Ugly Rib Cage Thread

Any one else have fucked up genetics when it comes to ribs? My siblings have this type of ribcage as well, we get it from our father.

It bothers me because I will never look truly as thin as my fat and muscle content would appear on someone with a smaller rib cage. when I am standing upright, my ribs will always make me look significantly fatter than I really am.

I've also gotten told that they look like a second pair of boobs.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What the fugg did you do, OP.

Barrel chest is good genetics.

Dont be a mentally ill insecure crazy bitch.

Just wear a lot of midriff type stuff if that is a huge concern.

For realsies, it might accentuate an hourglass shape, especially if you do stomach vacuums.

Get bigger tits I guess.

your body is fine

my ribcage was similar, since i built a lot of muscle in my chest and core, it seems to not stick out as much and gets held in place better.

If it isn't much worse upright this isn't a problem for anyone but you. Looks normal.

That's hot af.
And perfectly normal.

Its called flared ribs or pigeon chest. I had it to and you can greatly improve how your ribcage looks by "tightening" the upper abs, this flared look is caused by a caved in thoracic spine so by tightening the abs you pull everything into place. Basically when youre walking around consciously keep your abs tight and focus the most on a pulling down motion through your abs. Don't know if you get the idea but there's some YouTube videos explaining with better detail

I'd impregnate your rib cage
no homo

>Its called flared ribs or pigeon chest
Pigeon chest is pectus carinatum, you retard. Flared ribs have nothing to do with it.

Yeah you're right I got my terms mixed up. My bad

I got 'em too, from pullovers I think. Looks good imo.

Nice gyno fag

huh.

So that's what I have.

And here I thought that being fat for most of my adolescence and childhood just fucked things up permanently.

Please be my girlfriend. Please. I'll do anything.

that's not op brah

btw listen to and just tighten your abs if you want to see how you look

Please. God I'm lonely ;_;

Got pectus here,and i gotta say it does make ribs look weird if you dont fill out

Because I am a woman my boobs just shelve on my ribs wierdly and it looks awkward.

Jesus dude, worst case of gyo ever

The only advice i could honestly give is attempting to fill it out if it bothers you
Your pic doesnt give the best view for it but it doesnt look like itd be too odd

Skeleton here

Do I have pectus and flared ribs or am I just Mr Bones mode

you have beautiful breasts

Pic is me

That looks like minor pectus if anything,id definitely fill out to try and help,im fucked either way but maybe you have a chance

Maybe we should be together and maje children with grotesque ribxages

The pectus pals are all assembling here today

You're a cheating slut Abby

show boipucci

You look fine for a skellington.

>tfw carinatum fag
>tfw have it the worst of all pectus fags since you can't cover it up with a shirt
>walked with a slump and slouched shoulders all my life because of bullying in school
who else /troglodytemode/ here

Eat

>not wanting someone to hotdog your ribs

>tfw no slightly awkward and self conscious skelly gf
why live bros

Ive got rib flare and pectus, anyone else with these train differently because of it? Ive only done flat bench and dips but im not sure ill ever get a decent looking chest

I have rib flare and pectus.

I do SS. I haven't felt abnormal at all, except sometimes on DB bench one side is noticeably weaker than the other.

Honestly, I've only been doing SS for a year(just did pushups and pullups at home 6months prior lol) but it's helped a lot. After you put on some muscle in your core area it doesn't look as bad.

I have this to, I've had a couple people tell me to stop puffing out my chest because of it.

My ribs are very uneven. It makes me look asemetrical

Can't tell because of angle, but you either got:

Pectus excavatum, in which case you're fucked without surgery.

or

Thoracic flattening as a result of chronic thoracic hyper-extension. Either because of poor posture ie. anterior pelvic tilt or because of improper breathing. Because of the shape of the rib-cage a flattened thoracic spin cause rib flare, combine that with a weak recuts and you got rib-boobs as pictured.

>Strengthen abs, glutes and hams.
>Stretch and foam roll hip flexors, stretch but DON'T roll lower back like some retards recommend.

On the plus side this means that you sbould be able to eat body shots like candy

how much does one of these cost? i would like to buy one of these please

I thought the thumbnail was butt cheeks and panties abort

Pic is from 2 months ago but my flared ribs are unaesthetic as fuck and no matter how much weight I lose my shirts will always look awkward as fuck. Currently bulking while focusing mainly on my chest and core so hopefully that will help.

your lowered hand is rip
nice arms though

my hands get red also desu how to fix

Had the same issue. Put on some muscle and improve posture slightly and it'll fix. I looked like that when I was smaller. Do you sit down often at work?

What if you're a guy with barrel chest? My ribs legit stick outwards (its not posture physio said my posture is great)

I work maintenance at a steel factory so somedays I am sitting around 2-3 hours at a time waiting for production to finish so I can get in and fix shit and other days im steady go on my feel for up to 5 hours straight.

add some muscle and get a new nipple to replace your missing one

how do you lose a nipple wtf

im currently on month 2 of my projected 8 month bulk, might start lifitng for size rather than strength soon seeing as I only need to add 30 lbs to my bench and then im at 1/2/3/4.

P.s
Don't be talking shit about my inverted nipple, that shits rare as fuck.

The amount of inane BD and "cursed with bad genetics" itt is ridiculous. Not a single person (except ) who has posted what they perceive as unaesthetic ribs has a remotely developed physique. Your ribs look like crap because you're skinnyfat. You have little to no muscle beneath the already poor ratio of BF:LMM. This isn't genetics, this is average-person life. Training your back, chest, delts, and core will "correct" the appearance of what you are excusing as a bad roll of the dice.

Sorry for being blunt, but someone needs to point this shit out in order for you to realize you aren't cursed. You don't have bad luck. Through consistently lifting for a year+ you have the power to shape your body FAR more, in many ways, than you think you do.

Not too bad. I know my ribs looked exactly like that when I was thin, but when I bulked up chest, abs, obliques and serratus, it went away. Quite a bit of work to look aesthetic, but it's worth it.

>he seriously called me skinnyfat
Tip top lel

Which pic were you, user?

YOur torso looks like wilfred brimley. i like it

barrel chested.

if that pic is you, are you very attractive, by the way

iktf

there is only one way to deal with it...
become a benchbro

TFW broke a bunch of ribs falling off a horse and my ribcage is noticeably asymmetrical
> Feeelsbadman.jpg
Picture unrelated

I've got it too. I don't like it, but other people don't seem to mind so much

You are just mr bones. Keep training.
>t. I have actual PE

Get new underwear senpai, you honestly don't show those to grills do you?

Underrated

baka people still racist af round here desu, damn senpai

Jesus. If you're gonna trap, at least shave. Fuck.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>not liking his boipucci slightly fuzzy
Faggot.

You have a big ribcage, that's all. It's very attractive on men, but less so on women. But then again, Pamela Anderson had a huge ribcage and she was supposedly a quintessential pinup girl (even though I always thought she looked butch and broad, but anyway.) I also have a very large ribcage (and huge lungs) but since I'm a guy it never bothered me, BUT just recently the flare at the bottom of my ribcage has gotten much less pronounced due to increases in abdominal muscle tone. This never made a difference before when I was an extremely fit athlete (water polo), but now that I'm a casual DYEL just trying to get back in shape my ribs have suddenly slimmed, so I present to you the magic step to slimming your ribcage via tight core muscles!:

Overhead squats. Like I said, I used to be a very fit athlete with great musculature all over, but it wasn't until the last year that my ribs started to "tuck in" with the rest of my torso as a result of overhead squats and full squat snatches. Since you're just doing them for a secondary purpose, I wouldn't get too hung up on the mobility required to do them "correctly"; instead, just get yourself a pair of weightlifting shoes and take them to a cobbler to raise the heel even further if you're having trouble with the ankle/shoulder mobility required to OHS. You're welcome, bitch.

If you're not a tranny taking hormones of the opposite sex, then you have the worst case of naturally androgynous body I've ever seen. God damn, look at that gyno.

Why is one of your nipples half the size of the other one? That's weird as fuck, dog. Your nipples are like o_0 and shit. Your mom slam shots nightly when she was carrying you or something?

Whats even androgynous about it? Ive been trying to get fit just to tone it down,but is it just making it worse?

>tone

I meant tone down the androgyny
Not my actual body,god no
Thats the last thing ive been wanting im a fuckin 128 dyel for gods sake

i have a huge ribcage that is slightly uneven and makes my boobs look kind of weird and asymmetrical. so don't worry, you are just fine.
however no men ever complained and i had successful long term relationships and hook ups with guys that i truly liked... so i'm just like fuck that shit.

I have this shit , but on one side of my rib cage, and it sort of twists into the other side.
>ftw no matter how hard u try you cant erase genetics

my ex had the opposite problem, it was sticking out. was hot as fuck anyway. so my advice is like don't give a fuck about it.

yeah, but on my bro it looks better since he has them on each side (dents), and i just look fucking weird

That's sexy as fuck, particularly when couple with beautiful skin such as yours.

What is unsexy is you being fucking retarded and focusing on the shape of your fucking ribcage and comments from other retards such as the second pair of boobs one.

Just man up and accept the fact that you're hot and go suck a dick.

Your skin has the pasty paleness of a girl and your fat distribution is very feminine. Your chest looks like a flatchested grill's chest, you have a slender, hourglass figure, and you even have a vertically stretched bellybutton, which is extremely rare on men and hyper feminine. But your chin and neck very clearly say "DUDE", so overall you're crazy androgynous. Guy neck up sitting on a girl's body. Fuckin weird.

R8 my ribcage, Veeky Forums

Oh, and your hands are small, narrow, with slender, fem fingers, and you lack all the major arm muscles: no forearms, no biceps, no triceps, just soft, squishy girl flesh just begging to be cuddled and caressed (no homo). Are you a FtM tranny, by any chance? Cuz you really look like one.

PC doesn't look bad on girls because of tits. On dudes it's just horrible.

What the FUCK am i
Ive been a guy my whole life
But i even have those fucking back dimples
Is there any way out

>Is there any way out
Just accept it your powerbottom ways and post your boipucci.

do you also have some kind of dent in the middle? cuz i have that and my brother has bone there

Get fit, brah. With some developed musculature, the androgyny will fade away quickly. Either that or just go after girls who like femmy guys, which there are a ton of, especially those who've had a "lesbian phase". But yeah, working out and putting on muscle will sort all of that out quick and easy, but I will say this: there are MtF trannies that would literally fucking KILL hordes of defenseless babies to have been born with your body. With hormone replacement therapy, you could have the body of a delightfully gorgeous little cutey of a girl. Like, I seriously can't believe how feminine your arms and belly button are. I wouldn't be surprised if you have some kind of underlying endocrine disorder; hell, you might even be XXY chromosomally (Klinefelter syndrome). Actually, shit, you really, REALLY look like you could have Klinefelter. You should get tested for it. Has no one ever told you you have a feminine body before?

Ive heard it before,but it was all just calling me a twink and a wannabe trap,i just wanna be manly ;_;

>Thoracic flattening

fuck thanks breh. im 99% sure a friend has that and his back hurts like fuck when benching and squatting because of it.

This is hot, requesting more

Bro are you a virgin? I want to pop your ass cherry no homo.

By the way, is not me ().

Sjw assemble!

>o_0
Fucking lost it

Why haven't you posted trap nudes yet?

At this point you should just go full tranny