Do everything you're supposed to do

>do everything you're supposed to do
>still worried it won't be enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg
youtube.com/watch?v=NdtdPkMySRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are a special breed of men. I've met men who are totally content with their lives. For me, and most people I hang out with it's never enough.

Here's what I listen to before I workout or make any big decision. Just to remind me that it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong. It will never fucking end.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg

You guys are a bunch of anxious ninnies and it's fucking pathetic

This is the human condition. You have to realise you and everybody has flaws and limitations.

You are either someone content with garbage, or a man still trying to hide behind the tough guy facade. We are on the internet. No need to be a fag. We've all got problems.

>dad kicks my ass
>cry like a girl
>dad kicks my ass again

How am I the faggot when Im voting for trump?

>voting for trump
Write your own name on the ballot, you cuck. No self respecting man chooses to be a sheep and follow someone else's command.

>do assignment
>spend literally 100 hours on it
>dont think ive done enough
>start prepping to have failed
>end up developing plan of leaving school and finding job
>get results back
>High Distinction

literally every time

Or maybe I'm not an anxious paranoid fucking crybaby who needs constant validation

why do you care if this nigga needs validation. It helps him. You're a special kind of faggot to need to express how "tough" you are on a Cambodian cock ring emporium.

>Finally give as much as you've got
>...

out of curiosity how many fedoras do you own?

You should try this bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdtdPkMySRA

Not a single one. Just think too much. Actually very social and active with woman and friends. But sad and constantly craving more of everything 24/7 on the inside.

No offense bro, but I hate metal, very few metal songs I ever enjoyed. Too much noise.

I'm not stopping him from getting it, all I did was point out that he's an anxious pathetic ninny

>lift 5/7 days
>eat 3300 kcal a day
>worried lifts arent going up enough
>worried I'm not doing something
>fiddle with routine all the time
>look into supplements

i just don't know bros

Your lifting 5 days a week, you're doing it wrong faggot.

Your progress is going to be shit lifting that many days a week. Simple as that.

Get on a real routine if you actually give a shit about making progress.........instead of just burning calories and only making noob-tier gains.

I do compounds 3 days a week and accessories those days and the other two

what should I adjust it to? I want to hit all the muscle groups. I usually do mon tues wed fri sat

You should be ready to invest time.

What the fuck? Do you think you just grow over night? You sound like somebody in their first two yeas of lifting.

I usually lift for 2 hours the days I do the compounds and 1 the days I just do accessories

>Cambodian cock ring emporium.

>Houston we have a problem, we've just seen anons sides blasting into orbit

More days in the gym =/= more gains.

I knoweth that feel bre

Jesus Christ man. You don't actually agree with Arendt, do you?