Woman goes to the gym twice a week for 40 mins per session, just doing cardio and yoga shit

>Woman goes to the gym twice a week for 40 mins per session, just doing cardio and yoga shit
>All her friends compliment her on how good she looks

>I have to go to the gym 6 days a week, 3 hours a day (pure cardio on 2 of the 6 days)
>Spend hundreds of dollars a month on protein-rich food and whey
>Always having to up my game and constantly strain my body by increasing weightage/resistance of workouts so I don't stagnate
>Nearly broken my wrist 3 times now by attempting the 80lb curl
>Her and her friends still bitch and moan about how hard it is being a woman and how "incredibly tough" it is to keep their bodies

I want a huge gf!

>I have to go to the gym 6 days a week, 3 hours a day (pure cardio on 2 of the 6 days)

you're wasting your time

So you wanna be a woman?

No?

Then stop whining and complaining like one

>do a couple hours of lifting a week
>buy poverty-tier bodybuilding food
>bitch about muh wrists

Did your identical post on /pol/ not get enough replies? Fuck off.

>high-test
>perfect
>thank you hungry skeleton

>Do three 40 minute workouts a week
>eat mince and rice every night except for when I get pizza or a burger once a week
>don't look particularly impressive, but still get mires

I bragged about being the swolest in the room after we got out of the pool and it provoked a girl into attempting to wrestle me.

Try harder in other areas of your life.

omfgwtfnextlvlrekt /thread

Well, it's a lose-lose situation. A woman might never step inside a gym and eat whatever she wants, and still look like a goddess if he has the right genetics; however, if she has shit genetics, no matter how hard she works out she will never ever become more than "bangable" and that's a maybe. A man, on the other hand, definitely has to work out hard to come close to perfection no matter how genetically gifted he is; however, even men with mediocre genetics can manage to look above average if they put a lot of work to it.

>Woman goes to the gym twice a week for 40 mins per session, just doing cardio and yoga shit

Women compliment eachother more than men.

Working out for 3 fucking hours is stupid, and cardio on off days can fuck with your recovery.

You run out of whey every month? Did you fall for the "a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight" meme?

Weak faggot.

>Her and her friends still bitch and moan about how hard it is being a woman

Bleeding from your cunt 5 days a month and being physically inferior to half the human population to the extent you have trouble opening doors must be pretty awful.

so you like wasting time

so you're a sucker

so you have bad form

You just sound like a moron, OP.

>Woman goes to the gym twice a week for 40 mins per session
My wife goes to the gym every day for ~2 hours.
She enjoys the classes though (variants of aerobics), but I enjoy lifting as well.

Sounds like women are just better at eating right and planning their work outs than you are, OP.

Who the fuck lifts for three hours straight 4 days a week?

And some women don't even have to hit the gym to be fuckable (at least according to the majority of guys, including the beta).

Still, be a woman sucks.

>hundreds of dollars a month on protein-rich food and whey
What the fuck

>those legs

why is it always the same retarded pose they strike? it neither reveals nor uncovers nothing. neither emphasizes nor downplays a body part.

>eating more than achieving otter mode.
If you are lifting for women, stay at ottermode. You don't need to spend so much time at the gym,spend so much on food or Cardio for ottermode.
Women look good because they don't eat like shit. Most men would look good if they didn't eat like shit and do a sport.

women gain weight easier and hold onto it longer.

Genetics are important

>go to the gym 6 days a week
>3 hours a day