner /k/ come out.

doesn't change that she should get a nose job. when your livelihood revolves around your looks then you may as well.

I don't even remember, it was last summer. She hangs out with this other whore and a tranny whore. She does copious amounts of drugs and is pretty much a disheveled wreck 99% of the time on her snapchats. She never does anything raunchy but she is always naked. You have to pay her snapchat money or whatever to see her doing shit. At first I thought it was hot, but after a while man, even a dumb whore like this gets to you. You can't help but wonder what horrible shit happened to her, even though she does eventually kind of talk about it, but never goes into great detail

>not high test

"GET OUT!"

There was one story in particular where she was sitting naked in the shower, couldn't even make out what she was really saying but going on and on about how people treat her and how all she wanted was to find love until "They" took advantage of her. She admits or at least has come to her own conclusion no one will ever love her. She occasionally cuts herself and a few times while high talked about drowning herself or hanging herself. She lives in Australia

more

That's sad but it turns me on. What the hell is wrong with me?

Well thats the thing man. It kind of turned me on for a bit too, its not necessarily a bad thing, its just about control and whores and shit. But after a while, when it became evident this person isn't just dealing with basic daddy issues (Although she has alot of those too, and something tells me he did something terrible to her) I just became sad for her. I just wanted someone to love her. She would basically ruin my day watching the snaps. Sure she would prance around naked saying silly shit, and actually she was pretty cool too, would make weird faces and had some pretty great witty jokes etc. But god dammnt man, the depression

you remember her life story but not her snapchat ID you faggot?

I got it from /b/. I'm popular on snpchat, have lots of friends and follow some randoms too, as well as a bunch of randoms who follow me back. I'm not trying to remember every retarded fucking name. But I also enjoy watching peoples lives, So her story became something I was first interested in, apart from the obvious sexual interest, and then it just became something i would avoid. If I remember I'll post you fucking cunt

ok just stay calm and REMEMBER HER SNAPCHAT NAME

Why dont you faggots go ask /b?

>I'm popular on snapchat

holy shit what an accomplishment

>thanks a lot you pathetic whore, i'll take the fries because they fit into my macros, but you can hit the road and dream about my chode.

Lvplastic is her snapchat username. Other user is right tho - she's fuckin tapped

her nose is really nice you fucking retard.

Nigger I think her insta name is angelcvm. I deleted my insta in January tho so don't quote me bruh

>Who are you and what have you done with my son

Fuck off, psychopathic, jealous cunt

wew

She's no longer in australia. I remember her australia snaps she fucking hated the place. Now she's living in thailand or something. This girl travels a lot.

I dont think she's a paid whore. But her life seems toxic as shit, she doesn't seem to have any parental figure or basically any responsible figure at all. She now hangs with a super skinny bitch who is almost as bad as she is. And some thai tranny. There was a "boyfriend" in the previous snaps but he simply dissapeared so I'm guessing she dumped him.

She has a tumblr too and actually she seems to be very educated. I feel sad for her.

Right? In case you needed any more reason to believe that girls posting nudes on the interwebs are batshit insane, and should be avoided at all costs

wont happen without dick

""""""""""very educated""""""""""

>She has a legit doubt so she is uneducated.

She's asking, she's not affirming that vaxs give you diseases.

Also, if she's travelling all around the world, im pretty sure she's getting a fuckload of shots to enter all those shitty countries. Pretty sure you need a shot against yellow fever to enter thailand.

Dude I literally NEVER get vaccinated and I also pretty much only get sick once a year, and its like a cold. I also eat healthy and exrciose 3+ times a week so...

also,people who get vaxccinated get fucking autism

lel at this beta faggot sympathising for a drugged up attention whore. She wouldnt give 2 fucks about you if you dropped dead right now. I followed this slut when I had snapchat for barely a couple of weeks and not once I felt sorry for her and the worst part is the bitch never even got my dick hard. Shes utterly worthless

>thinks all vaccines are intrinsically good
>doesn't trust big pharma
>pick one

It's like shitposting comes naturally to you or something

Scratch that I just read more of her answers yeah she's either trolling or a total retard.

Most of those diseases have been completely erradicated (you know, because people got vaxed in the first place) but that doesnt mean that getting a vax will make you dumb or give you autism

>Year of our Lord 2016
>listening to gainz goblins

I SHIGGY DIGGY

fuck off, bitch, it would kick me out of ketosis

Go to a 3rd world country where they still get shit like polio and smallpox, and get back to me on the validity of your assessment.

There's a world of difference between being critical of pharmaceutical megacorporations, and being in denial about a medical practice that predates the corporate practices, and has continued ever since due to its efficacy.

>smallpox
Sorry. I messed this up. Smallpox was eradicated awhile ago. I was going to say how that was eradicated because of vaccinations, but combined that with my other point of prevalence of shit that doesn't really exist in developed countries anymore (i.e. polio, diphtheria)

I need some sleep

>travels a lot
Confirmed for having a weak father and/or broken family. Damaged goods.