4archive.org/board/d/thread/6042985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Induce lactation. No bullshit.

draw a smile underneath them

Let me suck on em bb :DDDDD

surgery. only option

Chicken nuggets diet

GOMAD

Type in on google Veeky Forums /d/ laxtation thread, one of the threads talked about lactatiob in extreme detail, also inducijg lactation increaaes boob size quite a bit, just look up the thread, they talk about all these tropical plants and certain vitamin combinations that increase estrogen really high, also said plant extracts make boobs bigger and induce lactation, just look up the thread op.

Post a pic of them. The thought of a bunch of anons looking at your bewbies will make them perk up. My weiner is getting perky just thinking about it.

On phone, iright now btw, makes my grammer bad

There is a massage therapy technique called (fire) cupping. It's mainly used for pain relief and blood flow, but it is safe to cup breasts, no pun intended. After regular sessions you will notice a change. My bf I'd a massage therapist and some of our friends are too.

Im gonna need you to take a picture of them for medical assessment :)

You gotta lactate. Then you can mix the milk with chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk for taste. Then you drink your own milk to get the prolactin your body made from it. That will make your breasts grow

play with ur nipples easy pz lemon squeezy

never change Veeky Forums

synthol + no-lifing on bench press

Born with nice genetics

SS + GOMAD

Found the thread OP
Here 4archive.org/board/d/thread/5542653
Everything you need to know on how to make your breasts bigger and perkier and lactation

My bad OP, this one was the original thread with EVERYTHING on it
4archive.org/board/d/thread/6042985
EVERYTHING about breast growth is on here, EVERYTHING

Th-thanks brah

NP brah, nothing more sexy than meeting a cute twink with small breasts and lactating, and everytime you pump in out of their boipussy little bits of milk dribble from their tits while their cock dribbles precum

we don't know what is the exact problem so we need to see them to actually give you advice.

b r e h?

Forgot to mention that the info in the threads also apply to men as well, so if your a bottom who wants to grow a bit of perky tits, or be a bottom who just wants to lactate alot then read up.

I bet you kiss girls faggot.

sqats

Eat more oats.