What would Veeky Forums do during the Purge?

what would Veeky Forums do during the Purge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AM387ADAPko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lift

probably lots and lots of rape desu

though it'd be risky, everyone outside would be trying to murder me so it's probably not worth it. better off hiding, probably

Rerack the weights without wiping them down

Not be living in a shit country

Stay in my house.

Prob roids.

Probably stay home and post on imageboard filled with insecure closeted homosexuals talking about lifting weights

Find my oneitis.

only go to parallel

rape and kill my ex

Add two chainsaws to both sides of my barbell

Go and kill Indians

shitpost on Veeky Forums

scam some noobs

cheat day

Write a more creative screenplay

Browse /pol/, /r9k/ and /k/ for hype, have comfy music on

kys just cause you put the word Veeky Forums doesnt make the thread related dumbass. Your pussy ass wouldnt do shit during a purge

>Santa hat
>not full torva on old school
Scapelet defected

D E V I L I S H

Publish accounts of baseball games without the express written consent of Major League Baseball

Kek.

Monster. You best not touch the NHL.

First of all, poop in the street. No reason really, just to set the tone for my day.

Steal box truck. Break into GMC. Steal protein and supps.

Steal deep freezer.

Steal meat to fill deep freezer.

>free gains till next year's purge

someone would probably kill you

I usually work the night shift so probably do that.

Watch a better movie

This.
Be a shame if I got piss tested the next day.

download cp

I don't think you'd find any protein and supplements at GMC my friend, you could steal yourself a nice truck though

Ha

Ur mum

PAJEET

Disgusting motherfuckers

/Veeky Forums

Get out newfriend

you'd get killed with a shit halfway out your ass

Go full /k/. Take my boat out to sea, armed to the fucking teeth.

If I knew how to post pictures you'd be looking at a picture of a gorilla with text something about rustled jimmies.

If you steal somethind a purge esque event, and keep it after, can you get prosecuted afterwarss for possesion of stolen property?
The theft wouldnt have been illegal
But after wards it is still stolen property
Possession of which is illegal

And we have a plot hole.

Burn things, historic buildings most likley

Masturbate to [spoiler]hand holding[/spoiler]

Purge my balls into a girls vaginor

I want to hold her hand, if you know what I mean

Keep an eye on my mother. It'd be tempting to go out and steal some of the medicine she needs, but I'd imagine any pharmacy would be swarmed like flies on shit. Wouldn't be worth leaving her alone while shit hit the fan.

Purge degenerates and minorities.

Lift inside of a bunker.

What if you shoot someone but they only die in the hospital two days later?

What if you plant a bomb in someone's house three days before the Purge when it isn't on lockdown, and blow it up during the Purge?

Why do fucking dumb ass Americans keep paying money to see sequels to movies that weren't any good the first time around?

The second movie was not bad. It wasn't some shitty horror movie, it was basically a Punisher ripoff.

>But after wards it is still stolen property
>Possession of which is illegal
Then you've answered your own question you dumb fuck.

What happens if you rape people you know? Like if you raped your boss or something would they not be allowed to fire you? Could I dom rape my boss and make her my bitch and reap the benefits for the rest of my life?

steal clothes because i suck at saving my money enough to buy new shit that actually fits me well

no fuck it, fuck it all, i'm robbing a goddamn bank. any other answer sucks. i don't need to kill anyone.

it is incredibly disturbing that the only thing preventing you from rape is the illegality.

i poated above that i don't need to kill anyone, but i now realize that there might very well be many, many people that this planet could do without.

curls in the squat rack

the press in the squat rack

shrugs in the squat rack

lat pulldown in the squat rack

Surprised no one said this but id definatley do massive drug deal steroids,mariunana, heroin, etc

Came here to post this, you beat me to it brah.

Hunt big game in a national park.

Poop in the street.

Hello Paheet.

Probably wouldn't go out people hunting, but I'd home alone the shit out of my place

Poop in envelopes and send to politicians. The crime occurs the moment you mail it, so even if they get it the next few days, you're golden.

Killing Veeky Forums fags with a /k/mate

Sit inside with my arsenal and leave the lights off.

Pew pew any nigs that get inside.

kidnap rich kids
hold them for ransom

some of us don't do drugs for reasons other than the fact that they're illegal.

i mean i might here and there, but not often enough that i would need massive quantities.

I would pee with the seat down. [spoiler]Without wiping it clean after[/spoiler]

You sicken me

I'd probably roam the streets with a posse and we'd hunt evil doers.

Get some motherfucking street justice.

I don't avoid committing crimes because it's the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I just want to do the right thing. I wouldn't be able to tolerate masked murderers, rapists, and hidden psychopaths running amok in my city.

I'd just ignore it, but that shit is just too repugnant to ignore. I'd have to balance the scales.

id stay home and play video games, you fucking casuals.
>killing in shitty 3d world when 2d is infinetly superior
normies

Its called a joke homie but you legitimately contemplating murdering people you don't like is kind of freaky

>it is incredibly disturbing that the only thing preventing you from rape is the illegality.

i would wager this is true for a majority of men dasudasu. not that they go about thinking about raping all women all the time--women want sex too, after all, and 9 out of 10 times they'll happily consent if you simply respect them and treat them like human beings instead of pedestaling them-- but legal consequences are definitely keeping men from conquering particularly desirable yet unwilling females that they happen to come across.

or maybe I'm wrong and this generation really is nothing but "may i ask consent to touch your arm" nu-males raising their purple-pink haired girlfriend's children.

Probably murder as many fatties as possible. Anyone over 30% bf would be a target.

>checked

wew lad you'll find her with those digits

Here's a Master Course, (MIT certified) on background design if you feel like you need to up the detail of your levels

youtube.com/watch?v=AM387ADAPko

didn't even need to click on that to know who it was

take a trip abroad every year during the purge and have really good homeowner's insurance

Fuck Cute-Tomato's boipucci. I mean I'd really tear it up. He'd be wearing an adult diaper for life by the time I got through with him.

BOIPUCCI
O
I
P
U
C
C
I

Sleep, I need my gains.

hunt fatties , skin them and use their fat for various purposes

>invest in a home security business, sell to richfags
>once purge starts, sell all security info to burglars and murderers for good money
>makeout like a goddamn bandit

Eat a snickers bar

You and me both, friend.

lmao, why are you trying to be politically correct on an anonymous imageboard?

It's human nature, history itself is proof.

Wouldn't that make you a masked murderer then???!?/1?!?!/!?1one!!

>girlfriend's children

everytime

these kids can't have parents that loved them.

like, you don't let your kid become this.

Go to local gym and mix up the dumbells on the stand, put barbell on the highest position and fill it with weights, dump powder in the drinking fountain

I'd sleep and dream about a world without such a shitty movie franchise

I think it's rather that their parents loved them too much and where overprotective.
Most of the people I know that go out a lot had shitty homes, while the most boring and mentally stable come from a healthy family

absolute madman

I feel you. I went out a lot just to get away from home. Only really went home to sleep, see my dog and play league desu

God dammit guys

Are 24 hour gyms open during the purge?

You'd get killed the next day. You can't just commit a violent crime against someone and expect them to be okay with it at 6am just because the alarms went off. Nobody in their right minds would be thinking "ah damn, I'll get them next year." Especially if the assault is taking place in a hidden area and the cops probably won't actually be back to work until like 7am. Crime just wouldn't stop.

It's illegal to possess stolen property. But here's a real kicker.
Forgery is a crime. So you can just steal stuff and leave forged notes and receipts behind and technically the stuff isn't stolen at that point since the forgery was legal during the time you stole the goods.

You can literally just drop off sticky notes everywhere you steal shit, saying stuff like "sure user, you can have this money at the Bank, signed Bob" and be legally fine.

Wouldn't all the rich people just go abroad during the purge? I'm pretty sure they could afford a couple movers to move their shit to toronto for the weekend.

white collar crime