Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?

Jesus Christ is this real?

The article says they are only about to start the trial period, so I would assume asking if it's worth it here is a dumb question since nobody here would know.

W-where does the sperm go instead?

I mean, hell, I'd get the operation any day. Having the option to drop a load or fuck a girl rawdog--all by the flip of a switch? Sign me up.

saw this article a few months ago, its legit.

probably just seals the tube that sperm mixes with the cum lubricant so that you jizz out only lub out your dick.

What if the girl flips your switch while you're fucking her raw?

Whats to say a woman cant find the switch while she sucking you off and fondling your balls then before you orgasm from that she moves on to vaginal intercourse and you orgasm inside her thinking your switch was off but it was not and now you have to deal with the consequences of impregnating a woman who does not want an abortion.

It's pretty clear OP wants to know if not worrying about kids is worth having a metallic flicker drilled onto your bollocks

2bh the first thing i thought of is
>yeah its off
>or.. well its clicked down which is.. off?
>it's fine.. we're probably fine

Or the switch can be turned off remotely with your smart phone or tablet? Like a password.

This. Women are devious.

switch it back and forth while you're cumming so only the strongest sperms make baby

What password would you use for your penis switch?

what a time to be alive

It does involve some risk with scar tissue that may block your spermatic duct. Which wouldn't be very nice.
But I guess we will have to wait and see until the trials are finished. Would be nice to hade a button hidden in your anus so you don't have to trust women with birth control

Lmao this is the most retarded way of describing the male ejaculation but it's still correct.

N1GG3Rt1t5D0T!org
Easy to remember, p hard to guess, decently long, and I think the exclamation mark helps make it harder to bruteforce or something like that.
I have forgotten most of the stuff I picked up about crypto from when I was on /g/ when I understood that nobody is out to steal my sexy gook cartoons.

Better than the males that poke holes in condoms.to purposely spread disease. This shit is.cotton candy compared to some of the stuff guys do

t. tumblr

I remember reading that just volume and letters were the keys to a very strong password. "Man user really is retarded with his pussyass edgy password" that is a strong one i think

>HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THE SWITCH IS 'ON' OR 'OFF' IN CASE YOU FORGET?????

Nah guys do that. Especially ones with herpes.

>install an LED switch
>if your balls are blue, you better wrap it foo

Rich Piana. Because my dick hangs lower than my balls.

>he doesn't know about pozzing

This is the cyborg shit we get? Really? No enhanced vision or some shit like that? But a fucking dick switch? wow

Nah, the risk of knocking some random slag up really turns me on.

Strong passwords are a meme, though, nobody is going to bruteforce into a NEET's account, it's easier to just have the NEET give the password and THEN access the account.

Still, adding upper/lowercase and symbols means that IF a brute-force is going to happen, they'll have to use a wider range of characters, which will make it take extensively longer. Still irrelevant since brute-force attacks won't happen, though.

Why would you be straight when men are cheaper and offer more utility?

P3n1s

What if one day you forget which side of the switch is on and which is off? You'll be forever in doubt unless you have the sperm examined under a microscope.

1) The number one thing is wearing a condom. Sexual encounters are RIFE with STDs. I'm not going to have random sex with women without a damned condom. WTF.

2) If I'm going to have unprotected sex with a woman, it will be my longterm gf/wife. Impregnating them is fine, but if not and I go in for a surgery, I'll have a vasectomy, thanks. I can reverse that, too. Fuck this "switch" surgery.

3) Like Hell is it as simple (or comfortable) as just putting in a switch you gotta pinch your balls to turn on/off. The chance of infection is probably ridiculous, too.

But seriously, who would fuck a chick without a condom? Enjoy herpes and whatever else STDs she's carrying.

There is a different procedure already available that is a simple chemical injection into the epididymis. The chemical rips sperm cells apart as they pass through. It is completely reversible, requiring only a saline flush. Ask your doctor about it off you are considering a vasectomy.

This is two people of the opposite sex having sexual activity, not two men.

"open semenme"

Nah I know a couple of guys at my Uni who got assblasted they got herpes and now they just bang bar sluts bareback because their argument is that "if nobody cared about their safety why should they care about anyone elses"
Needless to say, after getting myself tested, I don't fuck with any girls who go to that bar anymore. I also snitched on those assholes.

Imagine the chastity fetishist opportunties.
>giving a woman complete control over your fertility by remote

not everyone has sex with 2/10's from 3rd world cuntries like you.

The Jews steal it to perform experiments

Enhanced vision and stuff already exists, but it's expensive as fuck and hard to get because there simply aren't that many people willing to spend a lot of money on this sort of stuff.
But no pregnancy and no condom, there are lots of people willing to pay for that, sadly.

You think 10/10 babes haven't taken SO MUCH dick?

How about that 7/10 who is pretty enough to sleep with basically any guy she wants if she's a slut, but also not attractive enough to feel she has self-worth and so sleeps with ANY guy to validation.

But, by all means. You go right on ahead and place your unprotected penis into that girl you just met. Or even better/worse, the rectum of the guy who's been interested in you.

You'll love the way you look, later.

Man quit being such a baby and just get some STI's like the rest of us. Bacteria have to live too.

Fuck no

haha relax, champ. Maybe if you actually had sex with 9s and 10s you would know what your talking about.

Cause you dont choose your sexuality, friend.

^ Thats what you fags have been screaming for the past 20 years...

honestly trapping someone into responsibility for a pregnancy they don't want is much worse than that

How do you make sure your condom doesn't fail/break/slip off? Serious question.

Increased VD rate is a bit worrisome. I'd still go for a condom outside of relationships for std prevention and knowing my dick isn't covered in someone else's semen

Pretty cool invention though

Herpes is incurable while both paternity testing is a thing.
If the kid isn't yours you can't actually get trapped unless you let yourself get trapped.

>implying women find infertile men attractive
Nope

10/10 post, would suppress laughter at work again

Megazord activated!

I seem to recall that a dictionary attack is one of the first things they'll try, so volume would only make it take marginally longer to crack, hence why special characters and numbers would make it harder. At least I think that's the logic.

My password is "[email protected]"

is that hard to crack ?

Yeah, no. I'll never get this. I can guarantee the Jews will use this to their advantage. Like they'll use the penis switches to track us, or if they want they'll remotely shut down our penises so we can't make babies. There is also the possibility of mind control and/or penis control. They will control when we get boners.

Technology progresses, tyranny and slavery creeps into our lives. I refuse to put my penis under the control of the penile Jew switch.

So the thing has a safety. You can't just flip the switch on and off, there's a button on the back that you have to press in order to flip the switch. Don't worry about some woman flipping it without you knowing, or accidentally flipping it. That's why the safety is there.

The first man that has this was the German inventor who designed it. He put it in himself.

A lot of doctors think that it won't work - the scarring that can likely happen to the vas deferens could completely close the tube, essentially making you infertile.

Vasal gel is the more promising alternative. Look it up

>he put it in himself
Ouch.
Isn't it illegal to do self surgery like that?

I would suggest you ask /g/ if you want to learn more, but if they're anything like what they were when I left, the only concrete answer you'll get is a resounding NO followed by endless discussion about whether or not Truecrypt is a botnet and how it won't matter because the men in black will beat you up until you willingly give them your password.

>The dictionary attack meme
There's over 170000 words in the english language, not counting conjugations, plurals, etc. Not counting slang either. So having a proper dictionary is quite hard.
There's only ~80 english characters.
So a word is worth ~2.3 gibberish characters or so, but way easier to remember.
Hence in the case of dictionary vs bruteforce, a 10 word password is equivalent to a 23 character nonsense gibberish password.
The real secure password would be something dumb like making a password a sentence in emoji, but the average shitsite these days doesn't even accept unicode inputs.

LOL

>only available for white males
FTFY

I would never even consider this, if you actually knock a bitch up then you either own it up and become a dad or you leave the fucking country.
I would never lay the decision in the hands of some quack who could turn me into a genetic dead end by fucking up.

Only ultimate beta males get this

>a german
>infertilizes himself willingly so he can't pass on his inferior genes and let the rapefugees inseminate his wife instead
You can't make this shit up, I hate being german, why couldn't I have been born in fucking Russia or something

That would just make it a coin flip cuz ill definitely forget which way is off.

Vasagel seems simpler and cheaper. I think irs going trials in India so if it works there will be less Indians in less than a generation, ill bet good moneys

I think this switch will prob be left up to a dr to do precisely so you don't fuck it up

dictionary attacks are for single words. the permutation of sentences possible is completely unrealistic to bruteforce

>fuck some girl
>switch flicks without you realizing during
>not even a chance to pull out

Imagine the feeling of searching around your nutsack for a hard switch and then feeling the click of that switch as you push into your scrotum

Fuck that shit, I ain't having no cybernetics in my bollocks

This made me LOL

I'VE GOT CYBERBALLS OF STEEL.

I for one welcome my glorious new balls.

...have you never edged before? You can feel when you're about to nut and pull out. There is no reason anyone should be "unable to pull out in time"

but your precum has nut in it

So i've read up a lot on it. The switch can be turned off at any given moment. If you want to switch it back on it actually has a safety, and you would need to hold down a button to turn it on. Now the sack isnt loose enough to switch it at will so youll have to do it after a hot shower/bath. Now it takes either a month or 30 ejaculations to be 100% sterile.
Now for the sperm. its just pushed back into the body. it causes no harm to you and the sperm just dies within a couple min to hours. The body sees them as something else and the white blood cells just attack them.

Only if you didn't piss the last time after you masurbated or had sex.

>your body sees your unborn children as an enemy and attacks them
i don't think i could live with myself

What in the fuck

This was the wrong day to drop acid

>This was the wrong day to drop acid

you doing it alone breh?

I got me some acid i'm planning to take on sunday too, first time and will be doing it alone

Virgins worried about STDs and unwanted pregnancy

don't think about spiders on your face SPIDERS ON YOUR FACE FUCKER DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

And the women who poke holes in condoms to intentionally get pregnant for dat dare alimony

NUTSHANGINOUT

Nobody approaches dimes because they believe they are out of their league. They are both the hardest and easiest girls to get with because so few men genuinely try to get with them.

There's a better alternative that uses plastic to seal the vas deferens in the works

Its reversible too

I don't know where this idea is from, but it's so fucking wrong it hurts. I see this a lot, it's a very confusing idea.

Have you ever seen a 10 be an outcast or hang out alone... ever? No, of course not. They've been surrounded by people their entire lives because of how valuable attractiveness is. They get hit on CONSTANTLY by randoms, but even when it's not randoms, they have friends of friends all lining up to bang them.

The idea that someone could be intimidatingly beautiful is a meme. I wish I had that youtube comment someone keeps posting