What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Oh look, it's this thread again

this is my first time posting

then let me point you out to your true home newfriend.

It's just pasta fampai. Seen this exact same thread several times. You'd imagine these fuckers would at least have the decency to change some things up, but nah they've no creativity, no imagination in other words they're never gonna make it because they are lazy fucks.

Get a job and move out?

>Just get a job XDDD

How? How do I just find a $30k/yr+ job and move out oh smart one?

The same way everybody else does?

Please lay it out for me.

I really want to move out but it's just not really feasible I don't think at this point. I only have a part time job, I don't make much and I'm not sure how to get a decent enough job to be able to comfortably live.

What experience, skills, and education do you have? How are your social skills?

>What experience, skills, and education do you have?

I don't have any experience. My skills aren't really well-versed in anything but pretty wide. Only highschool desu, Kind of want to go to University soon but i'm just worried about how I'll afford it and figure everything out.

>How are your social skills?
I like talking to people but I'm no cassanova

> No skills or experience

Well you're going to need one or the other, preferably both. You said you had a part-time job, that counts as experience. Otherwise if you can't find other jobs do volunteer work, adds work experience and makes you look like a good guy.

For education just make up your mind if you are going to go to UNI or not. If you're in any first world country but the states the costs aren't that bad.

Most important rule is to just apply for everything and be ready for rejection.

>Well you're going to need one or the other, preferably both

Well I mean I've worked part-time jobs before... But that doesn't count, I never put that shit on my resume.

if I'm going to apply to a big-boy job I'll just lie on my resume anyway. No one EVER checks for experience.

>For education just make up your mind if you are going to go to UNI or not

Canada. i want to but I'm just not sure how to do it all logistically. I really want to be self sufficient and independent...

>Most important rule is to just apply for everything and be ready for rejection.

That's what I'm thinking. I might just start applying to $15/hr+ jobs that are definitely out of my league just to see. Sometimes they can't find the person they need so they interview the next person under(even if he has no exp)

iktf 2bh

my parents also never fucking cook

>Well I mean I've worked part-time jobs before... But that doesn't count, I never put that shit on my resume.

Why the fuck not?

>Why the fuck not?

Because it's useless. Saying you worked for 3 months at some place part-time polishing cocks and swallowing loads is useless.

You can also just lie and make up experience. They will NEVER check.

Maybe they all have the exact same problem

>Canada. i want to but I'm just not sure how to do it all logistically. I really want to be self sufficient and independent...

Then fucking look it up, do you want to move out or not?

I don't think you actually want to leave

not gonna lie here guys.

The thread was mostly intended to be satire and a troll/b8 thread but parts of it are true and there's a lot more details but it kind of is about my life and I do want advice and help

>Then fucking look it up, do you want to move out or not?

I did look it up but I'm just unsure of how to do it while paying for everything on my own. Seems that you need to at least partly rely on your parents and they won't help me.

Unless you're applying for a minimum wage job your employer absolutely will check your references you fucking mong.

>>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6
Seven hours of solid sleep is enough for an adult. You need at least 6 hours. This is fine.

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
You can AT LEAST do more chores to get them off your back. I understand jobs can be hard to find, but fuck, help around the house.

Maybe if you did more chores you could get some allowance to buy food.

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit
Because of YOUR bullshit

>Unless you're applying for a minimum wage job your employer absolutely will check your references you fucking mong.

They do not.

You've fallen for a huge meme. For the vast majority of jobs they do not check.

YAHOO CEO got hired a while back, worked for like 2 years, and it turned out he lied on his resume about his Degree.

A ceo... of a fortune500 company. Trust me no one is going to check your shitty application to be a warehouse manager for your references.

if they DO somehow check, it's not illegal. Most people lie on their resume, it's not a crime. They just won't hire you. And who cares? They weren't going to hire you if you told the truth anyways.

They do check, and if they do you're fucked.

>And who cares? They weren't going to hire you if you told the truth anyways.

Ssys who?

>They do check, and if they do you're fucked.

They do not. The vast majority of people lie on their resume. They seriously do not check your references in most cases unless it's a pretty prestigious job. And even then they might just give you the benefit of the doubt.

Calling references and checking is wayyyy too much effort for most managers. They don't give a fuck. They'll only check if the company has a huge HR department.

>People roll the dice like this and then complain when they can't get a job

Dude I told you.

Yahoo CEO got hired to fortune500 company, lied on his fucking resume about his degree. This is a CEO POSITION at a huge company.

No one is going to check. If they do, you didnt' commit a crime. It's not illegal, you just won't be hired. Big deal apply to some other place that won't check.

Only retards play by the rules

bump

Are you dumb? No one can give you the answers to life you fool.

I'm just looking for some advice and motivation m8

>and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

i enjoyed this bait

>Only retards play by the rules

You're a very edgy guy, maybe find a job that plays into that

How is it edgy to explain something that's true to you?

Most people lie on their resume, it's not illegal.