Daily reminder that this is the /pol/-approved female body (for human whites only)...

Daily reminder that this is the /pol/-approved female body (for human whites only), so be prepared to defend your degeneracy in the upcoming nationalist rise accross EU and the US

Taytay would probably fight on the side of multiculturalism. A wider audience means more money.

T. obese stormfag.
Shoo shoo ye of little gains

Shoo /pol/

>a disease ridden skeleton with a gaping vag

Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to Dutch girls.

>/pol/ has shit taste in women

what a surprise.

She has horrible posture when not onstage, and she doesn't lift
Plus she's a popstar, she's a retarded liberal

>female
>Veeky Forums

>implying

Juist! Godverdomme mooiste vrouwen van de wereld

I didn't know that dutch people weren't white, desu.

really makes you think

>What color are the Dutch?

that's the wrong meme you dip

>/pol/ being in a relationship

This is the perfect female body, taytay is fucking disgusting

Don't be silly, Tay is one of us.

also
>/pol/ having black hair & a gf with black hair
dude looks italian, is he even white?

Don't pay attention to filthy Moroccans, Egyptians and Turks and other sandnigger filth roaming our streets

I'm gonna jack it to Harley Dean and Sophie Arvebrink and not even a thousand muzzos getting shot or drowning in the Mediterranean will change that.
Try and stop me.

>those knees
her legs look like theyre about to buckle at any moment, if i were her id be squatting nonstop

So nice ass + no tits + uggo face? No, thanks, I'll take Taylor's elegant legs, slender body and 10/10 face over this slut any day.

>bony hands
>no ass
>decent face

I like her too, but cmon. A girl with no ass/thighs/hips is no good.

Go easy on them, she's the closest thing to a prepubescent aryan boy they'll find

She'll pay for new titties, but she won't pay to fix her posture.

>not liking the tall, slender model aesthetic

Fat thighs and ass are good for the occasional dirty fuck, but Tay's beauty is statuesque.

of course. She openly said that she supports mentally ill crossdressers.

>/pol/
>obsessed with white birth rates
>"perfect" woman is probably infertile, skinny, sickly whore who had more boyfriends than your mom.

It's just a facade. Have you ever noticed Taylor Swift only ever dates white men? Not niggers, chinks, or even hispanics. Nothing but 100% aryans for Tay.

>cant see her stomach or tits
>ideal female body

Please

That 'aryan' looks almost as feminine as her, but understandable considering how /pol/ loves to fap to traps

>tall slender women are now "sickly" according to fatties

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I might think that way too, if 4 out of 10 women were obese in my country.

exactly mate, I would also love to bang >hightest bitches all day long, but when it comes to a relationship/marriage/children I would go for a woman over 5'8 that works out or at least does cardio, has long legs and is slender, cuz you gotta get dem genetics mang. Also fatties age like shit, pic related
>remember Olivia Jensen the high test goddess?
>THIS IS HER NOW!

I'd fuck a random slut over any girl posted ITT

Daily reminder that middle is objectively the greatest female body in the history of humankind

>mad shitskin

How does it feel to know you'll never be this attractive?

>/pol/ has resorted to celebrating pop divas like tumblr

Jake Gyllenhaal is Swedish Nobility too.

My excess dispoable income makes me feel okay, I don't need to whore myself out to the white women I despise as a /pol/tard

emma watson went full feminist, taytay is all we've got left...

The problem is that women called high test here are, in reality, just fat women. True high test means big tits, hips and ass with a small waist.

But you're right. Slender and tall is the best option in the long run.

ironically, this picture is in British Columbia, CA.

must have been a nice warm day.

>8 weeks a year.

No, you just shitpost on an Indian silver mining forum and get buttflustered when someone reminds you of your inferiority.

Good thing the nonsense /pol/ spouts is retarded even for the most far right and nationalist groups in europe.ç
/pol/ is just a sad group of circlejerking neckbeards with no ground in reality

ITT: my taste i s fkn superior

Idk man I was on /pol/ the other day and there was some race baiting and stuff but there was also a diversity of ideas. I think the board gets a bad rap

>buttflustered because a man is more handsome than yiu
Sounds like you're a whiny cunt of a man

lel

The day the neo-nazis assume power and enforce no-degeneracy rules on /pol/betas will be fun

After 90% of the neo-nazi movement beats them senseless for saying they're non-white ofc

I don't care what /pol/ thinks since it is the shitiest board in Veeky Forums

>the nonsense /pol/ spouts is retarded even for the most far right and nationalist groups in europe

meanwhile, in reality, nationalistic parties are on the rise everywhere in Europe due to the shitskin terrorism and Britain just voted to leave the EU

wtf, has she had her boobs done?

Sadly you sound like a /pol/ poster. I would reccomend you reading about those parties and see for yourself it has nothing to do with the circlejerking retardness /pol/ spouts. No party says cringe worthy shit like :
>"We are le redpilled we are going to purge le degeneracy out of europe ! Kill all niggers, everything needs to be /pol/ aproved, kill all non white women and children and everything ! Kill everything I dislike and enslave them xD"

/pol/ is an echo chamber for sad nerds who like to hype everything to autistic levels in order to feel important and need a big stong man to rule them. I support traditional values and culture but /pol/ is just idiotic and sad.

How /pol/ envisions things will pan out
>right-wing nationalistic groups reclaim europe by ejecting immigrants, slavs and jews
(they become the bottom-feeders of their respective countries and thus campaign for neetbux)
>any form of degeneracy is eliminated and thus women are kept in order
>they'll continue fighting the jewish threat in America
>they're allocated wives regardless of how shitty they are
>they plan to increase the availability of guns
Sounds familiar...Why not just join ISIS?

>TFW a degenerate in both race and sexuality
>TFW quarter Mexican with a variety of white races mixed in with me

/pol/ would gas me in a split second if given the chance.

>.ç
Fuck off turkroach.

>/pol/
So make sure I look nothing like that, gotcha bruh

Hard to tell since she doesn't show them off, but they do seem to not fit her body at all. Pin thin except for tits usually means boob job

/pol/ can fuck off back to its containment board

>get wife with tay body
>children are skinny as fuck
Fuck off.

Typical poltard response lmao, are butthurt little man?

Nor will you lad

I'm an extreme far right nationalist, but I think blondes and skinny girls are disgusting.

>Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to disease ridden skeletons with gaping vags

>and need a big stong man to rule them.
I have a strong feeling that all the cuckposters are from /pol/

There's only one way to find out. Go to /pol/ and make a thread asking if they'd let Trump impregnate their gf, and if they'd raise the baby for him.

This.

Fuck off /pol/.

Jake is a kike

Your point is? I'd smash the fuck outta her and also I'd rather have my sons built thick so they can get that athlete scholly

This is the original, way better looking. I don't know why they wanted to make her less THICC