Having lower back pain after a deadlift session

Having lower back pain after a deadlift session.
This came a couple of hours after my session and I can't tell if it's DOMS or not.
How can I tell if it's my spine or my muscles?

>he fell for the deadlift meme

Welcome to SNAPCITY! Enjoy your permanently unaligned spine OP.

What's a good substitute for deadlifting then

Lower the weight bruh. You only have one spine. Take care of it.

Long time ago I randomly tried squatting as much as I could. No warm up
No before hand training.
Safe to say I was injured for 2 months. After a while I finally recovered and started with 100 lbs and made my way up. Been 3 months now and maxing at 250. No pain

Honestly lower back muscles ain't that important if your risking an injury. Bitches love low body fat abs and bicep size. Get your priorities in order.

theres none

Interested in the real answer to this too. I'm sore from my workout but it doesn't feel like actual pain, just like DOMS but in a sensitive spot. I doubt I'm injured but just in case I'd like to know the difference between back DOMS and actual you-done-fucked-up pain.

OP descbribe the pain please. Dull Ache or Hot Sting. Lay flat on your back and try bend you knees to lift you legs (pic related) , does this alleviate the pain?
Next get into the sphinx, does this change the pain?
Pins and needles in legs?
tight buttocks?

pic related is sphinx, dont do it too deep

wheres the pain and describe it please

Lower back just above my glutes. A dull ache. The streching helped a bunch but so did cracking my back laterally.

It's just muscle pain, don't be a little bitch
ignore these faggots

None of these make the pain higher except the laying flat and lifting legs thing only slightly

Though if I round my lower back it starts to hurt

>Caring about your only spine's safety is being a little bitch

REST
AND DONT DO DEADLIFTS FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS

Stretch your fucking hamstrings

ITT
Idiots

I hurt my lower back in Feb. Give it 1 to 2 weeks. If the pain is still there, it is prob more than muscle. It still hurts for me, haven't went over 135 in squat and deads for since feb now...

>deadlifting for 5 years has given me any perspective on what constitutes muscle pain and actual injury
>don't do a lift that is actually injury preventive when performed correctly

Have fun blowing your back out when you bend down to pick up a box at 40 you dyel faggot

As for the pain is it a dull ache or a sting, try rotating you torso gently, is it more painful?
Take it easy for a while, how long have you been in pain? Doesn't sound like anything too serious though. No pins and needles in legs?

This week. Deadlifts every day of the week because Rippetoe said so. Changing it up to twice a week next week though to add rows. I'm new. Is it overwork?

good christ deadlifts terrify me, why take the risk

Yeah just relax a little, doesn't sound like you've fucked your shit up

I'm not either of them, but since you seem to know what you're talking about I'll ask. I don't get any referred pain, but just to the left of my spine I get a sharp pain when going from straight back to rounded back. It's an intense pain, makes me stop whatever I'm doing for a second until it goes away, and then I'm fine for a bit. Is it just a spasming nerve bundle?

every day? fuck that lol
they really aren't that bad, even if form gets funny you have to be doing some seriously dumb shit to get injured.
or be doing them everyday like an idiot
the benefits are enormous though
also lots of fun your missing out user.

Similar problem to OP, I hit max and ny form fell apart, I realized I wasnt using my hams enough so Im practicing with romanians and negatives while lowering. Is this a good idea? My legs feelsl way more worked as a result so I think I was right to do it

No, rotating does nothing for me

It's just an ache

pls respond

i thought it was more like, one false move or form slip up and you're potentially fucked for the foreseeable future

pls respond