ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3592616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>Veeky Forums breakfast
>big bowl of cheap carbs with sugar, sugar, and sugary fruit

Hahahaha

>Hating on oats

What did you have burger

You're like the British fat guy on that overeaters show whose like "it's a low calorie cereal innit" when it's 2000cal

Most McDonald's burgers would have a higher protein to calorie ratio than this.

150g preoteones from MDs triple cheeseburgers would be 2332cal,
Getting 150g from oats is 3433cal.

And it's lower quality vegetable protein so you're really even further ahead with the cheeseburgers than it looks.

I seriously hope you're not advocating McDonald's burgers as a replacement for oats for breakfast

I made this easily. Just throw it all in a tupperware, mix it up, and leave it in the fridge overnight.

Tasted bretty gud and you can customize it if you don't like certain shit.

If you want more protons try adding greek yogurt or just having a proton shake with it.

If you're cutting, yes. Definitely. They have better macros.

150g protein from double quarter pounder, 2218cal
Even the chicken nuggets are 2660cal for 150g.

coffee and 2 pieces of toast with butter & jam. doing a comfy cut

>most of the calories are from walnuts which are literally 65% fat.

There are literally brands of butter less fatty than walnuts

>Jelly of my walnut gains
>"healthy" fats
>customizable

Wtf are you even talking about?

These creatures gives you tips on Veeky Forums abut diet and muscle gains .

Disgrace.

Are muesli bar a good breakfast? I put peanut butter all over it and eat them with a cup of banana milk shake, intended as a bulk.

They contains sugar which can be good if you watch the sugar intake from other meals tho but just eat 2 or 3 eggs with milk and peanut butter in the morning

fuck yeah bro. overnight oats are GOAT.

1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup skim milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
handful of craisins

I'm saying nutritionally oats are grains and grains have shit macros, even if oats are the best grains.

Burgers have ground meat and that shitty cheap meat has good macros compared to any grain.

The nutritional information is all out there, if you want to check. Try making a cutting diet on fast food burgers and try making one on oats or other grains and cereals. I know which one will be easier.

2 cups of delicious Frosted Flakes and a cup of coffee.

Love breakfast. Favorite meal of the day.

Thanks mate. Gonna make some tonight.

why did you track the walden farms

Thanks, will try that.

What app

>3 eggs, 3 egg whites
>bowl of oatmeal
>peanut butter whole grain toast
>banana

1 cup of whole grain rolled oats
1/2 cup of almonds crushed
1/2 cup of cashews
mixed with some 1 percent milk

I had a tub of yogurt. I'm cutting right now and I've never had a massive appetite. If I don't force myself to eat then I'll naturally lose weight.

Why the fuck are you adding syrup and sugar? Are you some kind of child who needs sugar or he wont like it?

Man up and eat it without added sugar.

You should eat 0 (zero) added sugar, the only sugars you eat should come from whole fruits.

Switch the sultanas for blueberries.
Switch the golden syrup and golden sugar for honey.
Cook with water not milk, add scoop of protein to make it creamier.

Way healthier.

Changing the sugar and syrup for honey wont make a difference.

My usual breakfast:
>a couple of carrots
>an apple
>a banana
>peanut butter
(protip: the majority of nutrients in carrots can't be uptaken by your body without a bit of fat accompanying them, which makes peanut butter + carrots a good combo)
Am currently working at a lighthouse where there isn't much fruit to come by as easily as by land (there are occasionally apples and bananas but they get eaten quite fast) and haven't had any peanut butter with me, so my breakfast has mainly consisted of
>peaprotein (90g protein/100g, tons of aminoacids and fucking delicious with warm water. Tastes like peasoup)
>carrots
>a bit of butter (but will substitute this with peanut butter next week)
>green tea
>occasionally oat porridge
(another protip: bee pollen is GREAT, especially in the morning. Shit's healthier and has longer lasting effect than coffee).

Soak your oats (atleast) the night before consumption or else you lose nutrient gains (unpre-soaked oats literally suck up nutrients from your body which then are shit out).

easier yes, but enjoy diarrhea with your burger diet

Lucky Charms and Toast

Add cinnamon to taste

>50g oats ,cooked
>1 large egg, cooked in
>1/2 scoop banana creme whey
>3 tsp (not tbsp) peanut butter
>2 tsp (same) brown sugar
>cinnamon

i look forward to waking up, brehs.

~100g oats
-3 eggs
-a banana
-spinach
-1 teaspoon of peanut butter
-blueberries or some other berries available
-0,5l milk

Mix up in a blender, tastes pretty good too. If i want more protein i sometimes add 250g of quark in the mix

> carbs with dried carbs, liquid carbs and brown carbs

not gonna make it.

cup of oats, plus yogurt to make a paste
goes down really quickly

porriage takes too loing for me to eat, i'm a busy man

>carbs plus wet carbs plus sugar plus fructose carbs

YEA SON GETTING OBE- I MEAN BIG!!!

Golden age bodybuilders didn't eat that shit, neither did current olympians.

I usually just buy quaker oats. Should I be buying a different type?

egg scramble with sausage and chives, and a cucumber on the side

I normally eat about 1Kg to 2 Kg of fruit, dem fibre gains senpai

Frosted flakes has a whole lot of sugar right?

ketofag pls go

breakfast is one of the best times to consume carbs. even fast carbs. your blood sugar is super low in the morning.

Lol I have pancakes every morning

Hmm
"changing glucose to fructose won't make a difference bro"

What kind of work do you do at the lighthouse, aounds interesting.

Any sources confirming the oats soaking up nutrients?

Your daily sugar should only come from whole fruits, why use honey?

Nothing master race faggots.

>unpre-soaked oats literally suck up nutrients from your body which then are shit out

Nice sources broscientist.

It does, not a ton but a decent amount. But that's pretty much all my sugar for the day.

Because if you insist on adding a shitty syrupy mess it's better than golden syrup in terms of GI and nutrients. I wouldn't add any personally

breakfast is literally a meme meal

actually fructose won't restore muscle glycogen. glucose will.

also, table sugar is sucrose (1/2 glucode and 1/2 fructose). syrup has even less fructose than that.

I've also heard this, it's due to pytic acid which does drain some nutrients ( it's seriously marginal) this it outweighed by the fact that Pytic acid is one of the best antioxidants in the world.
Shoo shoo Ray Peat

I eat 120grams of oats for breakfest, dry weight. High fat milk, 1 dl and 2 tablespoons of forest honey or whatever its called. Thats around 650-800 calories all together. Lots of complex and simple carbs, lots of fiber and a surprising amount of protein. If you can fit that in your daily caloric intake, its a perfect breakfest. Unless youre a like 5'0 and your bulk is 1500 calories.

why do you assume "shitty syrupy mess"?

why do so many people on Veeky Forums assume that one thing = an excess of one thing?

according to whom, people in need of restoring liver glycogen rather than muscle glycogen? people who d on't know that glucose, when timed effectively, is completely harmless and insist on maintaining their idiocy?

You're wrong mate, pre 2 hours before ingestion fructose showed no signs of replenishing glycogen stores, After the 2 hour phase fructose and glucose showed the same rate of glycogen replenishment. After 4 hours glycogen stores were HIGHER in the fructose group.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3592616

Because you seriously don't need to add sugar to anything if you eat enough fruits and carbs

um, taste?

i add two teaspoons of brown sugar to my oats in the morning because it enhances the taste and i'm not gonna stop, so

Because to Veeky Forums all sugar is literally cancer and demons from hell, which once consumed will possess you and make you automatically obese and filled with cancer blobs.

>taste
Such a feeble excuse

>insulin spiking yourself just as you wake up

ahaohhaoah, only a powerfatter would be this retarded.

Seriously, i eat mine with honey, otherwise i eat almost no sugar at all. Without something to sweeten the taste, a bowl of oats a day is so fucking bland it makes you nauseus.

Fructose tastes sweeter than glucose iirc. You can get away with using less sweetener and get your carbs from something better. Better micros, more satiety, etc.

Not that user, that's just my rationale for doing something similar.

As for go to Veeky Forums breakfast, 1 cup fat free Greek yoghurt with 1/3 cup granola and a tbsp of sugar free preserves. If I feel like something savory I'll do 1 cup brown rice 2 soft boiled eggs and a strip of bacon or a bit of sausage crumbled together and topped with hot pepper vinegar.

Eating refined sugar is bad for your body a don that is an empirical fact. Also you'd be surprised at how much sugar is added to your foods (especially Americans), protein shakes are a terrible culprit here that's why I tend to buy 100% whey or not bother at all

>
What about honey?

Your whole life must be like this one big scientific experiment. Do you also not go outside because there is a small chance of getting hit by a meteorite? Thats science too you know. ITs a real, calculated chance that a meteorite might hit you, you might also want to avoid being near 100 meters of any car because theres also a probability that it might have a drunk driver and he might run you over. Also serial killers. And deadly falls. Also, germs, bacteria and virus exposure, those are all over in the streets, and you might get a little, or deadly ill.

>oats
>milk
Microwave dat shit
>tbsp of peanut butter
>scoop of cinnamon danish whey
Mix it in
>slice banana
Put it on top

BAM.
(it looks hideous)

most of the time stuff like
>scrambled eggs with dried meat and green onion
>oats with milk and protein powder

shake variant
>milk, oats, peanut butter, protein powder

what do you do with the remaining egg yolks?
I hear so many recipes calling for egg whites, but no way in hell am I gonna throw out egg yolks, would be such a waste.

3 eggs.
Bowl of cereal.
Piece of toast.

Lol eating cereals. What are you a bunch of kids?
If you want healthy try shakshuka or eggs avocados whole meal bread with some forest fruit conserve smoothies / teas etc etc
Don't think any of you have any idea about nutrition by reason this thread.

2 eggs
1 black pudding sausage (from yesterday)
2 14 grain toast