>work out 3x a week , cook food, eat well
>gains, look good
>get job
>no energy for gym
>no energy to make food, get shit instead
>get fat
>doesnt stop
>suddenly getting obese

guys help how do I stop this, how the fuck do i manage physique and being depressed about my 5 days a week 9-5 job

Get more sleep. Suck it up and fucking deal with it like the rest of us. If you don't want to be obese, you're going to have to make time for going to the gym and eating properly. There are plenty of nights I don't want to be bothered with it either, but I know what the alternative is so I go anyway.

What kind of job do you have and how long have you been working?

I remember when I first started working I felt tired and instantly went to bed after work for the first few weeks, then my body got use to it and I was able to return to training like normal.

back room of a store, i just move pallets and lift boxes all day, my legs feel completely drained after every work day plus dealing with a really shitty manager

The funny thing is the only thing that will make you feel better is doing it. When you get to the gym you won't be tired.

Or you can mope around and lose all your gains and then have to restart when you stop feeling sorry for yourself (I just restarted a few weeks ago, back to feeling like a human bean)

The same way I do. Be home gym masterrace and just do it

how much money did that run you

Well I ordered it online so shipping made it 400. I basically just saved what I normally spend on weed every week and bought it and just waited for it to show up.

Think of it this way, if you want to get anywhere you are going to be lifting for years. A gym membership is expensive and you share everything with a bunch of faggots. I'm only ever going to the gym to show off like everyone else there.

i have an office job mon-fri 10am-8pm.
when in the world do i have the time to go to the gym?
let's say I go from 8 to 10pm, I wouldn't have dinner earlier than 11/11.30pm.
Is this reasonable from a health point of view, Veeky Forums?

otherwise I would have to sleep daily at 11pm and be at gym by 7.30am, but I feel like shit working out when I'm the weakest in the morning.

What do?

what did you get exactly?

don't be a pussy and work out in the morning. if you're too weak go to bed earlier. stop making excuses, your body will adapt and you won't have the excuse of not having time to workout/being too tired

work life diet brah. also you'll start feeling better when you start eating better. take small steps but be firm in your resolve. you can find your back to where you want to be

but im much more performing physically at night after work though.
Is the 'night shift' too late?

>work life balance

derp

A bar and 300 lbs of weight. If I can't do bench presses or heavy squats I don't really care I don't need them yet.

i mean, if you actually have the discipline to stick to that routine then by all means go for it lad.
the problem is you don't sound like you have that, so you'd probably end up missing training cause you're too tired from work or something else pops up out of nowhere.
the morning workout ensures that you get always have time for the workout, encourages good sleeping cycle, don't need to drop a session to take care of something; AND you get to work with a pump ;^)

stop being a fucking pussy. I work two part time jobs in the back "warehouses" gotta lift heavy boxes for about 10 hours a day. I get 30 minutes to drive between the two jobs and the drive is 20 minutes. Quit bitching and get to the gym fat ass

is there any scientific reason to workout on empty stomach vs after few meals a day or vice versa?

start making moves towards getting a better job . how long do you actually plan on doing this shit?

i know you asked for scientific reasoning, so ignore this if you want; but i've found that it really just varies from person to person. some people are fine with it, others feel like they're gonna pass out/die (i'm in this boat). if it works for you, just waking up, having banana+coffee can be all you need for a fuarkin sick workout

I do the same thing user. I want to kill myself every morning because of it.

Someone teach me how to quit this thing and not want to an hero

i keep applying to schools but keep not getting in...idk hopefully soon

>how the fuck do i manage physique
don't eat sugar

t. ketofaggot