How accurate is this?

I know some of you are attractive, even model-tier. Enlighten me.

I don't know, could be true.

I am 29 years old (people think I am 23-25 due to baby face genetics)

I get lots of "mires" from women who are in the 30 to 40 age bracket, but I get fuck all "mires" from women in their 20s.

I would rate myself as 5-6/10 face, 8-9/10 body. Slightly above average face and top 1% body from years of lifting/proper nutrition.

I'm a girl
And now that I think about it it's true, whenever a guy is cute thete is really no attempt at being discrete about it
Girls will stare and they her mates to look at him and giggle between themselves and smile

Most won't just go all out abd talk to you tho. Maybe if in a group and there's a bold one they'll say "hi" as they walk past you

Mostly try to see if women act really giddy around you

Btw this is for like girls who are still teenagers or early 20s, I don't know how older girls are because I'm a NEET now and have no friends anymore

I've talked to women of all ages and the convo has gone pretty normal but then later ive heard that they thought I was very attractive.

The general message is that if you're an attractive guy you'll know it because you will catch some women staring/smiling at you. This is true and I can confirm it. I'm not claiming I'm model tier, but I objectively have a very attractive face and the amount of stares you get is probably proportional to your attractiveness.

On the other hand, in OP there's the generalization that women are not shy, that if a woman finds you attractive she will not try to hide it etc.
While this is certainly true for some women, it is equally certainly false for others. There's no doubt about it. You can't be sure that a woman doesn't find you attractive just because she didn't smile at you or whatever.

Unfortunately for girls, there are probably as many guys on the overconfident/overshooting side of the line who believe they have a chance with girls way over their levels. And deluded people tend to be very vocal on internet, probably in order to seek approval and validation. I think this is what motivated OP.

>the amount of stares you get is probably proportional to your attractiveness

I dunno
People stare at me alot and I'm an ugly bitch

I think they think I'm gonna hurt them or something

OP picture is bullshit. You can not make blanket statements like this. Assume the opposite with men.

As a guy, do you stare and make it obvious that you find a girl attractive? Sometimes I will, but sometimes I won't. It depends on the girl, the situation, the mood that I am in, the circumstances surrounding my life right now.

Sometimes at the gym I stare and make small talk with women I find attractive. But sometimes I look away and avoid contact with them.

You know what else? Sometimes I am outgoing and friendly with women that I don't find attractive whatsoever, sometimes I just want to talk to people as human beings and not as sexual beings.There are so many variables and dumb as fuck statements like this are what make people insecure, awkward, beta losers.

I was obviously talking about people looking at you because they find you attractive, not about people eying you to see if you're about to rape them.

But how can you tell? A stare is a stare

Part-time model here. My best mate is 5'5, 5-6 face at best, has horrendous scarring on his stomach due to multiple surgeries thanks to crohn's disease and is currently dating a qt lawyer.

So no, it's bullshit.

^this
Also there are many degrees of attractions, most of the girls I've been with didn't stare at me, what make the cut is when they accept to go out with you and this is where you can make yourself stand out. If you make the cut to go out then you can literally have all the women that accept that if you have good personality, speaking ecc.
Also there was this 10/10 qt who I get friend with who once said to me that she finds me attractive and she was very surprised that I never asked her out.
Even thought my current gf approached me, she was in my social circle and third night out all together asked me to gran a drink alone and then kissed me short after: but yeah, even in this case there were literally tons of better looking guys around her and asking her out while she was single so I'm pretty sure is mostly about personality once you cut a decent looking. What no girls will ever find attractive or make a move is with someone looking sad/boring/unconfident.

I wish people would just mind their own business when walking down the street.
Like how the hell am I supposed to know if your smile is meant to be nice or if you are laughing at me.

Worse than that are people who actually try to start conversations. I mean I understand it if they need directions, although I find the amount of times that this happens way to high but whatever that's probably just my imagination running high.
But people who start talking to me about something else are the worst.

are you fucking stupid

Nobody claimed you can't date people more attractive than you. This has nothing to do with this thread.

It's true, but as they say, the outside is what gives the inside a chance. It's corny, but it's true.
Myself, I'm quite ugly, but I've had my fair share of attractive women. Sure; it's harder for me, but I learn to compensate by being more interesting, charismatic and being at the right place at the right time.
At the same time, it made realise that women really aren't worth the time (sexually at least).

But at the same time, yeah, if you get looks on the streets it's because you're attractive. If you don't, you're not hot, you may be good looking, but not good looking enough for people to turn their heads.

women have different interests that evolve as they get older.

some women remain immature through adolescence and end up single adults because they cant stop cheating on their significant others. they value superficial shit.

others are superficial until they realize what matters most in life like security and mature fun. so they decide to go after the guy that can financially provide as well as be a good time which also tends to go hand in hand with money.

some rare women are willing to try out anybody that makes them smile. including hot women whose self esteems are so fucked up they are willing to find happiness anywhere. or they are actually that genuine where they really dont care what a person looks like to an extent.

people are people. its not women being women, its people being people. some men are the same way as some women. its just a shame that some guys get so hung up on shitty human beings that their self esteems are shot to shit because they think some burlap sack of a whore's opinion matters.

All advice and men/women behaviour can change and it depends in what culture/country you live in. Also the age of the people, their upbringing etc.

But in general, women are as open with their mirin as we are, we are just too autistic to notice it most of the time, and think they're just being friendly

Its not true. Girls aren't necessarily too "shy" but I've found out that at least 4 girls from high school of varied levels of attractiveness had crushes on me but either never even spoke to me or didn't really show any recognisable interest when they did, at least not that I picked up. I was beta and shy as fuck in high school though so I might just not have picked up on it. Either way I didn't get stares the second I walked out the door or any of that other bullshit. Some girls are pickier than others and some are more vocal and open about telling you they like you.

>at the same time
>at the same time

Yes, you're right in the facts you state, but you're also stupid.
Because if a large number of people act like you (and I' sure most people do) then on average if you're attractive you will catch people looking at you smiling etc.

Attractive people will have more clues on average than unattractive ones. Nobody said that if you're attractive everybody will look at you or that nobody will acknowledge your existence if you're an ugly mofo.

>others are superficial until they realize what matters most in life like security and mature fun. so they decide to go after the guy that can financially provide as well as be a good time which also tends to go hand in hand with money.

and this isnt superficial? lmao I'd rather have a dumb slut

no im not saying that they go out for someone specifically for their money, i wrote that poorly.

i meant they value someone who is an established adult. typically moreso then themselves because they dont want to be the bread winner in the relationship

I notice girls looking at me sometimes, what does this mean? They never smile or anything but they look away when I catch them.

Here it is - different people have different ways of expressing attraction. This includes males, females, trans, pans, kins, whatever. Some females are blatant. Some, aren't.

Case closed.

Maybe true but it's not all that matters.

Take a big room full of people. Put one guy on a stage above everyone else and have him talk down to them. Women in the room would want the one guy on stage over everyone else.

Neet waifu plz be in mass

Sage, report and hide.

who cares, you don't have to be attractive to get with women. Just take the initiative, or even better, just pay for it.

this changes nothing though, they're still used up (ex)sluts only this time angling for security instead of hot sex like before

nobody likes being objecitified, so this kind of women can fuck off

>mfw eggman tries to give advice on looks

yeah but most people are sluts when they are young. if the opportunities are there anyway

>Women think they know anything.

Goofy bitches.

Started listening to Patrice, realised women were dumb as fuck and need to be told what to think, can't be trusted on their own. Now getting women.

thats why sluts are just much better, you fuck and thats it, its a fair deal

fuck relationships, only like 10% of marriages are happy anyway

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I get mires from 5-6/10s but not higher.
Is it that 7+s dont need to mire anyone, or they dony care about me?

and i dont think its an angle. i just think they find a well put together man attractive. sorry my autism is having a hard time explaining this shit. i mean they find maturity attractive

good salary job
mature friends
respectable hobbies
well groomed/presentable

the best advice i heard for picking up women is to never look like you need anything. anything at all. your hair is cut, your body is in shape, your wallet is full, your life is organized, your close are clean, your house is clean, your car is clean.

i know we dog on women for going after men with money but men with money can do the things they find attractive. if a woman was with a rich guy who was a total fat slob id agree that shes a gold digging whore. but a guy who has his shit together and has a good job, thats attractive as fuck. same for a woman. i think a woman who is mature and still sexy is lightyears better than these high test 22 year old instasluts

im inclined to agree. but ive been in a long term relationship (4+ years) and although it ended pretty poorly theres nothing like dating your best friend. if i found someone i connected with even half as much as her id be happily married. people marry without knowing someone really and thats why they fail. or they are weak immature unestablished people and cant overcome adult issues together. marriage should always be a commitment. not a fucking contract. your partner should be your best friend hands down. more than any of your other friends. if he or she isnt then you probably shouldnt marry them

they find this attractive because they want to settle down with beta bux now that they're getting older, thats literally all there is to it

pulled a 9/10 chick from a party once

we were 5 people in my group:
literal chad - 6'6 tall, godly ottermode, basicly the perfect body according to girls (veiny, big muscles, broad af shoulders), without ever lifting. probably 9/10 face and he's the one that always get approached by girls when were out on clubs

other friend - probably 8/10, not as good looking face as chad but still chiseled jaw, also got that natural strong, buff body with broad shoulders without having to workout alot

third friend - been lifting and eating right since he was like 16 (22-23 in this story), thus has a great body, manly face with a great beard etc

fourth friend - disqualified from girls cuz hes literally no more than 5'1 and besides hes a total schmuk when it comes to talking to girls

and me - 6'3 (as guy 1 and 2), dont have a great face with a chiseled jaw and all that, barely any facial hair etc (i'd say 6/10), dyel body, even chubby back then, but didnt give a shit and was still confident

i asked her why she "picked" me, as she was the one who initiated contact, and she replied that i was the "alpha male" in our group, i was the leader who talked the most, most confident, funniest and a little bit of a bad-ass thing going etc.

ended up being fwb and then had a rocky relationship for a few months cuz she was a slut and liked the attention of other guys too much (and loved to rub it in my face, like "three guys hit on me tonight")

moral of the story:
if youre condifent, have a dont-give-a-shit attitude and dont look like an absolute turd, you will have better luck than the chads that cant open their mouth and talk without sperging.

on the other hand, if chad had my social skills, he would be the one bringing her home.

i really dont think thats true and i think its just contempt that makes you say that.

obviously its true for some but i mean, most everyone as they get older if they are still single get that itch to settle down and have a family.

would you want to settle down with a girl who lives with her parents, doesnt own her own car, and posts on facebook all the time? or would you want to settle down with a woman who has a good job, likely has a college education, lives on her own or at least pays bills with a roommate, etc etc?

im just saying that before we go into who is superficial we should really examine what a person's priorities are in finding a suitable life companion. yall get offended cause muh money muh money. but its not about the money, its about what comes with the money. no woman wants to babysit her husband just because he has a defined jawline. and unless we are beta billionaires, men are the same way, at least i am. fuck trophy wives. i want to sit across from a woman i can have a conversation with. not some fuckin burnt out bimbo

If you are a (multi) millionaire you wouldnt care about a womans "achievements". Okay, she shouldnt be a sloot but other than that raising children and being a housewife that already has a maid or two doesnt need much skills

oh and another thing: i absolutely never hit on her during the night, i just treated her like a dude and made jokes etc. i was being kind of an asshole though, like when my beer was finished i grabbed her drink and downed the whole thing.

i invited her to the after-party without a thought of fucking her (as i was in a relationship). once i got some alone time with her and we smoked a joint, she started coming on to me heavily and during the course of maybe 30 minutes literally talked me into fucking her, practicly begging me.

>9/10
Hahah pics or gtfo

if i was a millionaire i wouldnt even be married, end of story.

with that being said i still think even if i was looking for a companion i wouldnt want to just put up some skank because shes pretty good looking.

but im not talking about millionaires. im talking about guys who live comfortably. and comfortably enough to take those vacations and drive a nice car and go to nice places.

but moreso those guys can afford the haircuts and the clothes and they keep up on their hygiene, and their probably more intelligent than average yada yada. im just saying that they got their money for a reason and they continue to get it for a reason. its not just rolling the dice. some men are more committed to being successful and looking successful than others and the look of success is very attractive.

This is true, I stared at a chad doing stretches at the gym yesterday. I had to make myself look away.

if i can just add on to this and try to explain in a different way...

whenever we give advice to someone on here like, "if you just workout and get in shape, if you cut your hair, if you stand up straight, etc."

yes we are telling them to be more attractive. but why are they more attractive? its not just a physical thing. a man with a nice body, a nice haircut, a nice posture, is someone who looks like they have their life sorted out. THATS the most attractive part about them. they arent somebody who needs taking care of. they are surviving just fine on their own. amazingly even. thats who a woman wants to be with.

Move to norway and noone will talk to you in public unless they have to

Sweden is prolly ok for this reason too

when i was fat i used to think any time someone smiled at me they were laughing at me. like no shit it kept me up at night and i recognized i was probably losing my mind because of how absurd i was acting. then i got Veeky Forums and realized people are just polite a lot of the time. its worth noting i work in customer service :/

muslim rape/10

Be you
Sees thread
OMG I DON'T LIKE IT. Sage sage sage

Just brows pass it mate

>All women will act like this in every situation, in every cultural context

Nigga, statements as broad as this are impossible to prove or deny. Yes, you will get attention if you're a handsome guy and it's just as likely as you won't. There are so many variables that make that comment pretty fuck retarded.

It's more important that you don't project bullshit insecurities and have an ounce of confidence.

All that matters is if people stop you in the streets to ask for directions.
That means you're approachable