Can we cut all the bullshit...is 5'11.5 (181.5cm) a manlet or not??

Can we cut all the bullshit...is 5'11.5 (181.5cm) a manlet or not??

>is a height 2 inches above average short

Depends on average height in your country.

In most parts of the world that is above average height.

In Latin American and Asian countries that's pretty tall and you'll tower over a lot of people-tier.

I believe the manlet cut off should be 5'5"

Why do cute grills say I must be over 6 foot then?

Because grills are retards.

not, anything over 180 gets out of manlet, but you're just not particualy tall, however you are taller than average

Read it and weep.

Is there anything I can do to give me that extra cm?

Manlet-cutoff is 6"
Ever read a tinder profile saying: no guys under 5.11? Never!
Its always 6" so dear manlets JUST grow, grow, grow

Because it sounds nice. 6 ft tall. It's like when most guys get crazed up about D cup tits. No man can differentiate a C cup from a D cup. Just like no woman can tell between 5'11 and 6' it's just status

So can I get away with telling girls I'm 6 foot then?

6`0 here, living in holland I am the king of manlets.

For instance, I'm 5 feet 11 and a half inches. Rarely has someone guessed my height correctly. I usually get 6'1"-6'2". Just lie if it bothers you that much.

No one would second guess it.

>Why do cute grills say I must be over 6 foot then?

Where? Where do "cute grills" say this?

Memes on Veeky Forums? Yes they do say that. When have you ever heard in real life has a girl said "I only date 6' feet men" or called people manlets?

>said
Keyword here.

From the netherlands as well, I'm 6'8 and lots of my mates are still taller

Unless the girl is as tall as you (or just an inch shorter or whatever) there is no way they can tell. The other day i was mistaken for 6'2, i'm barely 6'0 but what the fuck do they know, it's just a status number

If you feel the need to qualify your height with additional fractions then you're obviously insecure user.

The European manlet is everything under 180cm, so no 5'11 is not manlet

Most people, let alone girls, who are usually shorter, can't really measure height on sight, you could tell them you're 6 ft even if you're 5'10 and they wouldn't notice.

>tfw 6'4 and living in the netherlands

pretty average

girls cant into measurements

The reason it's 6 foot is because it's an even number. In Europe, manlet cut-off is 180 cm (about 5 foot 10). Why? Because it's an even number - 6 feet is 182.88cm and no fucken girl is going to write on her tinder that you HAVE TO be 182.88cm or over, and she won't date 182.5cm guys because that would be silly.

just tell them you're 6'1 or something dude, like they can tell

you should probably be close to that in shoes anyway

>180 cm (about 5 foot 10)

You went the trouble of converting 6 feet to 182.88 and you couldn't figure out this is exactly 5'11?

I actually had a grill who was actively pursuing me say "I only like guys 6 ft and taller." She was 4 ft 11, and had believe that at 5 ft 9 I was a full 6 foot. Felt good man.

If you measure your height in half inches, you're a manlet.

Waarom liegen op een anoniem plaatjesforum

this. i'm 182, but i say i'm 6' cause who gives a shit about ameriburger units of measurement

My gf is 182 cm

>177cm
>live in US
>truncate to 5'9" because not Autistic
>don't give a fuck
>tfw people shorter than me claim to be 5'10"

>6"
Are we talking about dick sizes now?

The only country that ever went to the moon does.

How tall are the women there?

No. That's tall in almost all countries, excluding scandinavia.

>implying

>country that went to the moon

you taking pride in that achievement says what a sad cunt you are. take pride in your own achievement, not in things that had in no way shape or form nothing to do with you

Nah man. I designed the rockets when I was negative 25 years old.