How fast do you walk around the gym

So I'm always conscious of people watching me in the gym so i walk slowly so i don't attract too much attention but then i see people moving really quickly and wonder what their problem is.
So, how fast do you walk around the gym?

A normal walking speed like everyone else you fucking autismo splerg lord

one time i literally walked into a big guy
we both spaced out so hard

this is the most autistic thing i've ever read on this board congrats.

Are you autistic? Heavy lifting cures autism because you'll be too tired to think about autistic shit like this. This doesn't work if you're lifting bitchweights (relative to your weight/training status.)

Holy shit I'm so glad this shit doesn't keep me up at night.

jesus christ

If I notice people are looking I cannot move my head naturally anymore.

just like manually walking, feels so weird

inb4 autist mode

listen bro, you need to get yourself 2 things: the pandora app on your phone, and a set of headphones. afterwords, i want you to go to the gym and listen to some music while you lift. concentrate on nothing but your next set.

secondly, remember user, no one is judging or watching you. everyone is at the gym for the saem reason you are: to get there lifts in and go home.

i sprint everywhere to keep my heart rate up, i keep my arms immobilized at my sides and i look down so as to avoid eye contact and unnecessary conversation with the simpletons. i breathe through my mouth on every step i take with my left foot and i make sure to breathe in someones general direction. i never rest in between sets i usually jog in place to keep my heart rate up
stats:
5'4 110 kg
bench:45 kg
ohp: 25
squat: 65kg
didlift: 80kg (PR!!)
bb row: 35 kg
curl: 10kg each hand
been working out for 2.5 years now

I walk around really fast in the gym, for a few different reasons.

I used to walk at a regular walking pace in the gym, but the guys who hang out there for several hours and talk with their friends like its social hour tried talking to me. It happened almost every time I went to the gym, even when I was wearing headphones. So I started walking fast so that people think I'm in a rush and refrain from trying to start a conversation with me.

Another reason I walk fast is because when I started to walk fast for this aforementioned reason I realized that I could fit more sets into a 60 minute period than if I walked slow. I had like an extra 5 minutes to work out.

A third reason I walk fast is because I use caffeine before I go to the gym, and I feel energized. Walking fast is like you are walking with purpose, and it keeps you in the perfect mental state for working out; it's like you are on a mission and don't have time to fuck around. And because people are watching you walk around the gym fast they probably think the same thing.

The only time i walk fast is right when i get there, the only time i walk slow is when im fatigued and sore

Here's your (you)

what the fuck

I wasn't looking for replies, I was trying to give some advice. If you don't believe me then try walking at a regular pace at the gym then waking at a fast pace at the gym. You'll see the difference between your workouts and overall experience at the gym.

Don't listen to this guy. I'm that really hot chick at your gym, and I can't take my eyes off you. Please notice me.

No one's watching you autismo. You're not nearly attractive enough to warrant anyone's attention

>So I'm always conscious of
stop
stop this right now

mfw you're making fun of OP, describing me

thats very sad then bruv, u might as well end it

What the fuck is with all these autismo threads?

>Another reason I walk fast is because when I started to walk fast for this aforementioned reason I realized that I could fit more sets into a 60 minute period than if I walked slow. I had like an extra 5 minutes to work out.

If the limiting factor between your sets is how quickly you get from one station to another, maybe you should start strength training instead of occupying weights to do low intensity steady state cardio.

Does anyone else stop breathing when walking past someone?

I don't want them to hear my breath so I'll hold it in for a few seconds or breathe calmly through my nose.

Fucking shit I knew Veeky Forums was insecure but this is ridiculous.

Please be real oh my god.

>regular at my gym
>skulks around really slowly in between sets like pic related and presses himself against the wall
>can hear him humming "dun dun dun dun" in short bursts with prolonged pauses in rhythm with his footsteps
>people try to avoid eye contact in fear that if they exchange a glance he'll start interacting with them somehow, and just let him pretend he's going around unnoticed
>people move quickly to try and get through their workouts faster for the same reason
>he glares at people when they start moving around the gym quicker to get out of there
I wonder what his problem is.

I do this too but for a different reason. I just don't want people to think that I'm trying to sniff their scent.

Slightly above average walking speed. I fucking hate it when those slow ass people in my way, I'm on a time limit. But for fucks sake, don't power walk, those guys look ridiculous.

>not spacing out every third step to keep the element surprise in case a threat presents itself

I walk very fast and look confident in doing so. It looks like I have a place to be and people know where I am going. I also keep my head down and look at my feet so people know I am NOT someone you should be messing with.

6'4" here
I walk around real proud of my height
feels good man
in case you're wondering
yea, i pull bitches

For fucks sake.
Do you have anxiety attacks every time you go outside?

So no one else even thinks about the speed they walk?
Sometimes I have to say to myself dont walk so fast because people will think your weird so I try to slink around the gym like I dont care what people think when im actually worried about everything they might be thinking.

You should probably start planning how to hero. You're clearly too autistic for life.

>how to hero
user, pls. stop trying to fit in and lurk moar.

is that you on the left?

hehe summerfags.