Ever fucked a Veeky Forums girl, Veeky Forums?

Ever fucked a Veeky Forums girl, Veeky Forums?
How was it?
Has it changed your views on sex?

Honestly, it's nothing revolutionary. It's just more pleasing to look at.

Granted, around 80 percent of my sexual encounters are drunken bar girls and typically disappointing anyways, my best experiences have still been with your more average looking "skinny" girls while sober.

i would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

wel memed user! upvote

cut a hole in a shoebox and line it with bologna, or fill a sock up with mayo, a combination of these 2 things is what it feels like.

she was a gymnast with Asperger's who wouldn't shut up about her other partners and what I should and shouldn't do.
Also she gave amazing deepthroat.
So I guess the fact that she had sick abs was not the determining factor.
>very bendy though

I fucked one truly fit girl in all of ever. She as ex-army and I have reason to believe she (or one of the other chicks I was fucking from work) gave me gonorrhea. or however the shit you spell it. Sex was great though, top notch, tight pussy firm ass great perky tits.

top fucking kek

I banged some gymnast who wouldnt shut the fuck up either. for reference she was like 5'1 95lbs and im 6'3 230lbs. Didnt even enjoy the sex that much, pussy was so tight it kept hurting my foreskin

she rimmed me though

this board has a higher virgin ratio than r9k. wrong place to ask desu

I kinda want to fuck a bitch but I'm not that bothered tbqh

Is it worth the effort? I'm content with everything in my life right now

fuck a small lean guy

that's literally what it's like

>she rimmed me though
gotta take the good with the bad I guess

frenchfag

FUCKING
KEK

This OP. It looks better (cowboy/reversecowboy, spooning, 69) but a fit woman =/= tight or better pussy

How does a girl getting fit effect her pussy?

Doubtful

Views? Nah...

I had a pretty tight girlfriend on/off for a few months. The body is just one tiny aspect of sexual chemistry really.

Don't get me wrong... I wish my wife had the body of this chick. Fuck, she had the ass of a 12 year old cub scout. Perky/small pierced nipples. But the looney bitch only ever wanted to have sex doggie style.

it feels like fucking a wet anus that goes on for 6" without ever reaching the loose asshole part

extremely tight and unenjoyable. it's just weird if you have a human male sized dick.

Depends... but women can definitely get those muscles in shape. I dated a girl who could seriously clamp down and drive me insane.

I guess thats why they say wrap up

newfag

How to get damaged petite girl?

They always go for deadbeats or insecure lanklets. I don't know how to approach them

> I wish my wife had the body of this chick. Fuck, she had the ass of a 12 year old cub scout.

Low-test as fuck, and you forgot
>n-no homo

I hate skinny chicks now. The high test meme literally changed my taste in women

That's old Veeky Forums

It's the current year, user. Things done changed.

Yuh

>last ex gf was D1 sprinter
>I know this because she mentioned it three times a day
>shut the fuck up I heard you the first month I was dating you

Regardless

>squatted 255 for reps
>benched 155 for reps
>fairly broad shoulders
>kind of masculine looking back at it
>no homo
>pussy was tight, never allowed me to go down on her even once though, whatever
>humped back in doggy like a power bottom

Honestly it kind of ruined fit grills for me; now I'm dating a cardio cutie and it just feels more "right." I didn't like the fact a girl I banged could lift more than most men and 95% of Veeky Forums.

You seem to fit their criteria, so just go for it

/thread

wrap it up? what are you gay?

Anyone serving in the army has mandatory monthly std checks, if you had it when you were with her she would have found out very soon

The only way to tell a girl's vaginal tightness is race and shoesize
>Almost couldn't pull out of this size 5.5 Asian

What were your stats when you dated her? Also how much did she weigh if she squatted 255 for reps?

It literally does not have to mean that much to try it

Squat was 285, 3x8, bench was 185 3x8

She weighed just under 160 at the time at 5'8", did the same rep scheme as me

Definitely what you'd call athletic.

Is the shoesize thing true?
also nice one

Also I'm 5'8" Kong of manlets

>1st
first real girlfriend, she was sorta fat and the sex was fun at the time because it was exciting but in hindsight it makes me sick to think about

>2nd
second real girlfriend, she was a manipulative psycho but the sex was pretty good. she was kinda high test. she liked to get dominated and she even wanted me to punch her in the face which was kinda fucked up but yeah whatever

>3rd
girl i was pretty good friends with and one of my mate's ex gfs, pretty psycho too. we ended up fucking after some party and it was pretty awesome, had sex a few more times but she ended up falling in love with me and i couldnt do it because she was a mate's ex. big tits and ass and gave great head. probably the best sex ive had though, sometimes i still beat off to the thought of it. she swallowed too

>4th
random girl i knew from high school that i started seeing a few years after i finished. was also a mate's ex gf (i lived in a small town, everyone fucked each other's exs). had that skinny athletic kind of body and was a decent root. she enjoyed it a lot more than i did. she wouldnt let me do her from behind but that's her loss i guess

>5th
last gf, dated for like 2 years, she was really cute but the sex was pretty average. i was her first. she kinda just starfished it, never really knew what she was doing or put effort into being sexy or anything and she never came for some reason which was pretty depressing. wouldnt let me cum in her even after 2 years of being on the pill

BRO
1st and 2nd in the same order for myself holy shittttttttttttt

Your last girlfriend sounds like my current. Puts no effort into being sexy or sexual. Doesn't really do anything. Just doesn't really turn me on or interest me. It's rough.

Moarrrr>

I dated a fit girl for about a month back in my early 20s. She was into dumpy guys for some weird reason. Anyway, she dropped me after a while and I was really sad. So I hit the gym.

So yeah, can't really go back to any girls with more than a slight chubbiness, now.

i fucked 1 girl and 2 whores

the whores don't count though

Height is a poor indicator. Hand size is important, long spindly fingers means deep.

Honestly, I kind of want to try, but at the same time, it can't be that great. I've had orgasms before and the good feelings last for like 10 seconds. I am at the point where girls look at me and even approach me, but I never do much with them and typically just fuck with them and purposely act autistic. I don't know if I want to give up my wizardry. Also I am a doubting Catholic revert who keeps teetering between belief and disbelief in the Church, so I don't want to do something I will really regret. Not only that, but I would also feel hypocritical wanting a pure girl if I wasn't sure myself.

You should just have sex with an intimate partner.

Fuck. All my wife wants to do is missionary. Trying to get her to do doggy style or anything else is practically rape because she complains so much about it not being nice. I done goofed fellas

>Catholic
Fuck the pope
Martin Luther was right

Adrian?

No, I'm Adrian.

affect*

Your wife doesn't like you.

i can tell you're projecting from your use of "desu". not that you're explicitly incorrect

Current GF is fit as fuck.

One of those girls that have always been skinny and taller (5'8), and in good shape. I've fucked fatties, i've fucked short girls, i've fucked amazons. But current GF is only super fit girl i've ever slept with. 10/10, pussy is tighter, better views, more endurance so can be fucked for longer, more flexibility (actually lifts her ass and has a curve in her back when doing doggy). It's fucking great

Pic is mfw

My wife has absolutely no sex drive. Our baby is 6 months now, and the wife is breastfeeding so I understand no sex drive. But I would at least like to be looked at affectionately, or have the sense that I mean something once in awhile. When she was pregnant I was in prep for my bodybuilding show. At the end of my prep my hormones were all kinds of fucked up (natty). But I still put the effort in. Makes me feel pretty fucking shitty. Sorry about your situation bro.

as a catholic guy,
this. marriage is sacred, yes, and it's truly a blessing if it works as long as my grandparents (53 years running) but waiting til marriage is more of a personal choice than a religious obligation for me

i'd have sex with my girl right now, but i wouldn't mind waiting til we get hitched either

Nah, im still a virgin. Is it bad that sometimes i think about becoming an ultimate jacked wizard who never loses his virginity.

that's because you're afraid of putting yourself out there so you've constructed a fuckton of justifications and mental obstacles to make yourself feel better. you're not fooling anybody.

Damn you user, just let me be happy.

no bully, projector

that's noble, but don't fight your sexual desires. but also don't obsess over it, godspeed

nice blog you faggot

>anyone reading that

Underage B&, please leave

I just see so much shit here about ppl going miserable over girls and have friends go depressed over their exes that i rather just not bother and continue lifting lmao

Thanks, but her drive isn't on my level.