"just be confident bro"

>"just be confident bro"

>tfw being confident just amplifies your autism

t-thanks

>mfw being confident just makes me super egotistical and only bar bunnies are into it.

being confident leads to situations where I drop my spaghetti with a much stronger force than normally
no thanks faggots just let me not talk to anyone ok

>you will never make all girls wet just by being present

just be yourself

Robots are fucking pathetic.

You're convinced that the only reason you're not successful is because you weren't born lucky. You think anybody who is attractive was just born that way and doesn't work for what they have. You think anybody more successful than you (read: almost everybody) is just part of an unfair world where you just got a shitty deal and can't comprehend that many people are successful because they apply themselves consistently and don't stop trying.

You think your cynicism is enlightened but you're actually hypocrites for thinking "normies" are all blinded by some "just-world fallacy" while you fall for some antithesis "unjust-world fallacy" believing that no bad things that happen to you are actually your own fault.

You fucking whiny robots waste your time shitposting and feeling sorry for yourselves or indulging in psychopathic revenge fantasies instead of being productive - and then when you realize how pathetic your life is you go back to blaming a cruel universe.

Please leave forever.

>writing a long, serious and logical post in a blatant b8 thread

>force self to be confident
>accidentally land self in even more social expertise demanding situation
>don't know how to take it from there
>sperg out

>confident
>with that hairline

>You're convinced that the only reason you're not successful is because you weren't born lucky. You think anybody who is attractive was just born that way and doesn't work for what they have. You think anybody more successful than you (read: almost everybody) is just part of an unfair world where you just got a shitty deal and can't comprehend that many people are successful because they apply themselves consistently and don't stop trying.

Wrong. I don't believe in luck. I don't believe the world is inherently 'fair' or 'unfair'. I accept the only reason I'm a robot is because I refuse to change, for whatever reason. Lack of motivation, depression, I don't know what it is really

But normies will never understand robots, it's cringeworthy when they post things like this. Shows how ignorant they actually are.

What's even funnier is it's not even bait, it's just funposting that newfriends take seriously

>would rather be and "enlightened" kissless virgin, than a "ignorant" normie with tons of sex/gfs

>"Man you just don't understand my struggle. You're just like my roommates (read: parents)"
kill yourself

Honestly though, any tips on flirting? Anytime I've been with women is because they initiate everything because I'm too retarded to.

R9k plz go. Nobody cares about you being sad. Nobody cares about your shitty excuses. Fuck off losers. You cling to being negative so much it's embarrassing. Srsly go away you're only here to get pity you faggots. Kys.
This is /fit. Where we try and improve on ourselves. Want to be a sad kunt then go on a different board.

Its easy m8, what do you have issues with ?

I can talk platonically to anybody just fine I just have trouble taking things further and flirting.

Make jokes about the two of you in a romantic kinda vibe and see how she responds

That means you are in the top 2% of looks and don't have to worry about flirting. Now fuck off and stop complaining.

>bitter uggo
why are you so upset dude? check'd though

>you do make all the girls wet by being present but when they talk to you you can't help but stutter

flirting is really just the opposite of ribbing on somebody, just hit them with anything sugary that comes to mind, comment on how cute their laughs or sneezes are, notice their clothes, notice their hair, later on down the line when you're getting intimate is when you can like comment on her body

so it's like ad-libs, imagine your best friend walked up to you wearing a trash bag for a shirt, what would you say? "dude you look like a fuckin retard in that thing," so like i said, just reverse it; if she has a dress or a nice shirt or something, what would you say now? "you look really cute in that"

not sure if it'll help but it worked for me

3/10
Almost made a comment.

It doesn't happen every time I step outside only a few times in my life

Thanks for the advice, guys

>flirting is really just the opposite of ribbing on somebody

This actually makes a lot of sense

+creepiness comes in from not recognizing the grill shutting down your flirting.

Confidence =/= arrogance you retarded tripfag

> flirting = compliments
Virgin detected. Playful teasing master race.

i didn't say it was just compliments, no need to turn the autism throttle full on

just be confident bro

tell the truth in a masculine way

someone post that bee urself screencap.

>be me
>Go to cafe every morning
>Talk to qt3.14 grill who works there
>Had trouble talking to her at the beginning
>Spill spaghetti here and there
>Months later over hear her say she broke up with bf
>Start talking to her alot more
>Spilling spaghetti less and less by the day
>Start having long conversations with her while I wait for my food
>Manage to make her laugh here and there
>Decide she's the one
>Try to ask her out
>Something completely opposite comes out
>Been like this for weeks
>Seriously what the fuck? Why am I sperging out?
>Talk to her yesterday
>"Hey user I like your shoes"
>Mfw I've been wearing the same shoes for the past year and they look like shit from wear and tear
>"These? They look like shit"
>qt3.14 laughs and responds with: "hey just like my last two boyfriends"
>Me:"Yeah I guess so(nervous laugh)"
>Another minute of silence goes by, finally receive my food
>Me:"Well anyway I'll see you tomorrow"
>Leave and head back to my office in confusion
What did she mean by this ?

Anxiety about flirting comes from overthinking. The worst that's going to happen is they will turn you down. It's not a big deal man, there's tons of other grills.

Even when I was fat as fuck a few years ago I could still get some decent grills. There isn't a script for flirting, you just have to find one who thinks you're interesting. If there's nothing interesting about you, go do something that does. I'm not talking about learning a kata or some stupid shit; go travel, volunteer at a non-profit, etc.

Set yourself apart from the other Chads who talk to her. You've got this.

>tfw when i'm smooth as fuck when jokingly flirting around with my friends but sperg out when i'm actually flirting

What is sperging out? Also, what is a normie?

Banter with them like you would on Veeky Forums.

Girls are surprisingly into this. Just don't call them a faggot.

What does that mean? I'm new to Veeky Forums and this place has a lifting board.
Is this a good place?

That she wanted you to be the next boyfriend retard. Do you need landing lights to her bedroom?

>>qt3.14 laughs and responds with: "hey just like my last two boyfriends"

Are you a fucking robot m8 she literally just hinted she wants you to be her new boyfriend

I absolutely must say go for it, but if you are this socially handicapped I doubt you'll know how to slam this one home

People like you are generally advised to stop posting and just 'lurk' the board for at least a couple of months.

At least thats what good newfags do

This entire website is dedicated to knitting enthusiasts with autism and genital herpes you will not find anything of value here.

lol.
What is a good website dedicated to lifting then?

I've been lurking for over 3 years now. I enjoy laughing at you tards. I must say that this board has fallen pretty far since then.

You're being yourself right?

confidence? I'm 6'4"
feels good man
in case you were wondering
yea, I pull bitches

Why do you feel like you have to compete with that guy? Life isn't a competition. Just ask out qts until one says yes. If you asked out 1000 beautiful women one would inevitably say yes.

Come on Veeky Forums. Shit. Grow up

>tfw you hated mong but he's still better than all these newfags

Damn man.

You should have said ”yeah? Sounds like you need a good one this time. Let's go out for dinner”.

Bitch.would.have.said. ”ok, when?"

Ugly women I'm sure, look at those beta narrow shoulders

Why is this board spammed with this shit?

>what are you nervous about bro? Just go and talk to her, it's that easy..

dude on the right looks kinda weird, he's got somewhat cartoon-ish features

Fuck me I cringed... Dude, why didn't u use that as a segway into asking her out???

>comment on how cute their laughs or sneezes are

not ever making it beta detected

I am 100% confident that those two are literal faggots.

the closest to flirting I ever got was a girl wanting to use my legs as a warming mechanism but I just said 'nah' and left the room.

>100% confident
The only way that could be is if you'd had a gay 3-way with them.

So... how was the gay sex?

>Bro you just have to try, maybe you score on your 100st.
>nah I dont do that, girls always come after me

wha'ts the point of this thread?

posting pics of hot men for me to fap to

>tfw totally comfortable around unattractive girls
>even accidentally hit on them because I feel no sexual pressure
>end up with a bunch of sexual attention from people I literally only want to be friends with

It's what I imagine being a woman with guy friends is like.

Except I don't have sex.

>flirting is the opposite of ribbing on somebody
Mom pls get off my board

Just have "inner confidence" FOOLS.
Having confidence doesn't mean you have to run your mouth off and make a fool of yourself in social situations.
If your confidence comes from good looks or intelligence or whatever else, you are doing it wrong.
Your confidence doesn't have to be based on ANYTHING.
CONFIDENCE. BASED ON. NOTHING!
It doesn't matter if you have anything to be confident about, just think "I'm an entitled piece of shit, I am entitled to confidence. I am entitled to respect. Everyone should be forced to show me respect regardless of my life choices. Anyone who doesn't I will fucking murder them. I could go into a store and murder an old lady, and everyone in there better god damn respect me for it"
I'm not even joking. I'm serious. CONFIDENCE. FROM. NOTHING. You are entitled to respect regardless of any decision you make in life.

That guy looks awesome don't delude yourself

iktf. im funny and interesting at first, but then women want to come over and i have to hold conversation even longer and eventually just get tired and bored

I'm confident this is the stupidest fucking post I've seen on Veeky Forums in a really long while.

Why you so mad bro im still a virgin but idc i just wanna make gains and get lit this summer and thats exactly what im doing

You fucking idiot ask her out

kill yourself man, I wish I was as lucky as you
i.e; ask her out you fucking DIP

Really bad advice.

Talk to women like you would talk to friends.
If my buddy or female friend wears something stupid I make fun of him/her. If a girl I'm interested in wears something stupid I make fun of her. Same approach with compliments. Why compliment something you would not compliment on your friend?

This is why most of you autistic motherfuckers fail, why make it so complicated?