Took over a hundred selfies

took over a hundred selfies
still look like shit

can lifting fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being lean and muscular ALWAYS helps

No, lifting won't make you stop hating yourself, if anything, you'll begin obsessing over detail of your body and hate yourself even more. Leave while you still can.

This.
Just do some cardio for health.

Im...not sure about that
Im pretty good looking and i actually had better luck when i was skinnier (i was still pretty fit though).
Rewind the clock a year and i was skinnier and had a girlfriend, now after our breakup i started lifting and watching my diet more seriously and during the past year my success with girls went from slim to none.
Now i cant even get a fucking 4/10 to go out with me, sad fucking story bro

Inb4 >Its you
Well duh, im contributing MY story as anecdotal evidence

youtu.be/Qe3oJnFtA_k

before you look at it, flip it horizontal/mirrored

>a year
there's your problem my man. you probably don't look that good.

>you probably don't look that good.
Sure, i got stand to gain some more but right now im sitting at 87kg/184cm and a 12%bf so its pretty good
Ive always been in shape but after our break up i fucking lost it and started doing everything i could because i told myself no matter what i wont end up single
Jokes on me, i guess

YOU'RE HERE LIFTING HEAVY SHIT, WHILE YOUR EX IS GETTING PLOWED BY A DADBOD FAG WITH A BIG DICK
YOU GOT KEKED
FUCKIN KEKED

nice meme

It's not a meme.
You're crying like a little bitch because you're trying to improve yourself, and you can't even score a god damn 4/10.
Meanwhile, some average Chad fuck is plowing her tight ass every night and making her feel good.

That's life, user. That's life.
Enjoy being a... C.U.C.K.

You didnt reply to the right person dipshit, but good try
Well...yeah thats life
Girls move on and guys struggle, cant do shit about that
i wouldnt call the dude she is with right now a chad though, unless being pasty, fat and 175cm are chad-traits nowadays but he got lucky and found a gf while i did not so i cant really judge

>HE REALLY GOT C.U.C.K.E.D. BY A FAT FUCK WHO PLOWS HIS EX EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND MAKES HER FEEL GOOD

Holy shit, you lost at life.

Hey thanks bro, really make me feel better about myself
You should be a motivational speaker, maybe you are? you got a talent for it anyway

>he actually comes over to Veeky Forums in a desperate attempt to make himself feel better about his miserable life without a gf (who is now getting plowed by a fat fuck every single day of the week) and gains that do nothing

Well, you could've made a sob story and gone to plebbit with it, maybe then you'd get heartwarming responses.

>taking selfies
>2016

I aint looking for sympathy but youre trying to make it worse, there is a difference
Life isnt miserable without a girl but it did make me feel like shit when she moved on and i couldnt, then i learned girls and guys play diffrent games when it comes to relationships so it doesnt compare at all

>he thinks people won't laugh at his miserable life

kekkity kikkity kek

You seem to easily amused friend

You seem to easily lose a gf.

T B H it's just a guy who feels the need to rag on people because he's not content with his own life.

Ignore move on, strive to be the best you can be, put yourself out there, and you'll find someone!

I believe in you dude