>she's fat and/or ugly

>tfw a girl looks at u

>she only wants to pat your dog

>she's taller

Storytime

>things that never happened

>user, you're so cute

Will lifting let me feel this feel?

>tfw you make eye contact with a girl at the gym.

>tfw you DM her and she posts the conversation on instagram

Story (if you don't mind me asking) ?

>tfw girl askes you out
>tfw you say you just wanna be friends
>tfw its cause you were a fatty in highschool and now fit and 6'4
>tfw you wanna slay as much pussy as possible to make up for you're fat beta life in highschool

> you will never look out your apartment window at night in tokyo while it rains

>girl pushes my shit
>never even talked to her before
>try to brush it off but it gets worse yet she also shows signs that she likes me
>last day of school
>she takes pictures of me without being sneaky

30 minutes later
>different girl
>asks to take a picture of me
>say why not since she was a good friend
>the last girl tries to get in the picture but I notice at the last second before the picture gets taken
>find out she asked my friend to go with it so it would look like we were a couple

School was a weird time.

Well why didn't you Fook er noom nootz

>Literally get mired just cause i have a good face
>Dont even give whores the time of the day since my ex crushed my heart into dust

who slowly dying inside

Lol I did breh I took her virginity and fucked her multiple times after.. But I don't want a relationship right now lol I'm only 20 and gotta make up for lost time

anyone else experience this shit?
had this one girl have her flash on accidentally, fucking rude but I'd still smash

that feel when she spreads her ass and vagoo

>tfw a girl asks you out as a joke

>tfw he spreads his ass in the gym locker room

>lose 30kg
>ALL the girls like you

best feeling tbqh

>tfw you alternate catching the qt who works at the gym staring at you and you staring her
>tfw she actively gives other climbers but never you
>tfw you nail the first crux on the new v8, but fall on the second and see her silently watching you with a wow look
>tfw she only compliments you when you do some stupid move like static-ing a dyno of foot holds or shit and all you can say is th-thanks
>tfw I'm too autistic to give her beta or initiate a convo

Kill me already

What's it like when a girl checks you out, Veeky Forums?

Strange to say the least. Ex fatty though

annoying and fucking rude if she's fat/ugly

>hook up with girl from uni
>find out she has a boyfriend
>boyfriend lifts and is actually kinda big, while I do not lift, I only do BW stuff
>using her/his computer one night, I find out the boyfriend lurks Veeky Forums (he has a zyzz folder and other """inspo""" pics saved on his harddrive, plus a SS infograph and other Veeky Forums nonsense)
Pretty soon she's gonna ask (read: tell) her boyfriend that we're having a threesome on her birthday.

It's going to be great because the guy will have no part of it, will be me, her, and a mutual friend. I just hope she lets me take pictures. In Los Angeles (general LA county) by the way, in case that guy stumbled across my post.

I had that happen once.

It was my crush at the time too.

I'm usually too autistic to notice, today I was buying beans for 4 bean chili with my brothers family. Short little blonde girl was apparently eye fucking me, my brothers wife mentions it later.
Wish I would of said hi to her or smiled at her.

>australian news

>tfw girls like me
jokes on them, they dont know i'm NEET

yes

Good bait nigga, youre gunna trick a bunch of retards wit dat one

Had a girl who ask me to spend valentines day with her. Was about to say ok til she said she just wanted to avoid hanging out with the guys who she dated from getting the wrong idea about that day. Ended up telling her i had plans but good luck with that. I WAS HAPPY FOR A SPLIT SECOND YOU CUNT

>tfw I hate myself so much that if a girl is interested in me, I automatically assume something must be wrong with them.

>she's taller

>implying anyone who posts on Veeky Forums has a gf

Yeah exactly

user if you and your gf are white, in your early twenties, and attending a state uni in the LA-area I may have some bad news for you...

I am of the opinion that you can't be in a genuine relationship (if that's your thing) if you can't stand on your own two feet. I'm co-opting this sentiment from Nietzsche but you (we) need to learn to be happy without women first. Don't jump into anything.

wow, that narrows it down to several thousand people

bravo

With the money it takes for that couldnt you get lipo?

True. Where does Nietzsche say that?

>several thousand people
how many people do you think lurk Veeky Forums and are from this one region, when there are posters from around the world?

lipo doesn't take away all the fat you'll still have some left and you will need to work out to get that last part to show. Anybody who is considering surgery for fat reasons is going to be too lazy for any sort of commitment like that

story now and screenshots

>you DM her
what does DM stand for? I have never seen this on the other boards I go on (I don't usually shitpost on Veeky Forums)

Direct Message

Direct message. It's from instagram.

Im sure you could have just googled it.

>girl randomly makes eye contact with you for extended periods of time in multiple instances
>talk to her
>she has a boyfriend

fucking bitch she puts on the innocent girl look and does shit like this because she likes the attention and wants to feel wanted
what a fucking cunt

This is why i would rather just ignore females, it's impossible to tell what they are thinking.