Any neet Veeky Forumsizens here?

Any neet Veeky Forumsizens here?

>tfw working out then spending the rest of the day in bed

that sounds like a nightmare to live in.

Why would you lie in bed all day? What the hell are you doing there?

It is. I spend my days involving myself in escapism

How long are you going to live like this until you realise it's too late and that you will spent the best years of your life being a little fag?

GET A JOB FAGGOT

What time is it at your place? If it's before 11pm, just go outside. Or go outside anyway.

I mean, what the hell, you might as well spend that time you are in the bed with walking around seeing the world around you, rather than see the same goddamn room all the time.

Small experiences, man. It may seem little to see the guy at the grocery store, but it is still better than sitting at home.

>janitor
>always clean up everything
>windows, floors, toilet, vacuum, etc
>every day, day in and day out
>windows, floors, toilet, vacuum, etc
>one day boss man calls me into office
>JUANITO
>que seƱor
>PORQUE ZAPADOS MARKS ON WALLITO
>n-no
>NO MAS NO MAS JUANITO
>tfw day ruined because some bitch put shoe marks on the wall where I usually never have to clean

I go outside every day, I've been doing 5k walks every day for about a month

How can you call yourself a man when you're dependent on your parents like a child?

then you are ready for the next step.

Do something that will improve your life or the lives of those that you care about.

why is this pic so comfy

because exploring comfy is what keeps me going.

>birthday the other day
>just sit in the shower and think about what ive done so far
>move between states, waste money on booze, gas, "helping" family
>barely sophomore year at uni cause while 2 friends have already graduated
>ones gonna graduate before me and she barely started going
>havent fucked in 2 years
>vidya is not even fun anymore
>less motivated to go to gym
>I havent had a conversation in the past year and a half with someone who wasnt a relative
>I hate my job and life

Things never get better.

Givd yourself therapy with LSD

Honestly Ive heard LSD/Acid helps with this kind of stuff but I doubt I'll ever meet someone here who has that shit. There are some shows im going to in August that Im looking forward to. Hopefully thatll change my mind on things.

>things never get better
I realize some people are just here to vent but really, never doing something about these can make your life miserable.

in the first pic it's irritating how on the left side is a rounded cone lamp and on the right side is a straight cone shaped lamp, and why is the same rounded cone lamp in the second picture?

rounded cone lamp conspiracy?

Checked.

Sometimes things are just out of your control. At the same time Im glad I go through this, we all have to hit rock bottom at some point. My deadline is May 19th of next year, gonna see an old friend, hug her one last time then disappear.

>Things never get better.

you control your life not the other way around.
want a change? make it happen.

>gym m/w/f
>no school nothing to do since school is out
>every other week go to a chinese buffet with a mongolian grill
>literally stay there for 3-5 hrs depending on how hungry I am
>get to the point if I go take a shit the staff pick up my silverware and shit
>literally clean gains all day

Why is that bothering you?
Deadline for what? Killing yourself? What do you have to do to not kill yourself by that time?

>Deadline for what? Killing yourself?
Kek I hate myself but I dont have the balls to do it. Its one reason why I like to drive around, in hopes something does kill me but anyways nah disappear/disconnect myself from my family entirely. I already did with all friends except that one Im going to see. I was never meant to be around other people.

>I was never meant to be around other people
Yeah well that's just bullshit and you know it. No one is meant to be alone. Stop the hating bruh.

But I won't try to convince you too much. It's not my job anyway. Meet new people and you might find happiness.

Nah you're right humans were never meant to be alone. Ive been alone since I was a kid so its nothing new but its a taken a toll on interacting with others not even autistic I just dont like talking. Just got a new job so meeting new people might be a good thing for me.

>Phillies diner
That friend im seeing actually lives in Philadelphia maybe this is a sign. Im gonna crash nice knowing you.

I thought you meant you brought a mongolian female to said Chinese buffet with you

yep. parents pay for my apt. im 26. wake up and gym around 1 pm then beach run.

What a preachy cunt. Theres no purpose to life. Hia next step should be to join the army and bang sand niggers

Yes, I sleep all day stay up all night working out and browsing Veeky Forums.

Fuck off normies

I've already realized this but I don't have emotions anymore so it doesn't bother me much.

Shrooms is better. Literally no side effects as opposed to the chemical shit in acid. Just make sure you eat the right ones lol

it is a nightmare

Fuck yeah

Thought you were born to have a laugh?

Be happy for the opportunity to tackle new challenges and become a better version of yourself. Your problems are tiny and temporary, don't complain. This is literally nothing, you are capable of going through much worse experiences.

Meditate, listen to the voice within; let go of all attachment to the physical and materialistic. Hold your head high and go through your problems, solve them, you're here to solve problems; this dimension and the laws, burdens, that we live under, are literally just problems. Problems are unavoidable. New problems, worse than the ones you already have, will undeniably show up, but you will tackle them as well, because you benefit from dealing with problems properly.

Remove all psychological defects that are complaining, remove the ego that's affecting your emotional centers. Why are you letting your ego affect your emotional centers in a negative way, ruining your life experience? You could be appreciating all that you have, and have a good time right now, but instead you're letting your ego, psychological defects, ruin the moment, making you depressed and pitiful.

Look at yourself from a third person perspective, observe yourself, observe all your uncontrollable thoughts, observe how some of them take control and affect your emotional centers and your actions. Eliminate them.

This dimension is like a psychological training center. Don't be a spoiled child, don't expect a silver spoon to feed you. Let the fire ignite, be strong, be the warrior within.

I may be the world's least photogenic person...

>shrooms better
>no chemical shit

they're all chemicals idiot

no you just need to shave that godawful mustache and cut your retard hair

like this?

Currently on uni break so pretty much

work out go home and go on Veeky Forums all day

such is life

WHY IS MY NOSE SO FUCKING BIG I LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMNED JEW WHAT THE FUCK

>record lifts
>watch them back
>mfw