youtube.com/watch?v=kTegnTaB2-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn Kevin Smith was never in great shape but he's gotten big as fuck

>Kevin smith movies
>DUDE HE SAID PORCH MONKEY RACISM IS HILARIOUS
>FUDE THAT GIRL SUCKED A DONKEYS DICK BEASTIALITY IS HILARIOUS
>DUDE THAT GUY STUCK A PICKLE UP HIS BUTT HOMOSEXUALITY IS HILARIOUS
>DUDE THOSE DRUG DEALERS SUNG A WACKY SONG WEED LMAO
>DUDE INSTEAD OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WELL HAVE WACKY NERD CULTURE REFERENCES BAZINGA XD

That was him like 2 years ago at his biggest
Those Jorts though

>DUDE JORTS AND A BUISNESS SUIT
>I guess he really doesn't care about societal expectations! What a wacky down to earth guy XD

If you're a teenager or stoner that's pretty acceptable humor.

I tried watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back like a year ago, just cringed the entire time.

Mallrats is pretty ok though, doesn't have nearly as much stoner humor.

>Today, this is an acceptable weight
cmon now

post boipussy

He's a one trick pony

He uses his unfunny second rate characters in all his movies too

>tripfag animeposter
>calling anyone a one trick pony
Your shtick's getting stale.
Post boipucci

Remember: Namefag opinions are worth a tenth of a normal posters.

Or you just don't get his movies. I'm not saying that they're masterpieces or anything, but they aren't strictly comedies. For example, both Clerks movies are about being at a crossroads in life and being faced with several choices that can effectivly shape your future. More specifically Clerks 1 deals with being complacent or striving to improve yourself. Clerks 2 deals with the reality that bad things can just happen to good people and that life may not work out how you wanted it to despite your best efforts. Also realizing that not everyone can live a glamourous life and appreciating that being an average joe is ok.

>daily reminder that you can't erase your online footprint, no matter how hard you try

delete this

For how annoying she is, I expected something much more hideous.

That isn't even me >:^)

>she
What did he mean by this?

It totally is you and I'd
hold your hand you faggot

Im straight

This is a sad excuse for a fat hate thread.

>Straight.
>That longing, cock-hungry look.
Pick one.

"You can't reject me, I retroactively reject you first!"

>US FDA approves tube inserted into your abdomen into stomach, allowing you to deposit up to 30% into the toilet
>aspirebariatrics.com/about-the-aspireassist/
Steven Colbert makes fun of lazy cunts
>youtube.com/watch?v=kTegnTaB2-A

I hope these people die of gangrene from an incurable infection on the injection site.

>sagging fat hanging off stomach
Why can't I just be female, I basically have this whore's disgusting body minus the tits

Me too. But you won't be able to stop me from bending you over.

No you're not. You're putting on airs like a bitch in need of of a severe dicking-down.

Judging by your earlier "trolling", preferably by a hairy middle-eastern-ish guy.

Normally you are a shit trip, but this is spot on

thats a great card, great value

Can we please, please just get back to fate hate? I really need this right now.

yes i do hate fate user, i feel like everyone controls their own destiny ! you can do it user !

Where can I get one of those cards?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>everythingwasgoingokuntilthisfaggotshowedup.jpg

To tripfag, or not to tripfag: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous horseshit, Or to take arms against a sea of anonymous, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand fucking memes That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be fuck'd by /b/. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to tripfag: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what balls may touch When we have shuffled off this mortal harbl, Must give us pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long cat; For who would bear the whips and scorns of pyramid head, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's fetish, The pangs of despised loli, the law's Veeky Forums party van, The insolence of mods and the doug That patient merit of the unworthy /b/tards, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare flat chest? who would fardels pedobear, To grunt and sweat under a weary loli, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from anonymous bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those PENISes we have Than fly to guro that we know not of? Thus conscience does make fuckwits of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their tubgirls turn awry, And lose the name of erection. - Soft you now! The fair mongler! Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my harbls remember'd.

I always assumed this was just a guy who became a meme on Veeky Forums

Nah they are both old news.

Accurate.

At least Kev finally trimmed up.

>tripfag hugbox on Veeky Forums
go back to /r9k/ losers

>straight
>on Veeky Forums
You're either lying or in denial. There's no reason to be ashamed of it, you know.

Okay, getting back on track.

No one believes that's an acceptable weight. Stop reposting dumb memes.

Isn't she way older than she looks?
sweatyman.png

Being a contrarian histrionic dyel bitch is not a meme.

Trips are cancer, fuck off.

That's not fat user...

Never forget.

shes over 40 years old her name is Jung Da Yeon

>cute tomato
>not a faggot

Pick 1
post boipussy
Veeky Forums is hungry for your twink ass

>Fucking disgusting
>Thought I was hot shit for once
>Holy fuck am I a hamplanet.

you can't judge all of his movies off of clerks 2, but I find as you grow up rewatching his movies get worse. I can still remember watching dogma and chasing amy and thinking they were both profound

the fuck you are you tomato bitch

What the shit is this tripfagotry? If you want to be an attention whore go do it somewhere else faggot

Ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in a overcoat?

Fag

>seriously caring what someone post on a turkish sheep herding forum

No one is buying your samefagging

>fug dis guy and his movies
>proceeds to post moe shit
You have shit taste in anime you feminine boipussy

Lol, muffin day complete