/fraud/ /roids/

The cheating frauds general for the discussion of steroid stuff generally
Old thread
The sweet smell of tren sweat edition

Damnit I already made a new thread but then my browser crashed before I could link it in the old thread.

I reckon I am what are you gonna do about it

fooook. That looks good.

Yeah, that type of finish takes a while to complete. A cnc can be used, but most people use a milling machine. Can also be achieved with a rotary sander or drill press, but won't be nearly as accurate or efficient.

I finally tracked down a guy that can sell me some test 400. I've never ran a cycle before and have been searching online for a reliable source but didn't feel comfortable with any of the Canadian ones and getting ordering from a different country wasn't an option. I got a few job recently and a bro that goes to my gym works there as well. We started chatting and when I felt comfortable enough to ask him about getting some test he was pretty open and informative about it.

So I placed an order, got 2 vials of test 400 plus HCG. He said he might be able to throw in a few Anavar to jump start the cycle. I will have it by Friday and I couldn't be happier.

It looks like cut up hot dogs on pizza dough with some ketchup and mayonnaise for sauce and to make it extra hipster they sprinkled some poorly chopped up parsley on it. Wtf is this crap Coach.

kek

Its a buffalo chicken pizza drizzled with ranch you fuck. What kind of shit food aficionado are you?

>tfw cutting
Thanks, EC.

If it's not pepperoni and mushroom or Margherita I don't care. You Californians and your hipster pizza.

>If it's not pepperoni and mushroom or Margherita I don't care.
I love you

>Californians
>hipster
Ouch

GH15 is such an ass hole liar/scammer.

chestrockwell = banned

I love you too breh.
Hey at least you get dope Mexican food. Definitely miss my tex-mex food.
What did he do/say now?

California is hipster as it gets

Do any of you cheaters have experience using mk677? Friend of mine got his shoulder messed up real bad and is looking into it for recovery after surgery

It was only a matter of time

Disagree with gh15 = ben

Smh mexicans

Lol ofc but you can't pretend hipster shit is nice

Food and culture brah

Isn't*

dont know who chestrockwell is but a cursory search showed me a few post of his on some other boards in which he is shitting on the broscientist retards who are actually being employed as "coaches"

i like him already, sounds like a sensible guy

>mushroom
Objectively worst topping.
I'd prefer pepperoni and bits of shredded tire to be honest.

>mushroom
>worst topping

you are actually retarded, I'm dumping your cousin because of that

Good. I wouldn't want your soiled mushroom loving genes mixing with our pure strain.

You're that guy.

There's always that one fucking faggot who bitches when you order a supreme. Wah I don't like olives. Wah I don't like mushrooms.

Good

My heart aches for her. Lel.

kys you mushroom-hating nogs, fucking pathetic

It's great. Probably my favorite drug so far.
>Smh mexicans
That food though...
Mushrooms are amazing you blasphemer!

I don't like mushrooms on pizza either

yeah, I assumed someone as fucked up as you might not like mushies on za. kys already

my man

Mushrooms are great on pizza or anything else. Cooked or uncooked they are great

You shilling son of a

What effects does it have? I've researched test but nothing about GH

Ive only been on it for a week but liking it so far - would recomend. Excited to stack it with tren for dat der super bulk

>uncooked

You vile monster

Should I use a regime of T after I just started working out (20 miles a day on a bike).

I bet she liked mushrooms.

Disappointed

I agree with tho uncooked mushrooms is savage.

Better sleep, recovery, gains, fat loss and the list goes on. GH makes everything better. Seriously. I had wanted to run GH ever since I started messing with stuff but it's just so expensive. Then I found out about mk677 and never looked back.

>tfw she won't stop looking
>today was a completely manic day, limitless energy and humor
>keep catching her staring at me across the room, only now she has this look of regret and longing on her face
I'd written her off, but goddammit, all she had to do was look at me with that expression and she's back at the center of my thoughts...

18?

Yep.

right

kill her

Does GH not cause palumboism?

Will do, m8.

If I want to cruise on 250mg and only have test e, should I be pinning 125mg twice a week or will once a week be fine?

I don't think anyone really knows what causes Palumboism but the thoughts currently lean more towards insulin than gh as far as I understand it. Also even if it is caused by gh the guys who have problems with Palumboism were taking MASSIVE doses of gh for years upon years. Mk677 doesn't raise your gh nearly as high as injecting 20ius of growth like some of these guys can afford.

B-but Senpai I love mushrooms. Just had a spinach and mushroom pizza

then why are you being mean to me? :(

add sausage and you got a pretty dank pizza

Should I keep msging you here or do you want me to DM you? Opinion on ostarine?

I never was? Wtf nig u got me confused

nothing bb

Can i ask why people take anavar? From my understanding it's a drug that is used to help deathly ill patients cope with cancer since they'll believe they're healthy when they aren't. Anavar is never prescribed to healthy individuals, so why do so many people take it? Why not just take test?

ree etc

You can email me or we can talk here. I don't care. Ostarine will put on about 10lbs and that's probably it. There was a guy on YouTube that did a bunch of vlog about his experiences but it looks like he took them all down for some reason.

women

If they don't want to inject or are female from my understanding

It's caused by chronically high cortisol. High dose AAS leads to elevated cortisol over time; if you blast high doses for years you get that "withered limbs, thick belly" palumboism.

If you're referring to roid guy that's just a combination of dehydration and carb stuffing resulting in inefficient digestion.

Imagine the constipation.

Is this you? I may just be retarded and can't find osta

You don't take it without test unless you possess a vagina

It's generally used as an extra boost to a cycle, boosts vascularity and helps retain muscle well dieting. Legitimate pharmacy grade var can do loads for you - if only

post your pictures already you dumb slut

They were never getting posted only sent to coach

coach if you're here please post them

Guys I don't like needles. What can I take?

Snort clenbuterol

just pin, you dont deserve those jerrbears

>77
>55
>666

And so it was said and so it shall be:
/fraud/ will forever be plagued by this question

>High dose AAS leads to elevated cortisol over time;
Yes this is why cruise is so essential

Lol

Awww thanks babe

Lol

Ok I've heard of clen, what else?
I don't understand this hip new slang

why test 400?

Well I lost my post and I'm not gonna re type it all but great info. Makes perfect sense.
I don't have anything for sale right now. Send me an email and I will let you know when it's tested and available.

Creatine

please respone

Orals are an option if you have a vendetta against your liver, sarms maybe but test is best

There's literally no steroids you should be doing without a test base

Needles aren't that bad git over it

Okay but is clen, which I'm assuming is oral only, good by itself?

And there's nothing else oral that would actually be useful by itself, right? That's what it sounds like.

>you'll never watch her eyes bulge and tears form as she vomits all over your dick, unable to deal with your johnson pounding her tonsils

>Needles aren't that bad
no they suck

Tell Sam to stop fucking his shoulder up by jerking off and shooting bricks from downtown.

Clen is useful by itself as a weight loss aid it's not a roid itself for muscle gains

Baby

>the whore who relies on drugs to make her feel good is the one who's calling other people baby

Lold irl

That feel

Pussy

How's life?

You people are so strange. I would totally lose my boner if some girl puked on my fireman.
So I'm curious what brought you to Veeky Forums in the first place? I guess you used to post on adv and soc? And then somehow found your way here?

breh are you me?

Best test base to cruise @250mg on?

Sometimes when people like each other alot they do nasty things to eachother

id suck her intestines out of her asshole tBh

100-150, enanthate.

holy fuck why cant people just stick to this. A cruise is intended to be a cruise, to return your body to something as close to physiologically normal as possible. Even 150mg/week is being very generous

Its also might be beneficial for you to go as low as possible, because there may indeed be a mechanism for diminished response to chronically high androgen levels (we know about the myostatin upregulation at the very least)

TRT levels or bust

Stay prude

Daydreaming about you boo

Yknow

I didn't used to post on soc but I've been on Veeky Forums since... 2007.... 2008? Not sure of the exact date or whatever

Yes.

Let's fuck.

I'm all for some awesome head but I will pass on the puke thanks. plenty of slobber for lube is all I need.
>TRT levels or bust
B-but I wanna spend more money and yolo my face off
That's cool. I've been here too long. But why did you come here and how did you find out about this place? We can talk offline if you prefer.

Anyone have good sources of information on stacks/cycles, general steroid knowledge, w/e?

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do

>not being a degenerate druggie/heroin addict/prostitute is classified as being a "prude"

I hope you overdose and die alone

capitalist is trying to put the moves on you

As much as I hate that website which may not be named the r/steroids and r/ped and steroid . Com actually have some very entry level info, from there find some forums and do more research and get a doctor that deals with this shit

I'm more of a 'let's fuck now' kinda gal I think

Cut to the chase yknow keep it simple

I'm just wondering how you found out about Veeky Forums. I don't know any girls that know anything about this place. Anyway not important. Just conversation.
Pshhhhh so she can take all my money and spend it on drugs? F that.

william llewellyn's anabolics book is fine.

Anabolic-androgenic steroids/Handbook of experimental pharmacology is an exhaustive scientific literature on anabolic steroids. Most will have attention spans too short to get anything out of this.

I struggle to recommend any forums/boards these days because most of them are filled with morons. Especially the popular ones.

A little bit of fake tan doesn't even look bad
Used the lightest colour and put a very small amount on, stops me glowing brilliant white but barely noticeable that it's on.
Still white, just not as white

8/10 would recommend