Is this actually legit?

Is this actually legit?

Bullshit

I think that's cellulite as opposed to normal fat

>feminists
>telling the truth
Pick one, cellulite is a herniation of the subcutaneous fat layer caused primarily by water retention and having shitty subcutaneous circulation, oestrogen causes water retention hence why cellulite is more common in women than men

If you're fit, don't worry about it.

Im f(a)t

We need more of these infographs. A good designed infograph and people believe every bullshit and share it.

>Tfw dude
>Tfw still have cellulite despite drinking shit ton

Feels bad mango

>Cellulite is a secondary sex characteristic occurring in most postpubescent females. A review gives a prevalence of 85%-98% of women, indicating that it is physiologic rather than pathologic.
>It is rarely seen in males, but is more common in males with androgen-deficient states, such as Klinefelter's syndrome, hypogonadism, postcastration states and in those patients receiving estrogen therapy for prostate cancer.

I don't think that specific explanation is necessarily true, but I think her point is that it's a normal condition.

KLINEFELTER CONFIRMED

which is not fit

you could probably get surgery for it

Salt causes water retention so you could try to eat less salt. Food naturally has salt in it so you don't need to add any, just stop cooking with salt or adding it in your dishes and you'll consume way less.

But my caucasian mom puts salt in every dish she makes

We even have a salt drink which is literally yogurt water and alot salt

The "collagen band" part has some truth, but the fat-cell arrangement is bullshit

Step 1)move out
Step 2) dont drink saltwater

How can I move out I just turned 14

Yeah I probably have it.
>narrow shoulders
>long as fuck legs
>lanklet
>high hairline

life is over for me

Then it's probably why you have cellulite. My mother is caucasian too but she has a severe heart disease so she need to eat as low salt as possible. Ate low salt all my childhood and ended up hating the taste of salt as I wasn't used to it. I never had proper cellulites despite being a chubby (not fat by american standards but fat in europe, bmi between 23 and 26 all my life) woman so I'm supposed to be at risk. Maybe it's not the cause for you but I'd advice you to try to be careful with salt for a few weeks and see if it changes anything. Maybe go see a doctor about it as well I don't know.

Veeky Forums is a +18 website so enjoy your ban. Then just ask your mom to be careful I guess.

even it was true ( which is not, they just store more fat on legs and ass thus the disproportionate amount of subcutaneous fat in their lower body makes them look like shit ) this problem could easily be solved by not being fat,

I uh... I have such issues as well.

I was also unrealistically weak before I started lifting (My max was 45 pounds when I first started, that shit is way too low for where even a weak man should be at.) and it's been a hard uphill battle just to achieve average fitness.

Mooooods?

Cellulite is fine except in extreme amounts.

If you disagree you are a faggot.

Am I the only that doesnt find asses such big not attractive? I like butts but this is too much

inb4

I'm with you bro.

But you have to keep in mind not everyone on this board is white like us.

14?

Fag

Ireland pls go

Nigger thats straight disgusting
Look at those hammies and calves thats jıst fat

+1
For me its mainly not seeing fat women as being healthy, even if the fat is mainly in her ass.

>Am I the only homosexual?

No.

I legit know 2 girls like this
They arent even doing any activities or training just sit on their ass all day and make brownies

They watch gym videos in class but dont even bother going the gym

I asked them and theyve been telling people "i want to start working out" for 2 years nao lol

Know dat feel breh. Also struggled to just bench the barbell when I started. Currently on 65kg after three and a half months, could probably mad at 72.5kg. Getting bullied by Veeky Forums but such is life as a lanklet.

Ireland pls

Enjoy fucking literal lard

It's not exactly like in the graph but it's true.
The connective tissue in women is different because of their bellies having to stretch wide in a short span of time during pregancy. It's easier to stretch and the fat cells come poking through unevenly. It doesn't only depend on how fat you are but really more on hormones. Women who are on the pill or have unfortunate genetics can have more cellulite than some fat chicks. There was a really cute girl in my karate class who was all muscle and cellulite. You can also see it in women who naturally do not have visible cellulite when bunching up a bit of tissue on her buttock/thigh and apply preassure.
So yeah, cellulite in woman is normal and there's tons of skinny and skinnyfat girls who have that shit.
Doesn't mean that it's an excuse to be fat.