Cheating /fraud/ General

Previously on degenerative dick discussion

first for estp
I hope our resident degenerate whore is a-ok

buncha goddamned nerds in here

Why is prof snape licking a giant penis?

Weird play guys. Seriously.

I don't get this picture.

>Snape
It's a cubist estp.

that's obviously a soup can sized dick print from doing deficits with my thigh-slapper making touchdown

I just realized you were talking about the op picture lol. See the penis isn't giant, it's actually normal but the atrophied roid balls and the 7 year old licking it make it appear much larger.

>giant
Maybe you just haven't seen proper proportions yet because your balls hang too low.

>7 year old licking it make it
I knew you'd come around

Jerry. Seriously. Gut but no tits.

Skinnier pls.

2D of pic related.

You know what they say. No grass on the field? Gotta play in the mud.

whats a good source for mk677?

I had sexual relations with a chick 10 years younger than me and it was pretty awesome.

I wanna do it again.

Remind me what faggot girls your age are into so I don't blow it.

Probably just gonna play the cool-old-dude-who-is-rich-(compared to her)-and-knows-everyone-in-the-city trick. Chicks every age love climbing the social ladder that is my penis.

There's beautiful budding breasts, you can see the shadow of the top.

That's disgusting, fucking pedo scum

Meet

Yeah that works.

I will have some available soon. Just waiting on test results to confirm purity.
Having banged lots of younger chick's (20-22 usually before you pervs get any ideas) it's bound to fall apart. Don't expect anything long term but enjoy the sex. Young girls will do pretty much anything.

If it fits she sits.

If it doesnt fit she better make sure it fits anyway.

>That's disgusting, fucking pedo scum
Damnit Jerry...

>Young girls will do pretty much anything.
You should rot in a cell until you die

Go bulk on some pop tarts lmao you'll chill

Go find yourself a shy insecure 15yo, don't do her until she's legal. Make her depend on you.

There you go Jerry. Pure virginia for ya.

It's true doe. That teen desperation is scusting.

Jesus Jerry calm down. We are gonna find you a wife ffs.
Why doesn't anyone make "healthy" high protein pop tarts? I'm sure you could work some whey into the batter and filling pretty easily.

welcome to the club

>Don't expect anything long term but enjoy the sex. Young girls will do pretty much anything.

for real, 18 on to like early-mid 20s are blown away when you've got a job and a house and an actual life

reminds me, fit little shy 21 year old aryan blonde hair blue eyed chick in my lab has been fixing to get fucked silly this entire 5 week course, she finally worked up the courage to come talk to me since we both showed up like 20 minutes early

for anyone that actually might take this seriously, this is called grooming and it is super-turbo-ultra fucking creepy as shit

come to the dark side, lift heavy shit and eat whatever the fuck so long as you hit your protein and calorie goals

This whole thread about fucking 18-20 qt's?
Yeah nah I gotta leave, already itching to bust and I've still got 2 hours of work to go

Brick confirmed for 12x8

Quick question fraud. Have been on a test e blast since may 19th and it's been going ok. The initial pip from my first few injections was painful but it stopped happening after the 3rd or 4th injection. However, after my last injection, the pip has returned and has been worse then i remember it. I thought maybe, an infection but there is no redness or swelling. I personalty think it was a defective needle because when I tried to put it in, it didn't sink into my flesh like a regular needle. It met resistance with my skin and i had to push harder than usual to get it to go in. So whats going on? Did I hit a nerve, have freak pip, or do I have an infection?

>come to the dark side, lift heavy shit and eat whatever the fuck so long as you hit your protein and calorie goals
Breh, it's summer. I can't be a fat pos this time of year.

I never said it wasnt creepy.

Not sure where on the scale of creepiness though.

And you know I like young, shy, cute insecure girls anyway. But they also need to fight back and be agressive or they're boring.

So the whole submissive waifu shit that you end up with isnt my thing anyway.

Maybe one or two on the side. In my cellar.

That makes me sad that terrorism is so prevalent now that they make fun of it in ads.

Why's everyone acting like I'm mad
I'm calm as a cucumber
It's just that all women should die and all men who willingly interact with them should be put into forced labor to support the remaining alpha males

I'm at my calendar limit
And only have off-brand Pop tarts
Should just kill myself to be honest

By 15 she'll have sucked Atleast 50 ducks and have had vaginal intercourse with 10 different men regularly not to mention the plenty of quickies and hjs she's been giving out like candy

W2c teens

I'm already happily married

Probably subq

Half of the cucks in Germany probably got mad about this ad lel
>muh racism
>Islam is peace

This is 100% better than those shitty instagram whore filter OP's from yolo

Yeah. I know.

>who terrorizes the terrorists?

We should. Let's just start glassing entire cities.

We're 50 years late, but if we wipe 99.9% out, who would stop us? They can't.

I know 3 20 year olds who are legit qt and had one dick ever.

Plenty 18 year olds that had 10+ too tho.

>who would stop us
After the event we would be trialed as war criminals or some such shit
Years after our deaths people would realise we did it for the greater good and give us some fancy medal

Go down in history as the saviours of western civilisation

Yeah that's the number they say.
Multiply by 10, add half, and double it and you might be close to a girls real number

>W2c teens
Murderland bubble tea shops, there's always tons of Korean/Chinese/Japanese girls hanging out there. Some of them are pretty qt.

you got it mixed up, 8x12

depending on the site, maybe subq leakage

big part of the reason why I advocate not pinning super fast is so you can actually feel the proximity to any nerves as you go in, if you're too close then the depot itself can impinge on the nerve and cause irritation, same can happen from natural inflammatory responses to the depot resulting in the same thing happening

checklist goes in order something like this: red streaking, fever, nausea, lethargy, lingering site heat and/or sensitivity past a week with no improvement, continued swelling past 1-2 days (take a sharpie, draw a circle around it, compare the next day or two), site discoloration/redness

I didn't say go maximum overbulk, you still set calorie limits but past that and your protein goal it's just eat kinda sorta reasonably healthy

only time I even give a fuck about macro/micro timing and shit like that is when I need to dickwave about being huge

speaking of, bimbo needs to post his autistic bodybuilding dietary shit again so I can file that way for future use

we all know the superior op is my tren molecule one

meh

just wall the entire fucking region off, make nice with iran, funnel money and weapons to the kurds, broadcast the shit 24/7 on live tv and wait for it to burn itself out

>Murderland

pls, everyone knows the real murderland is northeast up where I am

>tfw sluts are lining up to fuck you but you cum in literally 6 strokes and then every following fuck is done with a semi-floppy dick at least until the next day
truly the worst feel

why am I cursed with premature ejaculation

Ya "religion of peace" my fucking ass. These Muslims are so fucking backwards and incompatible with Western society. They don't integrate or assimilate at all. They expect the west to cater to their 2000 year old bullshit and these leftist fucks try to shove it down everyones throat.
>Let's just start glassing entire cities.
Ya we can't do it unfortunately. We have to get them to kill each other. That's kinda why we have funded so many "rebels" and "freedom fighters."
>you got it mixed up, 8x12
Damn you too? I'm like 2x8. It ain't long but I make up for it in girth all day bb. Picture a can of tuna.
>I didn't say go maximum overbulk, you still set calorie limits but past that and your protein goal it's just eat kinda sorta reasonably healthy
I am actually gonna start carb cycling soon. Never done it before so I wanna try something new.

>pls, everyone knows the real murderland is northeast up where I am
True.

>8x12
We can dream.

The tren one and the basement lab one are the only ones I have saved and use of it make an OP

This is very true
Help me get prime Jap pussy

Poor guy how do you handle all those women it must be very tough

If the West would do it, Asia wouldn't give a fuck. Africa has no true power and the rest is gone.

Give the Jews more weapons and free reign.

Arm their enemies with inferior shit.

???

Still a shithole :/

Learn how to breathe. Seriously. I promise you are getting all excited and holding your breath and that's why you cum so fast.

>not to mention the plenty of quickies and hjs she's been giving out like candy
>Turning down free candy
I bet you don't like free rides in strangers vans either.

I do cum fast. And then im rockhard within a minute.

I havent been able to go past 6x in 2 hours or 13x a day yet though. Likely never will.

Endurance usually gives out first. But by then going slow and just going full romantic movie scène is nice for a bit.

Meth fixes that if I remember chem's advice.

Depends how much smegma the fat guy driving the van has
Too little and no way man, not worth my time

This breathing shit again
Wtf lol

Kek and people are only just now coming to terms with the fact that most of the German soldiers weren't racist Nazis but actually wanted to stop communism

Brb hyperventilating so I don't cum because I passed out.

Jerry pls get your animu waifu and live happily ever after.

>mfw wont ever be happy.

>been doing 75mg test E / 175mg deca e3d
>realize today I haven't pinned in almost a week

Fucking hell bros yesterday I blew up on the manager of my gym for pulling some hardcore bullshit with my account and today I'm getting all sappy cause I kinda fell in love with this girl that lives 2 hours away right now, but in a couple weeks I'm moving nearly 700 miles away from her with almost no chance to come back home until spring break.

Is this because I have like zero test in my system or am I just being a baby back bitch? I didn't ask for these feels zyzz

P.S. my dick is working fine. Someone explain deca dick to me pls

Does anyone else eat the same thing every single day for months/years at a time? I do and whenever I tell people about it, they look at me like I'm some freak from Mars because I don't crave different foods ever.

lil potato quality pic before I go to sleep for people that haven't already seen it because they're in the cool kids club

sadly I didn't notice the one I took today was like 90% out of focus, actually had a tank on so you could see trap/delt separation and a hint of chesticles

Im always like that. Or im an emotionless bastard. Often both at once.

And both with itchy nipps and with 2.5 letro ed.

Deca dick is prolactin dick. Which isnt neccesarily a side effect you'll get.

Also, a side effect could be that you cum faster or take ages to cum. Though I believe thats e2.

Someone explain why it's e2 and wtf is e1 then?

dyel?

Dat filename.

Blast and cruise fag reporting in.

Have been on gear for 3 years. Only had one time when I came off completely due to a humerus fracture for roughly 6-8 months.

Currently on:
- Tren E 500mg
- Test E 500mg
- Mast E 500mg

-Aromasin 25mg ED

- Dbol 40mg pre workout 4 days per week.

When do you guys come off for a cruise? I"m thinking of blasting until the end of this year and then switching to 500mg test only for a few months.

>roiding for this
You look bigger when there's something to compare your size against.
Pic in gym you can clearly see you're big, this pic there's nothing to compare with and gives the illusion you aren't as big.

My dick works the same as normal so I guess e2 and prolactin must be at good levels. Maybe I'm just having one of those days. I'm hella fucking nervous to move so far away

>13x a day yet though.
Mirin. I think the highest I've ever gone was 7. I sort of expected a puff of dust after 4. Lol
Nice

Sorry if this is stupid but here's my question. I want to take hgh to increase my height I am 5'8" and 19 years old. I have heard that I should get X-rays to see if my growth plates are closed so I don't waste my money and if they are I will accept this. However if they are not I want to take hgh. The first problem is that my dad is a doctor and I am under my families insurance how do I do this secretly. The second is getting the hgh which will be tough and learning how to dose it.

I just did my 10th? injection today on the left glute. It was high to the left, felt quite a lot of pain during the injection a lot more than usual. Pulled out the syringe and large drops of blood started coming out, had to use like 6 swabs to clean it until eventually it stopped. I ussually have blood come out , but only tiny squirts not a large drops like I had today. I'm feeling mild pain on my glute , my problem is that there's a lump on the injection site. Will I be fine? The large drops of blood and the lump are freaking me out a bit.

How come DNP threads are never up anymore brehs?

they kept getting deleted and OPs getting banned so people stopped making them

dunno if they're safe now, guessing no one wants to take the chance

If running Tren Ace @50mg ED would it be worth splitting my Test E to EOD instead of E3.5? Makes sense to me as pinning ED regardless.

Sure. More frequently just means more pin sites, but you get much more stable bloods.

>Endurance usually gives out first.
>Meth fixes that
I usually take ephedrine if I wanna fuck for hours lol. I usually top out at around five times. Kinda starts to hurt after that lol.
>This breathing shit again
I'm telling you. This is the way to literally lasting as long as you want.

Nein
Always believed it

The Germans were just depressed as a people. The treaty of Versailles was horrible for the Germans. Their country was in ruins and then Hitler came along and rescued them, built roads and cars and all kinds of great things. Then he got crazy.
I do believe most Nazis were racist but not without cause and justification.

Most Germans were not Nazis
Hitler knew from the start that communism was a terrible thing which would cause suffering for millions.
Most regular army servicemen signed up to protect their country. Communism spreading through Europe was the biggest threat.

Actually not that bad. Good traps and forearms.

I thought you were smaller.

good job

>is in the shitter because of the treaty of versailles
>hitler comes around and pretty much completely ignores all of it
>none of the allied powers do anything anyway
>he starts invading countries
>still nothing

great treaty

>I thought you were smaller.
Wat?
I've never seen a pic that made me think brick could be called small?

Did you forget where you are ?

I had a moment.
Forgot we're supposed to call everyone small and fat and say roiding for this

The people that say such things, have a miserable life and envy ppl that are better than him.

>buhh muhh efron
>muh chadd
>muh pizzaaaa

freakin betas

I'am happy with myself, so i have no need to say such things. But then again, look at me, everyone would be happy if they were me

>I'am happy with myself
LOL

>I'am happy with myself
Fucking Chad.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know anyone on this board as big as MasT. Not the look I personally go for but he's a big guy.

that's because no one wants to look like masT

that's what body dysmorphia does to you

but why did you chalk your petist

>he's a big guy
UUUU
Yea I mire his dedication to get that big. It is really quite impressive imo

Go have a wank
Manlets faggots already reek of stale jizz

Think this is it

>I mire his dedication to get that big. It is really quite impressive imo
Agreed. All without insulin to my knowledge. Most people can't pull off what he has done.

Your feet look tiny

Back from the gym and time to shit post, took some selfies while some drunk old fuck was in the locker room talking to himself. Also I'm at the prime age to fuck 18-20 qts and I can't fucking land one. I'm so lonely. Every qt I've talked to is fucked up or ends up not interested. Maybe the tren is making me come on too hard.

>Maybe the tren is making me come on too hard.
Every post you make is about qts lol. You probably need to chill but fuck it. Why not get on tinder or something. Just don't catch an std.

I love qts, need to change my trip to something more suitable.

>also this whole new thread is about young qts, figured I'd participate desu

I'm lonely capitalist, my ex feels consume me. I just want a qt to fuck the feels away and love

>I just want a qt to fuck the feels away and love
I wish it worked that way. It's really hard to find a good woman. I have the pleasure of taking a friend of mine out this weekend after his wife cheated on him and left him. You just gotta keep trying I guess. No other choice besides being a pathetic sad loser or an hero really.

>tfw want to test/var again to become acrobatic god
>first cycle gained 30lbs of weight in 11 weeks on 350mg
>could barely do a fucking muscle up at 230

How the fuck do I gain less mass and more strength on cycle?

Will keep pushing Senpai. Just so frustrating that she had someone waiting in the wings to take her In and replace me and I'm here 7 months later drowning in memories

Go after older women. They are usually a lot more serious. 25+ at least I would say. At least a girl that has held a real job and paid her own bills for a few years. If the girl has never had to take care of herself she won't appreciate anything you do for her.

Girls are cancer, older girls only want to date older guys. Every time I try to go older they pull the, "hmm I usually only date older guys, I don't really go younger". Cancer cancer

Although this has only happened twice..

0/2 on older women cause of this.

In regards to bodyweight exercise it is much easier to weigh less and do more pull ups than it is to out strength your weight. For a gymnast I would advise maybe 200/week test and a bunch of growth hormone and possibly drugs that increase endurance.
You are like 20?