React to this

Articles like this are starting to piss the shit out of me, undermining the amount of hard work and physical and mental strength required to get to the level some of us are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o
pastebin.com/mLUjKLeq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just troll articles. Just ignore them. They just make bullshit to illicit a response.

"Bodybuilders are only strong because of the muscle"

Why did that make me laugh so much

wow I hate lifting now

>Articles like this are starting to piss the shit out of me, undermining the amount of hard work and physical and mental strength required to get to the level some of us are

This just in... when people run, they move faster!

Literally what?

Whenever you're reading a long text of bullshit that you think is stringing you on, there's that one sentence that pushes it over the edge.

The fact that the Telegraph made the sentence a headline is hilarious.

People die when they are killed.

Yeah. Same as dadbod last year.

The article says that in a proportional pond per pound comparison 1 lb of bodybuilder muscler will lift less that 1lb or average guy muscle. So in fact relative a wimp is stronger. This makes sense bodybuilders train for mass not for strength we all know no this. Just accept it

I'm pretty sure they're misusing the word wimp in that article.

>be 80kg
>deadlift 170kg
>friend is 85kg skinny fat
>doesn't train, so 120kg is very heavy for him

Wow wimps are so strong.

>Meet the homeless bodybuilder who works out on the streets of Paris
kek'd

>when you stab a guy the guy is stabbed

He probably has more functional strength than you, famggot.

>Bodybuilders are only strong because they have so much muscle mass

In other news, pic related

At first glance, I thought he was wearing a wizard's hat

>I hear the worst things from girls about those guys in bed—sex with a statue, basically

abs make you sex bad

Or maybe strength is related to muscle mass in a non linear fashion(it is)

In which case comparing pound per pound is useless

articel also states that its diffrent for power lifters
hooooooooooooly fuuuuck

Is that even meant to be negative, given that statuary is the primary way our culture has displayed the physical ideal?

fucking kek even 300 cals a day is a lot long term

youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o

Someone who trains 3 movements very heavily is going to have efficient cns pathways to complete those movements

Who would have thunk it.

the best part is where they chide the fucking arm wrestleing pro for not having real world strength

Does this guy actually have autism?

Lol who fucking cares what some dumb one night stand bitch thinks about? She's just a human flesh light for you anyways.

holy fuck this comic made me kek

They're talking about muscle efficiency. A skinny dyel with no muscle who can bench 40 kg is technically more efficient than a big bodybuilder that can bench 140 kg. The dyel is able to lift more relative to his muscle mass. It's a retarded way to look at things.

Any retard can build their body.

It doenst take any mental strength at all.

>bodybuilders are only strong because they have so much muscle
AMAZING

>richard morgan
i can only imagine what that jelly nu-male must look like

statuesque

fuck of avatar fag

That still isn't the case. most people can barely if at all bench 1xbw to begin with. Anyone who isn't a complete shit cunt can do that within a few months of training.

I think they mean that the guy is as lifeless and boring as a statue. Probably true. I imagine it's some Veeky Forums autist who spent all his time in the gym and has no idea what to do once he finally has sex.

Fucking kek

>wimps might have the last laugh

>bodybuilders had extraordinarily large muscle fibres capable of generating forces far greater than normal for an average human

>Bodybuilders are only strong because they have so much muscle mass - enough to compensate for the weakness of each gram

>We had no indication that the proteins generating force - muscle motor proteins - work less in bodybuilders

"the fact that many skilled rock climbers often can't do pull-ups, a gym favorite that has surprisingly little real-world application."

this article is amazingly blatantly WRONG on so many angles

>waaahh why don't people respect me more
I bet you go to another thread and brag about how you don't care what people think

>"the fact that many skilled rock climbers often can't do pull-ups, a gym favorite that has surprisingly little real-world application."

what the fuck am i readin

>This thread

hey, they have an interview with a real athlete. 5'8", 150lbs, can bench his own bodyweight AND do 25 push ups! WOAH!

>study
>uses term wimps
>wow such sience, many legits

what the fuck skilled rock climbers like alex honnold regularly do shit like one armed pullups to train.

not to mention his fingers are thicker than dicks from all of the tendon work he goes through.

it's so obviously made up, the comment section has rock climbers calling him out, and people screaming that people are just salty and have proved him right by disagreeing with his lies

I'm sure it's being misleading and it's actually relative strength to muscle mass. Like, how much can you lift relative to the amount of muscle mass you have.

>>>/reddit/

go back to r/Veeky Forums

Well he is a wizard, so that would make sense.

pastebin.com/mLUjKLeq
At least post a pastebin or something you faggots

Abs contribute to erection strength though.

Guys! GUYS!

Get this

If you ea- guys
If you eat food

Guys

Eat
Food

If you eat FOOD

It'll cure hunger

BOOM! I just blew your minds.

>Study find less effect of food for fighting hunger on already fed people ,compared to 10 days starving ethiopians
What a breakthrough !

summer is here

My God, I never would have reached such a conclusion!

Just laugh, ya uptight prick.

>Bodybuilders are strong only because they have more muscle mass

Oh, shit. I remember that article. I had such a hearthy kek when I got that part.

In other news, getting water on you makes you wet.

More at Eleven.

>Bodybuilders are only strong because they are stronger
Fuck man, this changes everything.

>if people gave a shit they'd be good so we'll call them good even if they don't give a shit
Makes sense to me

I'll hold truth to this.

I've been losing some weight after being a lard, some things around the house are heavier than they used to be for me.

Time to start lifting.

Can somebody dumb this down for me?

H-Hold on....
Fucking wait just one gottdayum second!

Clip says:
1) Fat fuck more likely to go to gym
2) Fat fuck more likely to be healthy & strong

Clip means:
1) Ex-Fat fuck more likely to keep going to gym
2) Now skinny-fuck more likely to be healthy

Fooking hell m8 I couldn't breathe the rage was so strong. If you were to mush the sloppy jowls of a HAES-Fag into a box containing a dozen cream-filled donuts would it still be considered assault? I'm just trying to achieve satisfaction senpai.

Strength in relation to mass is by no means a strictly linear relationship, comparing one persons lb to anothers lb is pure retardation

Kinda true. I don't lift and I'm strong as fuck stronger than all my friends. I went to lift with my friend for a day and he's been lifting for over a year and he looks good. Put on tons of muscle not gunna lie and was lifting the same weights as him. Also retard strength I have in skinny not much muscle but super strong

tell me the numbers you big guy

What numbers

>not gunna lie and was lifting the same weights as him

you really werent

when im by myself, i go way harder, than when im with friends

my friends think they do as much, or more than me, but in reality, who is the muscular one? the guy who managed to come to the gym, and move one weight that one time, or the guy that trains there regularly?

>the is a strength difference between moving a number one time, vs moving it many times

your lifts
deadlift, squat, bench press etc.

I'm strong man I don't don't workout and have a pretty good body better in shape than most people who exercise. And he usually has a friend that goes with him so why wouldn't he lift the same amount?

I don't lift so I don't really know

>i look better than the average man even though I don't lift, and I'm stronger than my friends who lift too

you are completely full of shit

stop posting

>I don't workout and have a pretty good body better in shape than most people who exercise
So post a picture

eh, i don't feel like lifting is hard work. it has become part of my daily routine, kinda like eating, going to school/work etc.

progressing is a bit slower than what you fags think it should be but i'm happy, i'm not stressed, i'm feeling good when living the comfy Veeky Forums lifestyle and i progress which fuels me even more

Kk

I'm good man

I'll likely outlift you both at a lower bodyweight. And im not a manlet.

>I lift Higher weights

Doesnt mean shit if you look at ye average gymnasium ratte.

confirmed fatass, and liar

typical

Posts like this that assume lifting is.some sort of gods work.that will turn you.into the perfect Renaissance man needs to stop. Lifting may not make you particularly strong, and it doesn't really help in a.fight either. There's really many other better ways to be fit

Yet every time post-sex or when shirtless girls rub my abs, pecs, and biceps.

How DYEL is a 1pl + 20 squat and 185lbs deadlift?

Lmao, confirmed for fatass

you sound super insecure

What's "super strong" what did you lift?

You're not strong, friend. Your buddy is just a weak brosplitter. I bet he doesn't even squat or deadlift.

i lift with a 140 lb girl who dls 205

>"since fat people are likely to exercise when they're dissatisfied with their weight, they're more likely to be fit."
>fat people are fitter because they like to work out when they're pissed at being fat
>by some glitch of physics this means the fat person trying to be fit is fitter than the fit person working out already

I've expended my 'wat' quota for the next 6 months. Oh and, fat people working out when they're 'dissatisfied', what fucking world do you live in Mr article mcshitposter. Fatties eat when they're sad common fucking knowledge.

Steve jobs was right when he said he didn't want the US to be a nation of bloggers all those years ago. This is what happens when you let retards write shit all over the internet.

>bodybuilders
>wimps
Pick two.

Maybe, maybe not. Doesnt change the fact I lift much more and weigh less.

If someone who never goes to the gym lifts more than you, you're doing it wrong or you're a woman who brings a man.

>140lb girl

Absolutely disgusting.

And 1.5bw deadlift... Come on. That's untrained levels.

you say it like lifting more, and weighting less, is an achievement

you ARE super insecure my friend. I'd work on that instead of comparing invisible stats with invisible people

>dumb people are smarter than smart people bcz being dumb makes them so angry they're dumb that they will get smart

these articles cannot be real

you said you went to gym with your friend and you haven't even done any of these exercises?
so how do you even know that you are strong? or that you could lift more than other people?

>You're only strong because you have muscle
Holy fuck my sides

You forgot the
>research suggests

It is not certain, maybe it's not the muscle that makes them strong.

Body builders are only strong because they have muscles

Wimps might win out on this one