>tired all of the time
>irritable
>cravings for shitty food
>tired after walking up the stairs
>lazy in general
>need stimulants just to function at a very basic level

Never again.

Feels unhealthy and bad looking, man.

I'll always remember the time I went to a water park as a kid and when I would run my titties would bounce everywhere ;-;

When you lie on your stomach, it feels like you are lying on top of a mound. Because you are.

Feels fucking terrible when you're a self-conscious person. Aside from feeling unwell in general you also have to fight with self-disgust, not being able to perform some basic tasks in every day life, the daily ridicule of others, naturally bad body odor, overly much sweating and being out of breath very quickly, ill-fitting clothing, acute back pain and flat feet and many more things I don't recount right now.

I'm never going back there.

Question for current/former fatties:

How much did you weigh when you decided you needed to change?

Current fatty, former cute petite Asian chick
>wake up tired
>do everything tired
>all motivations are gone after 5pm
>frequent diarrhea
>bloating gets worse when I'm on my period, I used to never have issues with my period
>back pain because I sit all the time
>constantly pulling my shirt to hide my stomach rolls
>I wear the same shit everyday, T-shirt, black leggings and an oversized hoodie
>eat fastfood almost everyday because it'd easier than meal prep in my tiny kitchenette
>dread looking at my face in the mirror
>dread looking at my body in the mirror
>uncomfortable in certain positions because it creates fat folds on my body

On the upside, I acquired the prerequisites of an uggo:
>became Veeky Forums
>find joy in animals
>blindly consume sugar, just today I've consumed 50g of sugar while thinking I've consumed 20g

Pic related: what went wrong?

>How much did you weigh when you decided you needed to change?

~230, 5'10

>pic related
I would go gay for your former self. qtpa2t

201, 5'7 girl earlier this year. Down to 159 now with 35 pounds to go.

>frequent diarrhea
Shit diet
Kek

185 lbs at 5'7". Realized that I was getting winded way too easily for a 13 year old.

23 now, do what I can to keep fit. The energy makes it all worth it.

S-sparrow?

fucking eat less jesus christ its not hard

and start an EC cutting stack

alternatively kys yourself

>This is considered fat for some people

cute t.b.h

It really sucks, currently at 240lbs. I've been hitting the gym so I dont feel bad about it since I'm losing tons of weight, but before I found Veeky Forums there wasn't a day that didnt go by that I didn't think "I hate how I look/feel" Also you might as well be invisible to chicks cause they have already dismissed you

>alternatively kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself

I know it's true, I could lose weight just by eating less. I know what to do but I can't do it, much less explain my inadequacy. I wish I can kill myself but that would be as retarded as going 100mph to reach a red light

Be my gf instead

Gosh you're cute

>kys yourself
kill yourself yourself.

holy shit get the fuck out normies

Abnormie go back to your containment board

i want to stroke your head for about 5 minutes, breathing on your neck

i want to hug your core and bring you tightly into my body

i want to kiss you, starting from the inner neck and working my way to your lips

i want our noses to rub back and fourth, with deep, never-ending eye contact

i want to massage your back roughly while I kiss your lips

i want to lift you up while standing, completely nude

i want to my slowly insert my penis into your vagina (only if you whisper consist, of course)

i'll start slow, ravaging you with my face as you slide forward

god i want to fuck you bea

You are always uncomfortable especially during summer

Isn't this sparrow?

You look nice anyway whatever

There are other Asian girls on Veeky Forums

Tbh I can't even squat as much as Sparrow can. Sparrow has a terrible face tho

>There are other Asian girls on Veeky Forums

Why do they look so similar then. I was never aware of such an abundance

Constantly self conscious about the way you look when you're with other people. Always have to fix your shirt and stuff to hide your belly and huge ass.

I'm fat and the only other thing that will ruin your fantasy is my nonexistent self-esteem

This will never happen tbqh

this

Getting fit(or at least working on it) feels like not being self-conscious to take off your shirt and being able to be naked without feeling the need to put on clothes. Feels nice man

Ikr Asians can't tell people of other races apart too. I particularly can't tell white people apart

>tfw no qt asian gf with no self-esteem to cheer up regularly

Why even bother, lads?

6'1"
230 lbs

Now 190

>I particularly can't tell white people apart

You can tear my dick apart if you wanted to, to be quite honest (tbqh)

5'10" formerly 250, currently 188
Plan to drop 15-20 more before bulking
It feels the same in a lot of ways but I can definitely do more now. I'm faster at my job and don't feel like crap after a long busy shift anymore. When I get a day off I run errands and do chores without thinking about it when it used to be my goal to lay on the couch as soon as I could. I couldn't be in extreme heat for very long without getting sick, now I go running in it. So I have more energy for sure now but when I was out of shape I thought I felt fine.

c'mon like we would be best friends

where do you live? wanna skype?

this site is really missing an ability to send private messages

>c'mon like we would be best friends
>where do you live? wanna skype?
>this site is really missing an ability to send private messages

I feel like I'm watching a kidnapping/abduction take place.

This is scary

It's shitty but it's even shittier looking back on the fat you.

People taking photos scare the shit out of you. Every time someone tags you in a facebook photo you want to die.

Kek
Not that user but
>tfw you score qt3.14 fem Veeky Forumsizens by not being a beta and actually asking to comunicate outside of 4chins
Some girls actually like a guy friend who's into the same shit and more often than not they like to fuck too
Have some fucking balls you autists

Being fat sucks, 6'3 380 down to 210

>6'3 380 down to 210
holy fuck

how's the skin situation after that

Low test skelly to high test goddess

>tfw my fetish is to get fat with a fat girl

I want to know what it feels like to have a stomach like describe it so I can jerk it.

>TFW I'll never have a gf who looks EXACTLY like this

How do I get one?

i'm fit and i would love to date the fuck out of you. i love watching bigvwomencget bigger. but i am freak

Why do you seem russian from your post

kek

Currently 282. Making progress.

gr8 job, I mean no disrespect but how did you get that fat?

like how does someone consume the amount of calories required to get THAT big on a daily basis? is it eating whenever you don't feel full throughout the day?

Ask your mom

>but I am freak

Yep, laziness, boredom, depression. Big meals, constant snacking and soda. Shit adds up quickly.

Alright fuckers, listen up. I will school you on how it feels to be fat. Currently 18, 6' and 220.
>Be me, age 10.
>Meet awesome teacher, taught science and history, both subjects I love to this day.
>Be on an anti-histamine for allergies that was known to cause depression, among other things.
>Grandfather got cancer and died.
>Teacherbro helps me through shitty time in life.
>At home, things start to level out.
>Teacherbro gets cancer too
>Nowhere to go to for support other than my hamplanet parents.
>"Here kid, you've had a rough day, want some ice cream?"
>Start pigging out on the regular, begin stress eating.
>Swell up to 230 as a 6th grader.
>No friends, only bullying.
>Try to off myself one night.
>Tie up a noose, hang it on a hook in my room.
>Toofat.jpg
>Rope pulls hook out of wall, literally too fat to kill myself.
>Continue to stress eat, get bullied, cycle continues.
>Jr. year of HS, 3.5/10 begins to show affection
>Awww yiss
>Turns out it was just because I had recently gotten my liscense to drive and above mentioned grandfathers pickup truck.
>Top out at 315.
>fast forward to senior year.
>driving down the road, nothing special about the day.
>Hit a bump in the truck
>Hit so hard my man tits bounce so hard they hurt.
>Swear that day, that I will lose weight.
>Half ass all efforts, but still see some results.
>Start going to gym in college
>Hit current weight of 220, now to get aesthetic.
Any questions?

tl;dr fatso lmao

270 @ 5'11
Now down to 206
Aiming for 180 though.

Why can she have no self esteem? Besides that I got one.

Here's how to get one
>go to local esl school, not inside
>find out when they finish
>see them leaving
>talk to a qt
She'll probably love you for long time

Was 265 at 6'0 and now 200.
I bet we have really similar bodies.

what the heck?

You didn't explain at all how it feels to be fat

Thanks for the mental image of a creepy swole guy pouncing on little Asian ladies as they leave the rec center after their ESL classes.

>Mantits
>bump
>Pain
>Never again.
Just felt like being wordy as fuck tonight. because fuck it.

I look noticeably skinnier now but i am still fat.
Stomach is more flat but got man tits still, though they got smaller.

I could live with a slightly bigger stomach if i didn't have man tits but since i do its all or nothing.

6'2" 260 lbs. Getting fit though really helped the calves look joocy. Down to 185 now and looking to start building.

top kek

Imagine me as a cleanshaven guy with an HY haircut in a grey wife beater and shorts walking up to asian grils

ur tits hurt cause of female breast tissue

>Always low energy
>Get winded after walking up some stairs
>Sweat, sweat everywhere, even sweat in the damn shower
>All clothes feels either restricting or like a blanket
There is so much more feels that I don't care to mention. Now about the only awful remnant is the light scars from stretch marks and of course the dreaded loose skin.

>Can't wear tight shirts to show off decent physique without road bumps showing on belly button region.

Nice

Try laser skin treatments, expensive af but worked awesome with me, stretch marks are still visible but loose skin went away.

Help me understand how fatties consume that much food while staying completely sedentary. Isn't it uncomfortable to eat that much food, to the point where you are stuffed full?

>torso is now forever disapproving
feelsbadman

180 at 5'7. I got down to 145 in high school but put it all back on (maybe even then some honestly) when i went to college. I've been sticking to a cut for the last month and I'm down to 170 now. I'm hoping to be down to at least 150 by October and hopefully 140 by December.

I know all that is bad but you fucking killed it. Really admirable

try this gizmo out instead

189 at 5'2", i didn't want to hit 190. Currently 165

6'0 240 1000% fat
down to 160 7% Auschwitz then up to a slightly over Dyel 175 12%, 6'3" ;)

It's fucking great

>39
>183cm (6')
>143kg (~315 lbs)

You get to eat what you want and do fuck-all. Sure, lifting things and running are out of the question but, if you want that delicious bowl of ice cream... wait, make that 2 bowls... fuck it, let's just have the entire 2-litre (0.44 gallon) tub of ice cream because awww fuck yeah.

Feels glorious as fuck. Sure, I never get laid, but then I only feel the urge to fap once every 2 weeks. If that. I made it to late-August in my 2013 No Fap Challenge.

I'm eating a 200-gram (~ half a pound) bag of potato crisps and French Onion dip as I type this. I fucking LOVE being a fat cunt.

I don't know why everybody complains about low energy
my energy was great as a fatty
I was 300lbs and there was fire in my heart, I actually followed what I thought were my dreams back then.
Then I started cutting(calories) and lifting
lost passion, just played video games all day
now I'm 185 and I don't even play video games either
I just do nothing
to a side observer though, it would seem like my life is better than ever.
but inside I'm dead.

What good is a pristine vessel when the pilot's gone awol.

At least nothing hurts anymore :^)

I'll tell you.

You're new, yet somehow tattered XL t-shirt is brushing uncomfortably against the sides and mounds of your berth.

School shopping, buying a size, sometimes two, large jeans because your mother would rather accept the inevitable than relish the encouragement of a slightly tight waistline.

Buying mostly sweaters to wear for the next 9 months in a city where its sub 80 degrees rarely a few weeks a year.

Avoiding the mirror, its white light, more truthful than any words, illuminating the bright red of your shame, the self harm scars that grow and grow with every lethargic day.

The folds amounting, the fat stretching, and yet unnoticeable, you sit, in your desk, as once again your English teacher forgets your name, though you sit front and center with hands eager to ask and words waiting to answer.

Until you can't anymore,
You see the stares, and you can't.
You hear the jokes, and you can't.
You feel your shame, and you can't...
Then suddenly you can.

LONDON

die
low test orbiters: castrate yourself, you should live but never produce.

Worst was 190 @ 5'5 (I know)

>Shirt pulls xF
>Seatbelts would settle underneath my gut
>Cars in general were cramped and everyone's elbows always found their way digging into my fat folds
>Head looks fucking tiny
>Depressed, dick kinda broke
>Swimming units at school were embarrassing, never learned how to swim
>Can't wear any clothes besides jeans and hoodies
Kind of related but I lost 50-55 pounds kind of really quickly (2 months). What harm could I have done to myself in that time? My dick is still broke and I ate like two eggs and a bit of fat every day for that time so my brain was barely performing. People would tell me that I seemed high or 'out of it'.

320 5'11"
currently 230 and goal is 185

pull yourself together and do something faggot

93kg 183cm, I got sick of seeing my friends get girlfriends and decided to get into shape before my best years were over. I'm 83kg now and aiming for 75kg before I start to seriously bulk up

5'5 weighed 220 lbs. Stumbled on fit's FH and had all my excuses destroyed. Dropped to 140 in 10 months. Gained to 155 in the year after and stayed there for 3 years. Still fat.

I'm thinking about cutting down to 125 this summer. Thinking as in already started.

Guess how I know you don't have a gf yet anyway

>Thinking as in already started.
good on ya

nice

> be overweight girl
> get accepted to a job being a model for stock photos
> alright I'm gonna be a model! finally I'm going to look and feel attractive!
> "okay, for our first shoot we want you to grab this scale and hammer"
> mfw

Fat because I have been conditioned by myself by eating more than everybody else since im tall (195cm).

Got fat over the last three years cause almost everyday after work I ordered some fried chicken or pizza.

Also because everybody at works keeps blaming our schedule and horrible food service for the fact that they gain weight.

Tried to lose weight many times but keep failing cause of work and stress etc.

Applied for another company and they told be that i should reduce my BMI to below 30 before applying again.

You only notice that you are fat when its to late and you hit a wall in life. For the fatties around here. Dont wait for the a specific time. Just do it and start cutting real fast cause it might hit you as well.

Delicious sugary delights dont taste sweet enough, you need more sugar.
You get used to the taste of sugar so much that you cant even say if something has sugar or not in it, you start drinking dr pepper and coca cola.
You actually stop enjoying foods you just eat them to fill the emptiness inside you. You get angry from everything, everything upsets you, depression.
You're tired from just walking, sweating from tying your shoelaces.

I hate photos to this day because of being fat

Thanks for tomorrow's motivation.

5'6, 260 at like 12, by the time I was 14 I was 6'1 and 145; Now I'm 18 and 6'4 190. I only started trying to put on mass a couple months ago because I was paranoid about getting fat again and never had gym access.

5'10 ~230

Every pound of flab you lose people are fractionally nicer to you. Makes you realize how shallow everyone truly is.
245 - 213. Goal is 175. When I get lean I'm going to treat anyone fatter than me with total contempt.

tits or gtfo

130 lbs