hi friends

how was the gym today?

>Canada Day
>Slept in because I had weed cookies late last night
>Everything's closed so can't go shopping or go to the gym
>Raining heavy as fuck, so don't want to go downtown
>Spending my day off cleaning and doing paperwork

fml

The girl I usually follow around isn't with her boyfriend today. Should I approach her during her cardio, or wait for her to start on the hamstring machine?

And also, when I approach, should I say anything?

Friday is my rest day :)

Which city?
I too am on Canada Day forced rest day, but it was hot as all fuck here in St. John's today so I've been enjoying it on the deck with my dog and some beers playing music.

In Ottawa, hoping the rain clears up, I'm going to catch the fireworks at least

I'm on a keto diet so it's not like I could have gone to a nice restaurant anyways

>Canada day
>gym is closed
Fuck this gay earth

#you're

cunt.

im such a fucking NEET i didnt even know what day it was

I had the sickest arm pump ever. Vascular as hell and have no idea why. Feelsgood

Good but having a problem with deadlift
no matter how hard I have my grip it starts to slide at the 3rd rep, it just slips so I can't properly "lock" ( I dont actually lock but I hope you getwhat im saying)

how do I fix this without wraps or alternate grip?
i was thinking of chalk maybe so it doesnt slide off my fingers

>gym isn't closed on canada day
>gym wasn't close on quebec day last week
feels fucking good man, plus it was empty because normies don't gym on holidays :^)

Fuck you stop rubbing this in my face

On deadlift i cannot keep my back straight. I have my chest out but i cannot keep my back flat. Also how am i supposed to push my shoulders back? Everytime i tried to this whilst in starting position i ended up lifting the bar.

Please help

Did back with tricep.

I feel great because it was my first back training since i was in car crash 6 months ago.
Well no more powerlifting and heavy deadlifting for me for sure but at least i can do some body building.

The two guys I consider my best friends both just came back to our hometown for the first time in a year.

We we're planning on BBQ'ing with each other this sunday and get drunk because we're buddies, but I just found it they went out drinking tonight without me..

I feel so betrayed.. I just want to lift rn but I can't because it's 2 AM.

THE GYM NEVER HURTS MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS FUCK

Chalk is essential for deadlifting anything that isn't bitch weight (also makes benching safer if you're really sweaty). If you refuse to use alternate grip then learn hook grip but it's gonna hurt

i'm only 125kg at the moment
so hook grip is basically putting my fingers over tyhe thumb right

She has a boyfriend, you fucking retarded retard.

>Haven't seen my gym nemesis two weeks
>Start feeling great that I'm going to surpass him at this rate
>Maybe he's quit the gym
>Maybe he's binge eating
>Maybe he'll show up in five months fat as fuck
>Found out today he broke his collarbone helping his disabled dad into his mobility van

He couldn't even let me have this. Asshole.

>mfw my gym is closed on Monday (July 4th) and then Tuesday-Thursday because they're renovating
Monday is my birthday and I just wanted to lift :(

Fuck this gay earth

couldn't even bench lmao1pl8, somebody had to help it off of me on my last rep

>tfw working out at night in garage because it's too hot during the day
>friday night
>can hear house party's around me
>turn up volume on earbuds
>can still hear cars rushing past with booming music and drunk screaming girls
>try not to think of how much a loser i am
>end up working through my last sets in tears
every friday or weekend night.

kill me somebody, i just want to be normal or dead.

what the hell is a gym nemesis?

you'll get there famalam :^)

fan-fucking-tastic, bench & incline; goblet squats and trap bar DL

second day at new gym

roll of shame on my 2nd bench set with lmao 150

never gonna make it

Lifting straps, pal

thanks for turning me on to this

I live in Quebec and we celebrate a separate provincial holiday. Gym was good, although I forgot my water bottle which made things inconvenient

I think the crowds have finally left, not a lot of people this morning. Not sure whether to cut or bulk, I look like shit and I don't train abs. Eternally skinny fat

My gym got closed this week because the owner was suspected of selling drugs and steroids and was arrested. I don't even know if it'll open again. Weird week to say the least

just popped my sternum on my final binch set. am i going to die?

pretty empty except for this cunt that wouldn't leave until I did.dickhead probably thought i was going to steal something

the man that is trying to steal my gains.

>not having gym nemesis
>making gains

Hi buddy. Just got back from vacation today, can't wait to work out at my home gym tomorrow. Killed some squats this morning, but it wasn't the same bc none of my gym bros were there :(

Chalk. That's all that will really do the trick. Get a bar and take it to your gym in a little plastic bag so you don't get that shit everywhere. Why not try alt grip, though? You will most likely have less trouble with grip stability.

Can I get regular chalk like the one for chalkboards and smash it?

I dont want alternate grip due to muscle imbalance and possibility of ripping it
also feels hella weird

You get used to the feeling. No, buy gym chalk. Just search "chalk block" or "gym chalk" on amazon. I would stay away from getting gymnastic chalk-it usually in a little bag but you can't work it into your palm/creases as well (personal opinion, though).

It's Canada day but my gym has a key system. Going to go work out with the place to myself shortly. Should be good.

>tfw home gym master race so I don't have to worry if the gym closes
rest day today anyway