wat

four quads is enough

just score better than EG in august

good luck

Qualifiers were so based, Secret vs EG for TI6 grand finals please

we got a great patch tbqh
atleast watching timber is fun

playing against timber isn't fun though
I got owned last night by a fucking jungle timber of all things, he outfarmed me so hard as our offlaner
I just want to hit 5.5k this summer ;~;

arteezy and EE will NEVER make it

Just do it, as someone that has a problem with being overly assertive, I can tell you almost 100% of the time ppl back down when you stand your ground, especially if it gets heated and I escalate things.

Mostly ppl just back down, sometimes they play the "hurr durr calm down man" card but they still give in.
Examples:
>see phone out at movie theater
>"put your phone away", or I go down and sa something to their face, they either put it away or leave the theater

If your friends are treating you like a pushover, stand ur groun, but also be open minded if theyre presenting valid points, but throw in some aggressive language uf you need to, like if they're trying to make you do something you don't wanna do, just say but don't scream "I'm not fucking do it" and tell them the next sentence the say better be about something else.
Girls will respect it

they dont have to make it

it is really nice and all that you are talking about the question, but OP gives no fuck about it, he just wants to see people talk about rtz

fucking washed up hasbeen "prodigy"

>defeated the likes of EG (Escape Gaming, obviously) and F5 in the qualifiers
>washed up
I beat RTZ could even take down Void Boys so you watch what you say.

>tfw never had a gf as a teen so I don't have the experience others do even though I'm attractive now

that is great and all, but have you won a valve event?
probably, but dont mention it near Artour

Better late than never

i'm 29
i've never had a gf
i've only had casual relationships
i don't know how to have a gf
what's it like? do you talk every day? i'm clueless
am i fucked?

rtc has never had time for love
and still has nothing to show for it

rude
he won 2 tournaments with secret

doto in Veeky Forums

what a time to be alive

I've hit a plateau at 3k mmr, my diet is good, I take 3 scoops a day of whey, even on dat dere creatine.

What gives senpaitachi?

best mid coming through

Audible Kek

I've been stuck bouncing between 3.8-3.9.
I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE

s a d p o s t s have been increasingly common

niggas basically LeBron at this point with bonus 322

4.3k tbqh

Just keep a positive winrate and continue grinding.
You should be shooting for 10 reps at 55% winrate a week, netting you an average gain of 25mmr.
Increase the amount of sets as desired (but doing so will require some no-lifing, and as someone who has been addicted to this shit game since WC3 days I would advise against it).

>4k
>Natty

cutting down on time spent browsing mongolian horsetraining forums might help him reach his goalrating
also check em

you just have to be naturally autistic, my friend

I am disgusted

FOTM picks

in ranked you gotta go tryhard or get fucked, the mongoloids up here are merciless fotm spammers who know how to abuse whatever the gayest strat of the moment is

or peruvians there to ruin your game.

I used to be a disgusted troll sniper and leshrac spammer
after that I kind of stopped, now I just play what I feel like
and random draft
I fucking hate all pick, random draft is the best mode by far

I used to have that mentality. Random draft is fun and it is less stressful. Also avoids a lot of flavor of the month retardation.

But eventually you have to give in to all pick because that is where your highest competition is. If I queue unranked random draft then I am going to be playing with 9 players worse than me pretty much every single game (which has its pros and cons, but if you really want to improve then ranked is the way to go).

troll jugg sniper was like 9/11 for us. things will never be the same after that

H O H O
H A H A

ranked random draft is a thing, and the people playing it basicly have my mentality "I want to win, not main and not play against FOTM"
it is challenging and pretty fun and it feels like I am the only autist in there

I'm just thankful that fotm players forget cancer heroes even exist, lookin at you viper

So I guess you can start learning?

>Random Draft
>Not calling it half All Pick
LMAOing at your life

H-All-f pick lol!