Scared of dreaming

It might sound retarted but ive developed a really unhealthy relationship to my sleep.
I remember my dreams almost every night and theyre pretty intense. And since a while i kinda hate sleeping and cant really enjoy falling asleep anymore, because i dont wanna slip into that false reality / i dont wanna "halluzinate". Its not even only nightmares im talking about, im scared of dreaming in general.
The idea to now spend 8 hours fantasizing and thinking things are real that arent and maybe even see scary shit (i pretty often have nightmares too) makes me hate falling asleep.

Sometimes even my heartrate raises and i get nervous when i notice im about to fall asleep.
Anything that can help me? I just wanna enjoy slipping into sleep in a comfy bed again.

Lay off the tren bro

I have a similar problem, My dreams are hyper ral and stressful, so much so that i wake up exhausted, ive noticed i only get them when i sleep for more than 6-7 hours. The dreams arent necessarily nightmares. they are just soooo emotional and sooo powerful that they tire me out. I think its because when i was younger i smoked weed and did some lsd and mushrooms.

this use to happen to me when I was sleep deprived, like only sleeping a few hours the previous night

Have you tried sleeping in a different position? I sleep on my stomach usually and almost never remember my dreams, but when I sleep on my back I remember them just fine

sounds interesting. but its hard for me to fall asleep on my back

Damn OP, I had what you described to a tee a little while ago, and prazosin saved my life. It's a blood pressure med but it can also treat nightmares and intense dreams, and does so beautifully. Go to your doctor and get it.

more. now

I can relate, OP. I had these dreams for a while, they were all in a fucked up future-dystopian version of Miami. I kept running across this retarded guy being tortured in the street. He had a mild speech impediment and I was getting very familiar with his face and mannerisms. About a month after that he was hired as an IT consultant at my company, it was so scary. I asked management if he'd been there before of if I could have seen him before, but no. They hired him via web conference from Canada. I had to train him, it was so motherfucking uncomfortable.

What kind of dreams do you have, mind sharing?

Try marijuana.

>have incredibly realistic beliavable dreams
>always being chased by zombies or doing battle in a spy situation
>always stressed during the dream
>always enjoy the memory of the dream when I wake up, because it's such a departure from my drab boring life

granted, when i dream about 8 hours of standing at works its boring as hell, but it sounds like y'all need to man up

Can confirm this helps.

My grandfather died when I was in tenth grade and when I hopped on tren I had vivid conversations with him in my dreams that I still remember nearly word for word.

He told me to lay of the tren.

I told him no then he played the grandpa card and I kind of had to cus he's my grandpa.

Fucker. I miss my gains.

I have the most dreamless sleep of anyone I know. If I wake up after a solid 8 then doze for a little, sometimes I wake up with fragments of something. I'd say I have one dream a month (that i can remember upon waking). Otherwise it's just absolute void until I wake up again.

Honestly, I'm a little envious. I wish I had more dreams. It sounds like fun.

start taking ZMA 30 minutes before bed.

Smoke weed. It will stifle your dreams. Even if you smoke in the morning. You can also go to a medical weed doctor depending on state, claim insomnia or poor sleep quality as a result

I had a dream this morning that the girl I'm talking to was getting dicked down by all these dudes who were bigger than me and I was just forced to watch. Fuck this gay earth.

>Getting cucked in your dreams

Just embrace it user

Someone else on here made the same recommendation recently. It looks interesting. Is there any actual benefit to quality of sleep?

I've recently bought ZMA. I gotta say, it makes you more fitter when you wake up. Yesterday I had only 6 hours of sleep but I woke up like I've slept for 10 hours.

It's the intensive dreaming that causes this I think. I have like 4/5 dreams a night.

Do you think ZMA would help with something like caffeine addiction? I always feel like shit when I wake up, but I'd rather not be dependent on a stimulant.

this girl kinda looks like a draugr from skyrim