Powerlifting General /plg/

and /owg/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHRBfR_AWw2/
vocaroo.com/i/s0GvtflbhJBe
exrx.net/WeightExercises/ErectorSpinae/BBSumoDeadlift.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wat?

Thank you haircut recommendation lad. i wasnt sure if you saw my post last thread :3

owg lads like posting in here because its more active and their thread always falls off page 10, so we decided to merge

But mostly /plg/. Actually all /plg/, but with a few wl webm's posted here and there being acceptable.

>owg lads like posting in here because its more active and their thread always falls off page 10, so we decided to merge

"faggot who trolls /owg/ likes more traffic in /plg/ so he can be an even bigger faggot in front of more internet people"

FTFY

Yeah breh, no problem, always happy to make a bro look his finest.

Can only go well...r-right?

why are you taking credit for my help

m8.. not Sean.. you seem a little obsessed with him however, seek help

It was me desu, you dress in sweatpants and think that's fashion.

lads I'm boutta go pench bress. so excited... this is the only part of my day that makes life worth living

he wasnt talking about his faggot haircut

i have 3 thousand dollar suits if you want to talk about fashion

"We" didn't decide anything you fucking retard.

This feels like one of "those" /plg/ threads tonight.

Whelp, guess I'll cut some grass and grill some meat. Hope y'all get real good at lifting. Good night :)

Well whoever it was, thanks laddo!

You've only been here for a few months, your opinion is irrelevant

you look like a type of guy who sails the sea

I am the first and second guy and also a longtime occasional namefag. The other one well...

Why is dairy so good even though it's so bad for my skin lads?

i had a feeling it was you tBqH based on the sentences you have typed.
>inb4 autistic

How was everyone's day (including training) today?

>RD
>2x5 3-ct pause squats
>3x5 bench
>5x5 chins
>bunch of meme shit accessories

Is that a good thing?

Nah, recognizing one another's stylometry is a key part of the game.

i know you're smooth sailing you cuck lol

3x3 deadlifts at sub 3 pl8 :^)

I did some hookgrip deadlifts with like 200kg, it hurted like a bitch but I knew you have to work through the pain. Now 3 days later my right thumb is fine little numb but my left thump the last bit has had a non stop tingely feeling kinda annoying. It's just the thumb dying right, nothing to worry about?

It sounds like you have cancer, I'm sorry

>less than 3 pl8 rep work
WHY ARE YOU HERE

Some people get permanent nerve damage. Thankfully, the muscles required to move the thumb aren't located in the thumb itself, so it literally doesn't matter.

Mmh alright, any thoughts on how long the tingely feelings will stay?

forever

pls do it you will be doing me a big favour

One day, maybe

kys

Being fair, last week I was doing a lot more, my program just dropped me down a lot to start peaking. I should get to 4 plate or pretty close over the next couple of weeks

Hit a 225kg/496lb deadlift today, and sadly i was hitching it. But considering circumstances are as bad as they could possibly be as i have already trained deads and squats today, and all week i am confident i can pull 230-240 without hitch after a few days rest

instagram.com/p/BHRBfR_AWw2/
HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG SO CUTE
phil is a lucky man

dumb bitches werent even close to hitting depth

also why is an asian shemale lifting for sweden

ur just bitter that u dont have a cute swedish gf

Did some C&Js at 90% today. I wanna try to record my PR attempts in the weekend, but I'm not sure how to set up the camera...

If I put it like I did for the squats, it will cut around my waist so it will only really show the clean.
But I don't know if there's any way I can set it up so that it shows both the clean and the jerk.

meh these things are too complicated.

I've already mentioned this but we're setting up a PL meet at the end of July in my gym. It's gonna be fun.
We're still trying to figure out how we're gonna do the weight classes, cause there aren't many people at all... But I'll probably be training three competitors! Maybe four if the 55y old woman wants to join in as well (but I think she will give it a try, she enjoyed watching the masters competitions in the IPF). She's still not very strong though, but why not do it just for fun, right :P

apparently neither does phil

I like her makeup :3

Leave

Minimal hitch, moved fast, you could clean it up. Good job.

Bruh he doesn't pay for her shit, he just stuffs her box. This is Natty Fil we're talking about here.

>I wanna try and record my PRs
Make sure to wear a qt outfit

Just yoga pants and whatever shirt is not dirty kek

TIL I wear the same thing as trappy

be in the discord in exactly 70 miutes

Guiz

Guiyz

I went alpha Chad at the gym tonight and talked to a qt314 PL grill. We exchanged numbers. She benches over 1pl8. We've been texting the last hour. We're going to lift together next week: bench and arms!

Is this making it?

Do you smell your shirts to check if they're clean?

Yes. Make sure you pound her balloon knot. For the principle, you know?

I hate deadlifts purely because my belt digs into me fuuuuuuuck it's so annoying

>she benches over 1pl8
I call bs unless she's a planet

I know a few PL girls that can bench over one pl8. One of them has like a 200 1 rm

You clearly haven't lifted with girls much.
But you also clearly haven't lifted much at all.

Congrats.

It seems like we're all making it around here.

Regreentexting my story from last friday:

>deadlift 380x5 and feeling pretty good about my PR (previous 5RM 355 lbs)
>after showering go out to dinner with asian qt
>after we're walking around downtown and there's live music
>after an hour or so of talking we walk by a gay bar that has $3 draft beers on friday nights until 11 pm
>we go in and order drinks
>after finishing them I go up to get another drink
>bartender says if I take off my shirt he'll give me a free shot too
>do it cuz why not
>gay guy comes up to us 10 minutes later to ask if I'm gay or straight because a bunch of his friends are interested
>tell him sorry, but I'm straight
>asian qt I'm with goes to the bathroom
>old gay dude comes up to me and tells me I have a sexy body and asks if that is my girlfriend or wife
>tell him no and he says "good keep it that way"
>soon after we leave and go out on the lake
>sitting on the dock secluded from everyone making out
>hang out with her for another hour or two before heading home

Fucked her on Tuesday night too. She lifts and had really nice quads even though she's probably almost 25% body fat. All these good feels.

In for memes

Good job bud

I swear going to a normie gym makes me lift less

Very clever, it's almost like you have a brain with those detective skills. One day you'll reach Sean tier and earn the name of "retard"

Aw, that sounds awesome senpai. Having a PL partner is living the dream tbqh.

No satan, I just don't keep the dirty ones in my wardrobe kek

I actually don't wear that to the gym. I wear skorts instead, or skorts + yoga pants.

Can't wear just yoga pants cause the tapes can come off during training and then I'd have a bulge kek

Don't fucking talk to me, I'm here to train I'm not here to talk.

I'm bad at this, but I estimate she's around 57kg.

To make to PL related: I took four weeks off low-bar squatting to patch my elbows up. I replaced it with front squatting, and fucked my wrist up.

Low bar felt great tonight. I tried front squatting, but once I hit halfway to parallel I felt my left wrist nagging me, so I'll stay away from front squats a little longer.

How much weight is that? O:

How young are you exactly

I did 5x12 RDL at 150lbs tonight. Fite me.

There was a girl in the powerlifting club at my university that weighed around 145 and her stats were 285/180/390. Lots of girls can bench 1 pl8 if they've been lifting for a while.

>first google result for "jennifer thompson ig" is some dumb fitness cunt who probably benches 115 lbs

REEEEEeeefuckingEEEEEeeeeEE

In for hack squats cause parkinsons

225 :D

trappy winged eyeliner when

Hey team I'm in a club and I got rejected by a girl and now I never want to leave my house again kk

just record your face you nerd

or wear panties over your head

Paused beltless highbar, 5x5 tng, SLDL today. Definitely in for ebin menes.

Guys for someone on Sheiko who could probably be running TM is this right?

>leave it easy on the days that seem too easy
>inflate da sheiko on days where you're supposed to move heavier weight

filiplindstr Gullegrisen

what did he mean by this?

I speak Swedish, I'll translate

>bring that thick azz around here tonight ma, I'll show you what a good time looks like (100) (100)

reminder to try hard and good things happen

sheiko 30, week 3 day 3. complete.

be in the disco in 45 min

i still dont understand what the primary movers are in sumo.

especially because marcel used to say the best assistance for it was high bar and front squats.

>Tfw imagining trappys benis sweat melting away the tape adhesive
>Tfw imagining smelling the tape afterwards

Dude but to walk into a normie commercial gym, I bet that the odds a randomly selected girl can bench 1pl8 is low. Like 4sigma low.

OK game i c u phil layin the mack down

Don't fucking talk to me

I tried once and didn't think it looked very good with my face, idk.

ty
gotta have the weight to add it to my collection :3c

vocaroo.com/i/s0GvtflbhJBe

>sumo is about making the lift have more leg bend
>best accessories are movements that are extraordinarily quad-dominant
hmmmmm I wonder

Maybe not 4 sigma, but you're right. Very few non-powerlifting girls could bench 1 pl8.

Same as a conventional deadlift, just a slightly different emphasis on the muscles, along with adductors. exrx.net/WeightExercises/ErectorSpinae/BBSumoDeadlift.html

i bet it would smell awful you dirty neckbeard

just because she cute doesnt mean it makes her sweat smell better, stick your hands down your pants and rub your balls next time you go to the gym and it'll smell the same

Your ass, then your back, then your hams. But mostly your back once it's at the knees.

Tbh the most I've ever seen a girl bench is 40kg, and that was my gf so she's PL influenced

Posted this up in /owg/ also. Just feeling around for interest.

Anyone want some free remote technique coaching/ programming? I have been weightlifting for around 8 years and have a good eye for proper technique and a decent understanding of laying out programming. I used to be an assistant coach at one of my local crossfit boxes. Recently I have had to give that up due to work and school but I could still take advantage of my time spent at a computer by helping out with some remote stuff. I have little online presence so I could not rightfully charge for any of this, hence why it would be free. Just looking for another avenue to do something for the sport I am passionate about.

It doesn't smell the same because trappy is on girly hormones and test blockers and uses strawberry scented moisturisers

I bet she smells cute lik her face

>>>/advertising/

I bet she'd let you lick her face if you were isley

It has more quad demand and less spinal erectors demand.

The demand for the hamstrings, glutes, lats... it's pretty much the same.

Offering a free service. I just want to coach more that is all my man.

>try hard and good things happen
How is chronic patellar tendinitis a good thing?

your voice makes me want to hug you really hard
>mfw thinking of u hurting

>good morning
>it's night time