Redpill me

redpill me

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
us.myprotein.com/us-offers/affiliate-exclusive.list?affil=awin&awc=5679_1467315715_961bdbeec5c1d135f51aff2fd911ce56&utm_source=AWin-166580&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overpriced crap.

bretty good if you're not a poorfag, which is mostly everyone here.

>redpill me

i'm not in the "mostly" category right?

It's the best whey protein. It has amino acids, it is delicious, and it doesn't contain creatine or other supplements or fillers.

I currently only consume plant protein but years ago this was the "gold standard."

Tip: buy the 5 pound from amazon to save money.

It's very good whey. Much better than the crap from WalMart or Target. Another alternative is BSN Syntha 6. Make sure you're getting 5lbs for the savings

meme brand
quality is excellent but you can get protein just as good as ON and much cheaper

it's great. high quality, mixes easily and has a bunch of excellent flavors. the only bad thing about it is the price which is higher than many of the competitors, though it's still quite cheap.

currently with extr3me chogolade malk, it's breddy gud

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

I get the 2lb for 30$. You can get it for a reasonable price if you go to a general supplement shops that are not places like GNC.

Is this any good fellas? Cost me 30$ and has 30 grams for 180 calories.

Give me a non-meme brand then so I can buy it.

>2017
>not eating vegan brown rice/hemp/pea protein powders

you don't need this shit powder just eat more

unless you're already big or fat

That's still a ripoff.
2.2 lbs for $15 and probably higher quality
us.myprotein.com/us-offers/affiliate-exclusive.list?affil=awin&awc=5679_1467315715_961bdbeec5c1d135f51aff2fd911ce56&utm_source=AWin-166580&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin coupon "pouch"

I use the Six Star stuff. Not the greatest but it contains creatine and is usually $20. Gaining roughly 2 pounds a week with it while I gained only a pound a week with FAS.

ITT: good goys

How does ON stack up against My Protein? Labdoor gives My Protein the best rating but I notice ON has BCAAS and shit. I don't care about taste since I buy unflavored anyway

Are amino acids really necessary ?

I mean even if the brand changes whey protein is still just whey protein.

Body can more readily absorb BCAAs than complex protein.

I've been on MyProtein for a couple months now and was considering going back to ON Whey because I felt like I've hit a real plateau that I didn't encounter previously on ON. That's why I started doing some research to see if MyProtein was quality. So far my findings have been in favor of MyProtein. The price is certainly good... *shrug*

Learn to cook some decent meals before wasting $ on this silly shit.
I took all kinds of supplements, protein, creatine, multi's, gainer, pwo. It's all shit. Did that for 2 years, 5th year lifting here and living back in the states, no need for any of it and I'm leaner/ stronger now anyways. Learn to cook meals son, any retard can throw $ at protein

TEN SCOOPS C'MON

Yeah all the research points towards My Protein

I've noticed that MyProtein's whey isolate tends to not mix as smoothly as ON gold standard. MyProtein also tastes very slightly more artificially sweet compared to ON. That said, unless Costco is having a sale of those 6 pound ON gold standard pouches for $45 (it's usually around $60, but once a year I've seen it on sale for -$15 mfg rebate), buying from MyProtein during one of that site's sales is unbeatable in price. A month or so ago I got 2.2 pound bags from MyProtein for around $13 each.