Life is good, getting some gains

>life is good, getting some gains
>suddenly vestibular disorder
>life is over at 25 years old

Man i wish i was healthy again, boys. Accepting that your whole shit is over at such "young" age is difficult.

what type of vestibular disorders? meiniers and labyrinthitis/vertigo can be easily treated with betaserc/bitahistine

Inner ear deficit.

Read : "we don't know what the fuck you have". I feel dizzy and "out of this world" 24/7.

I don't have the intense rotational type vertigos of a Menières or Labyrinthitis. I just feel like i'm on a boat 24/7, can't focus on shit so my work in front of a computer is pretty much over, and it doesn't stop or show mercy. Needless to say i'm tired as fuck all the time and anxious.

very sorry to hear this user, I hope you find a proper treatment

let this be a reminder to everyone that you shouldn't take your health for granted

Well thanks i guess, m8.

I did everything, cerebral MRI scan with contrast product, blood testing, and all the balance and inner ear related tests (goggles to record your eyes for nystagmus, audiogram to test my audition, VEMP, all of it), tension, heart testing (while resting and while doing a physical activity) everything came back normal except some specific elements with the inner ear, hence the diagnostic of "inner ear deficit".

It's been a little bit more than a solid month now, the problems appeared the 26 may.

I still wonder if my back (shit posture ? or something pinching on a nerve / blood vessel causing dizziness ?) or my eyes (lack of convergence ? binocular dysfunction ?) could be also to blame.

Have you gone to a chiropractor?

No.

I would suggest it. You'll get your spine x rayed and it might show if it is vertebrae related. I used to get dizzy and headaches a lot but after getting my spine adjusted for a month or so it subsided.

Interesting. Yeah i will try to get my back checked.

Dont be a pussy and max out bench

>life is over
>i just feel like I'm on a boat
>i feel dizzy and out of this world 24/7
>check his stuff he has literally NOTHING

lmao, how fucking pathetic you are?
You remind me my brother who in order to play 24/24 7/7 videogames he tells our parent he has all the problems of the world and goes to every sort of doctors when in reality he has nothing.
I feel tired and out of the world most of the time, guess what I don't give a fuck and go on, and whenever I lack concentration while studying and I just keep studying fucking moron it doesn't even come to my mind to visit a doctor for my weakness.
And btw after a year of feeling very tired and stuff like that I found out I had a l5s1 hernia pinching nerves, guess what I still get tons of PR in that year and finished my degree.
Keep crying cause you have "inner ear deficit" which doesn't mean anything cause you are just a pussy holy fuck.

Dude, you completely misunderstand what inner ear disorders do.

Spin on yourself really hard for a full minute, then abruptly stop.
That's how a person with labyrinthitis and similar disorders feel, but 24/7, at full intensity.

It doesn't mean "I just feel tired". The symptom is not feeling tired. You feel tired because just standing up on the ground requires the effort it takes a healthy person to do the same thing on a stormswept boat.
And it never stops.

Can you imagine living with your sight constantly dancing and bouncing in front of you?
Can you imagine not being able to stand most of the time?

>Chiropractors
>Not quacks

Chiropractic is literal alternative medicine and is more likely to do more harm than good. See a physiotherapist or osteopath instead.

thats absolutely fucked, how don't you go mad and kill yourself?

Second this. Chiropractors can mess your shit up.

No idea, I wouldnt be able to live a week like that

i got a cure, I think... check this shit;

you should spin on yourself really hard for a full minute, then abruptly stop

shouldn't that put you back into balance?

surely something can be done to make this manageable so you can live a somewhat normal life

it's 2016 for god sakes

Are you the guy that says depression isn't real? Because your writing has the same level of stupidity in it.

>I just feel like i'm on a boat 24/7,
What if you lived on a boat?
Maybe the forces would cancel themselves out

Did you take any amount of creatine by any chance? Not everybody is strong enough to bear such a dangerous and powerful drug

I have Morbus Crohn since i'm 17. Stop your crying, bitch and keep lifting.

>i get periodic cramps and can relate to feeling like i'm free falling 24/7

wew lad, kys my man

>i've no idea what i'm talking about so i downplay MC
k brah, keep crying about life treats you unfair, i'm sure you will make it

>life is over at 25 years old

fucking KILL yourself or LIVE with it and LIFT those god damn weights you crying, whining BETA faggot

They have a treatment where they hook up an accelerometer to some electrodes that you put on your tongue. The electrodes stimulate the tongue according to what data is coming from the accelerometer. The brain can learn to process this data, and it lets your brain figure out what signals coming from your inner ear are erroneous and what signals are correct. It can cure people who have had 98% of their inner ear function destroyed.

You're probably going to die if you try lifting with labyrinthitis.

At any moment your body could act like someone shoved you pretty hard in any direction, even if you don't drop the weight onto yourself your back is going to snap.

My gf had nasty ear infections her whole life.

She went to Chiro, never had one again.

Something was pressure g where it wasn't supposed to

Seriously OP, get adjusted. The ears are more intertwined with spine and neck than people think