Is this exercise a waste of time for chest...

Is this exercise a waste of time for chest? Seriously I feel like I am working my chest much more doing dips and cable flys. On bench press I just feel like I am burning out my arms and front delts.

Am I doing it really fucking wrong? Is my hand position wrong? Usually I have my pinky on the ring. I am 6ft

Yes

If you feel it in your front delts you're fudging it up
Retract your shoulders

I know it works front delts but I bench PL style and never FEEL it there, only ever chest.

I get sick chest pump so it's my only chest lift currently

use dumbbells instead and make sure you're retracting your scapula like you're trying to squeeze a grape in between your back and pull your shoulders down

Shoulder length grip, feel it in my chest all the time

>thinking you do bench press for chest
Look mom a beginner DYEL scrublord.

Why not just completely replace it with OHP instead?

This, Havn't bench press in 1 month, been doing OHP in it's place, pretty sure once i start benching again I will be benching way higher than when i soloey focused on it

I've done nothing by flat bb bench for chest with good results. Don't know why, it just works for me. Lifting 1.5 years so it's not like it's just noob gains.

>dips

I've only ever seen one guy at my gym actually do dips. This guy comes in at the exact same time every morning, already in his "workout gear" and runners (lmao). He will do a few normal exercises like squats and bench presses, but then at the end, WITHOUT FAIL, he will round it off with dips. It's become a running joke among me and the other regulars. "Hey man, keep at it, don't want a DIP in your progress", we'll say to him, or "what's up dude, yesterday I DIPPED my fries in ketchup". He has NO IDEA we're making fun of him, it's hilarious. We call him the little dipper behind his back.

>This guy
>in charge of knowing anything about lifting

If you bench correctly, bench press is the single most effective exercise for building a bigger chest, bar none.

pinky on the ring and 6 ft is not enough information

douchebag spotted

Lmao you actually workout? And at a gym? My friends and I make fun of people like you who aren't in shape from pussy and pizza.

who the fuck are you

>doesnt do dips

I'm getting worried you guys are serious and laugh at legitimate muscle building tried and tested exercises.

Are fucking new

How much is floor press going to activate the chest? I know it's less than bench but how much less?

what?

do you mean a push up?

No. I mean literally laying on the floor and pushing a barbell up.

do guillotine press. GOAT chest exercise

You are a fucking piece of shit, along with your faggot gym bros.

It's a meme you DIP

You're an idiot. Rolling.

rawlin

rollin

pls katya

Cate objectively best
also Susan Coffey is like my perfect chick looks wise

rolling

>tfw people call you the little dipper

if you do it correctly it's the GOAT chest exercise mane

You're doing it wrong OP

I do flat and Incline bench
I also do weighted chest dips

I'm guessing you guys do decline bench for all of dat dere functional faggotry that'll give you. How ae them horsehoes doin?
I guess you guys don't like muscle ups or calisthenics of any kind because you fucking suck at them?
Cool.

Chad

Roll pls

Stale pasta nigga. fuckin' with mah gainz

c'mon julie or lizzy, maybe jaylynn

Roll

gflottery

rawling

37 GET

Rolling for a qt

damnit Rose is ugly af

Know how I know you're gay?

roll

No he's right. At least in that photo she looks like a doughy eyes retard. Would have to be drunk for a lot of these girls though

rollin

roll me up boys

rip thread

madelyn

>tfw when have a massive chest
>tfw only do bench press
>op confirmed for not doing paused reps or spoto press
>op confirmed for benching less than 225 for reps
>op confirmed for doing half reps and not touching the chest

rol

If you don't squeeze your chest, it won't work your chest. You're better off doing Incline db press if you're too stupid to access your chest.

gottta CMON MAN

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Broolll

rollin

>chad plz

rollingo

madelyn has literally 0 cons

Trying to cum todayz

Retract your scalpa.
When you start the rep the barbell should be above your shoulders. When you bring it down you want it to just touch the bottom of your pecs. Then bring it back up to the starting point where it was Just level with the shoulders.

Lower the weights, get some shoulder db press in to help shoulders get used to more pressing.

Then ask questions.

rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin

rolls

pls gib gud gf

roll i guess

Colette or Jaelynn, pleaaaaaaase

I run into this problem if I use a weight that's too high (it goes up, but feel it more in delts/tris). Whenever i go lighter i feel it more in the chest, has to be form

roll

roll

Roll.

okay

ROLLAN

Roll

:( Tbh. just want Madelyn, qt

Rollan!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

please give colette 41-45

rollin rollout

>"what's up dude, yesterday I DIPPED my fries in ketchup"
seriously? lol u autistic fuck

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wew lads

The only thing I feel when I bench is the shame of people seeing my tiny pecker poking forwards out of my tight nike pants.

check em

Someone post the pasta about a guy who only lifts for 30 minutes and leaves.

if you feel more when doing dips and flies then why not do more dips and flies

rollan

86-90 get

>If you bench correctly,
The correct way to bench is with Dumbbells

Rollin for ze zhad

i just want one, any...

rollol

I do dips after my bench. Faggot.

Aneurysm pls

lmao stay small and weak :)

Rolling for katya