Tfw I feel myself catching Rodger syndrome

>tfw I feel myself catching Rodger syndrome

Don't kill any fitbros on your way out. :^)

I'll try not to user.

How dare you compare yourself to the supreme gentleman...

I'm serious man. I'm just starting to hate all "normies" and stuff now. I went out with some family earlier and I just got super angry at all the young people going around having fun and laughing knowing no matter how hard I try I can never be part of that. I was meant to go to the gym as well but the fact that I was going to the gym on a Friday night while 90% of my peers were out enjoying their last friday night before uni started again was too depressing for me.
>inb4 fuck off back to /r9k/
Never been there and never will.

Ok, man listen. I know that feel, seriously. The inability to feel happy or relate to 'normies' are typical symptoms of clinical depression or MDD.
So, before you sperg out and gun down a bunch of random people, go get a psych eval and try some meds. It helped me allot.

>tfw as old as rodge and still never scored
im not KV but still

I live in Aus so I'm obviously not going to gun anyone down but I'm scared I'm going to become super bitter.

Oh- and I don't believe in psychological medicine.

It's good you live in Aus since you probably have better access to metal health services than he did in the US. Go get help...today.

I really fucking hate women.

They cause so many problems for us, why is this fair?

Well since you've already rejected the only thing that can actually help you just because you, being a fucked up mess of a person, have preconceived notions about what you believe in I guess there is no help for you then. Way to set up idiotic and artificial barriers to your own health. Good job in letting your already poisonous mindset literally trap you by rejecting something that could change your life for the better. No one said to go get medicated, they said to go seek professional help and part of that may mean meds. If you really want to get better then open yourself to the idea that modern medicine may be able to help with that.

Or just be a supreme faggot crying about this same exact thing next year, of you love that long.

Ha, if you live that long. Desu

you just gotta go out man, talk to people, it isn't a mystery on a successful social life

good hygiene
positive outlook on life
comfortable personality

I'm positive 99% of tfw nogf or tfw nosociallife people don't even try interacting with people

I sometimes resent women but then I realized I'm a man and the benefits I get from being a man FAR outweigh the benefits of being a woman.

The benefits namely being testosterone and a body built for killing things

Not for long. The Medicares getting scrapped if we vote T*rnbull in again.

>you just gotta go out man, talk to people, it isn't a mystery on a successful social life
Lad I have literally no connections. I don't know if it's the same if you're 30 but nobody wants to friends with some random 18 year old when you're my age.

You're not Rodger; you're Ferris Bueller's fucking sister, man.

>tfw new GFs pussy is not near as good as the one my ex had

You're only angry because you're missing out
You rationalize your self-hatred into hating others

Try being honest with yourself and facing it
The world isn't all bad, it can be alot of fun if you let go of your shame

m8, I was home schooled from 10 to 18 because my parents didn't want me to get a public school education

I grew up with literally no teenage social interaction with strangers

I started uni a year ago, and with limited interaction with strangers or kids my age, I was able to form connections because I applied myself for 5 months prior to arriving

I chatted people up randomly whenever I could, it was miserable, painful, and I spilled massive amounts of spaghetti... It's hard thinking about, but I got progressively better with thinking verbally and making conversation

The thought you have yourself that 'I'm random and nobody wants to be friends with me because everyone is set in their ways' is fucking retarded.

Social life is about forming connections, sizing people up, and if you really get a good vibe with someone and you 'click', you will become friends, regardless of what current friends that person has.

More than likely those persons friends will also become your acquaintances

I take fundamental issue with women being designed to seek resources and have kids early and frequently, not in the sense that i dislike providing resources; But my god our brains don't fully mature until 25 by which time nature wants you to be awfully close to breeding if you aren't already.

All of mankinds achivements summed up by "lmao consciousness only evolved so it could reproduce more efficiently"

>because I applied myself for 5 months prior to arriving
Where at bruh? And what you even say. I can make small talk with acquaintances just fine it's just that nobody wants to go further than that/

listen to some bowie. Seriously listen to every album front to back. Something will speak to you, I like rock and roll suicide or tvc15

c'mon guys

unless you're a 1/10 you have no excuse

He looks better than me desu ladz.

Used to feel like that too. Spent a week at a mental hospital, they fixed my medication and gave me lots of help. Now I'm feeling better than ever. Give it a chance if you're just going to throw your life away anyway

> Be loser
> No friends in highschool
> Go to college, join clubs
> Put myself out there
> Talk to kids in my classes
> Follow my Normy roommate around
> Massively embarrassing interactions that I think about at night still
> But I made some friends
> Got better at interacting
> Learned to be more agreeable
> Got invited to parties
> More spaghetti
> More improvement
> Finally get laid
> Get a huge base of friends, past embarrassment looked at as quirky personality
> 5 years later I still have those friends and an 8/10 gf who can cook
Funny thing is? By the end of the year my roommates friends liked me better than him. They don't even talk to him anymore. It can happen, but if you use a pussy defense mechanism like anger at the world then you're fucking doomed.

Do you have social media user out of curiosity?

You make small talk every day, read the conversation and estimate how long they want to bullshit. Don't push it or you'll seem annoying. Learn to pick up topics other people find interesting. The conversation should ALWAYS be 2:1, they should be contributing DOUBLE. If not let it go, try again another time. Don't use obscure references or analogies. Always agree, but offer in your two cents. Not 200 cents, 2 cents - that means a SHORT, SWEET OBSERVATION. Don't you DARE mention video games or the Internet.

Yes, but never post or send friend requests. I only have it to receive. Also an Instagram that I use to brag about how interesting my life is

I see. I don't have any because I don't know that many people and I'm worried people would realise what a weirdo I am that I don't really talk to anyone on my account in the first place.

>Also an Instagram that I use to brag about how interesting my life is
>tfw

>haha you're so funny, user! how about we continue this conversation over dinner tonight... maybe my place?

Spend the next six months filling your computers with propaganda if the ideology you hate, then go Rodgers. Your political enemy takes the fall and you're immortalised on your own Wikipedia page.

Thats a self fulfilling prophecy

Booohoo woman are mean.

You really let woman get to you? Man the fuck up pussy.

Interesting thread. Bump.

Fucking this.

Your belief is not required. Try talk therapy if your infowars as refuses the meds you so obviously need.

Go join a club or something. You will meet people that you already have a common interest with.
A girl I know had to drop out of school for a year because her social anxiety was too much to handle. During her time off she joined an anime fan club and learned to interact with people. She's still a bit autismo but at least she was able to go to school without getting panic attacks, and is able to talk to strangers now

For anyone still in this thread, does the phrase "spilling spaghetti" means to stutter/stumble over your words when you speak?

It means when I'm all over the place I .e telling a story but then the autism hits and you butcher it autistically or it comes out wrong

Oh... That was never the case with me. My issue was I was bad at speaking with ppl cause of my bad breath. Got that fixed now I'm all good.

Wanna learn how to talk and interact? Just do it. I got a job where I help customers and they literally become my "test" subjects if you know what I mean. It helped alot.