How's the bod looking?

How's the bod looking?

Abs thread

Better than most of /fit.
What are your stats and lifts? Mirin

>just finished my summer cut, and have no life or friends or beach, so i will show off my abs to a taiwanese equestrian enthusiast forum: the thread!

You look nice, pretty well rounded physique.

How long have you been training?

Shitty picture, plus I'm flexing so it doesnt really count.

Idk I just hit the gym, but I did this Jeff sied club shredded routine this week lol

It's raining today calm down

You seem to be a bit jelly friendo

Why dont you post your own abdominal muscles?

Off and on for 3 years, finally making actual strength gains so I've been quite motivated lately

Are you going to post stats or not?

nice core but literally 0 traps

work on your shoulders and chest more

What are stats? Sorry I never posted before

>tfw lose a lot of definition when taking pictures
o well

Thanks, I'm working really hard on my traps and shoulders they are still very weak :(

I have been lifting for slightly more than a month.

Abs don't really count though just like tits on a fat girl.

What is the max weight of your Overhead Press/Bench/Squat/Deadlift. Your Height and Weight.
Also, leave this website while you can. It's just a bunch of haters

Your weight, height, bodyfat and how much you bench etc.

Bench 225, only thing I have tried to max on but squat I put three plates maybe more and dead lift three plates maybe more
6'1
165-175

We're all flexing man, it's one of the unspoken rules of physique photos. Only part that's optional is pump/no-pump.

eh, the whole "tits on a fat girl" analogy breaks down pretty quick seeing as a large percent of the female population actually are impressed by a guy having abs and nothing else. It at least indicates that you're aware of decent dietary habits. Can't say the same about a D-cup fat grill.

>lifting for slightly more than a month
Dude you're pretty fucking solid for just having lifted a month, grats. For the first 7-8 months I was lifting (been lifting 11 now) I would OHP every time I lifted, and that really built my shoulders/traps up.

Fuck you guys have been flexing this whole time? No wonder I felt small.

>squat I put three plates maybe more
no you dont :^)

Will keep that in mind, I also have been doing a lot of dips but I have trouble keeping my form through the whole ROM because my shoulders and traps are to weak.

3 months

With that :^) face I can't tell if you're serious or not, but why would you think someone with that physique couldn't squat over 3 pl8s?

I'm actually pretty surprised that with that chest your max binch is only 2pl8, but if you are just now focusing on strength I bet it'll go up real quickly.

You do dips for traps/shoulders? What. They hit chest and a bit of tris for me.

real talk, are you guys flexing to show off your abs?

Meant tris not traps, and yes also for my shoulders.

Yes, you'd have to be in contest shape (3-4% bodyfat) to have abs like that unflexed

Like I said, bunch of haters.
If you do stay at this website, don't argue with others, mostly everyone is trying to troll.
Lifts and Stats?

Not a big fan of abs but I have good genetics/insertions and I dont nees to train them, so here goes

Noice. That's what I'll look like hopefully by the start of next year. 6'4" 230 currently. Down from 262 in January.

Please work out your forearms and tris. Otherwise looking p good

7 months been mostly focusing on my chest tho

Forearms are mostly genetics

Should i cut more?

height/weight? i look like a slightly fatter version of you

Don't know, take a picture with your arms down and not flexing and i could tell you

5'8" 130lbs

You should cut the size of your phone.

wow i look like crap when not flexing

callate pedro ql

Que me dijiste che pendejo?

5'8.5" 165

This is me :(

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Try showing abs without flexing

People can usually tell i have abs without flexing because i have a few lines going on but its really nothing compared to my flexing pics.

I apparently have a six pack but the lighting in this pic only seems to show off a four pack. The six pack only seems to pop in bathroom lighting.

>Inb4 ugly face

do you have pectus excavatum?

No.

why do you trip?

Alright I thought because of the lighting in the last picture, anyway nice body senpai

Thanks user :)

mfw girls say "user you're perfect, stop training"

They don't want you to get extra female attention.
Also stats and lifts?

I know, bruh. Funny tho.
5'11, 166 lbs, training 4 times a week with rings, body weight exercises, jumping rope, and swimming. I eat pasta and pizza almost everyday tho. Lol.

Calling your mom and sister 'girls' is kind of weird 2bh

>i look like crap when not flexing
dem natty feels

How's the Sied program? Obviously Jeff didn't get big natty..

Looks like you're 18% bf , so that probably is part of the reason bro. There's a generous layer of fat over your stomach.

Im and i do the exact same thing :)
Rings are the GOAT workout tool.

you're the most aesthetic person on Veeky Forums imo

every CBT thread is a bunch of slightly out of DYEL faggots circlejerking for attention because they finally got the perfect photo after a 1 hour photoshoot in their bathroom

he looks more like 12

>being this mad
Kek

Post your pic

I'm 6'2, m8. I've never been anywhere near 18% in my life.

No he doesn't. His abs are barely visible while flexing them and with that lighting.

Yes they are! Been training just few months but I can see some gains. How long have you been training? You kinda have my goal body bruh

That's the same thing your mom said last night

why are most people on Veeky Forums ugly

suddenly the abundance of roid threads makes sense: dat insecurity

where the fuck did all these tripfags come from

even with the natty lighting he looks fat
i'm around 12%

I got mine around April so im still new and can only do basic exercises. But ive been training with other bodyweight exercises for a while now.

insecure DYEL's detected
don't worry kids, I used to frequent these cbt threads too
protip: best lighting is natty outside lighting from standing besides a window

Yep.
People are delusional about bf%.

80kg at 186cm feeling fat

/a/ ;^0

you're not fat
eat more and lift more

Mirin stats and lifts?

Nice android phone bro

>5'9''
>150 lbs
>most aesthetic

kys

Post your stats with pic

5'9" 150 lean is very good for a natty.

doorknob is above midsection holy hell manlet of peace

Sweet of you user but there's some good looking dudes around here. Won't name names because (hopefully) none of us here are to see if we can win prom king, but trust me I'm just another fish in the sea, as

Now imagining every person itt running around their house post workout, stopping at each window and snapping selfies to see which is best. kek

True depiction of about 12% bf, but to say other dude is 18% is wrong. More along the lines of 14-16%. 18% is pretty much no abs even with generous downlighting.

155lbs buddy, check yo self. Discounting 5lb's of lean muscle is the equivalent to 6 months of consistent lifting/dieting. So for someone who's only been lifting 2 years, that's 25% of my entire progression.

Not going to be satisfied until I hit my FFMI max estimate of 170lbs, roughly 18-24 more months to go.

3edgy