Fcking calves fucking shit !!!

I do fucking everything, I run, I mountaineer, I train them every fucking day to max rep. I eat a pig a day.

NOTHING the little niggers just won't grow

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-the-calves.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pics

Walk around for 3 months only on your tippy toes, guaranteed to make huge calf gains.

I walked on my toes for 2 whole months at home, calfs made big increase.

My calves and forearms have always been naturally ripped while everywhere else I'm weak and skinny.
Never liked it.

thats because calves are genetic.

you have to become fat to get big calves

Calves are as determined by genetics as how fat you are. Stop being lazy and put some effort in.

Roller.blading
Great for ass too.

Skip rope, bruh.
Single leg skipping and squat skipping will put your calves into work.

kek, you fukken autist. I rather die with no calves than take a chance on your shitty advice.

male ballerinas have normal sized calves, and if your were not packing bullshit they would have hueg calves

not OP btw, maybe OP decide to tip toe all day

>thats because calves are genetic.
This is only partially true, as in Black Mans Calfs.
Most black people can not grow large calves because of their genetic disposition to long distance running, that doesn't mean you can't have huge calves in comparison to other black men.

Whites genetically are meant to have larger calves and generally are not built bird legged.

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-the-calves.html/
The calves are a dynamic group of muscles that are mostly built up of slow twitched muscles, there are also a lot of fast twitch muscles in there.

They respond well to repetition+weight
Running will build aesthetic as fuck calves, but not big calves. Doing calf raises while wearing a backpack full of weights is a great way to get in the best of both worlds.
Do them daily, all the time, pretty much any chance you get. It just takes a lot more effort than most muscle groups, switch your feet positions to work out different portions more than others.

I've got 19'' with a little change, which are pretty big for my height.
Took years to get them, I believe most guys sit around 16''.

OP here
How much weight, additional to your bodyweight, do you have to put to see them progress in calf raises? Given the situation that I can't be in the gym every day.

Are 45lbs enough or should I buy more weights?

45lbs is more than enough user.

For example of my calf workout:
After every set of any exercise I do 10 reps of calf raises. I also start off by doing bar bell (45lb) calf raises for my warm up, 5x10.
I do a bunch of various lifts and than get over to the racks, I do 5x5 starting at 3pl8.
On the fourth I move to 4pl8, 5th 5pl8.
Once again doing calf raises in between every single set that day.
I than take a look at my calves in the mirror and feel them out, my left leg is a tad bit longer due to knee damage on the right, so it doesn't get as much range, so I'll stand against something and do a few more sets one legged to try and even it out (seems to work).

Getting to that point though is extremely long and tiring process. I spent months standing in my house with a backpack on doing 400+ calf raises a day, I hiked, ran, everything imaginable.

Remember Arnold had only 20' calves and he was doing 500lb calf raises.
That's how much work it takes.

Sign up for a dance class, OP. Any kind will work, but I did swing dancing. Bouncing on your feet for hours does wonders for you calves. I'd never had calf doms before I started dancing.

45lbs with 400+ calf raises a day should do the trick.

>Whites genetically are meant to have larger calves and generally are not built bird legged.
Asian calves>White Calves. This is fact.
Also another fact: Romans considered having small calves as a sign of inferiority since monkeys do not have large calves. For them, the smaller your calves, the closer you are to being a monkey

Holy fuck why do Asians have such huge calves?

Genuinely curious cause I have a Vietnamese friend who has never lifted a weight in his life. His calves are yuuge

All fat people have huge calves so just start bulking you twink.

u must train them. Several isolation calf exercises are fairly well known. Training!

>Also another fact: Romans considered having small calves as a sign of inferiority since monkeys do not have large calves. For them, the smaller your calves, the closer you are to being a monkey

Romans also considered blue eyes and blonde hair to be a sign of inferiority, since it was considered that only primitive and degenerated human species from the north had these features.

>Romans also considered blue eyes and blonde hair to be a sign of inferiority, since it was considered that only primitive and degenerated human species from the north had these features.
>blue-eyed blond-haired peoples only had a rudimentary """"""""""civilization""""""""" while shitskins and chinks were doing maths and laying down the foundations of the modern world
>blue-eyed blond-haired peoples were a constant drain on Rome because they prefer their DESIGNATED SHITTING COPSE to civilization
>blue-eyed blond-haired peoples were responsible for most of the bloodshed in Europe since they came out of their forests
They're not wrong.

My dad has nonexistant calves and I still have decent calves and I only hit them once a week.

Learn how to hit calves you plebs. Its easy as fuck. Just put the weight a little over your body weight and bust out full stretch reps with a tight contraction as fast as possible like bam bam bam bam and do like 25-30 reps pussies they are calves they are meant to take a lot of beating, then do like 4 sets, your calves should be busting out your socks pussies its not hard

Yep yep!

Also final point, since the one user is right in there being a slight genetic disposition in calf size.
It's really all about filling it out.
If your calves are burning, physically hurting around 200 calf raises. Don't do any more.
Give it a few weeks at this repetition and than switch it up, see if you can push another 50 that week. The easy part about calf exercises is you can easily jump 25-50 even 100 reps on a given week. No point in rushing it and creating stress or injury.
You use your calves for nearly every standing movement in some way, you don't need them to be seriously hurt.

I'm out for a while everyone, take care and good luck!

Asians in general have great legs, but shit upperbody beyond amazing cut genetics.
I'll agree with your statement.
I just believe whites have the best average body, in which case they can look amazing all around, not just in a few key places.

Blacks seem to have the opposite problem, great upper bodies, generally shit legs.

>best average
kek
>best features are segregated through races
See this is why race mixing is the future. Also if you are not Asian and you have great calves, it is most likely that you have an Eastern European ancestor who got dat Khan dick and that is why you have great calves.