>FML

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084
tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep working.

Adjust diet.

Lower your calorie intake

you don't look like a freshman. How old are you, were you a super senior? Wouldn't be surprised if the stupid meatheads on Veeky Forums needed an extra 2 years to finish high school...

Keep going bro you'll make it just change your diet a bit and keep working

Already have, down to ~1500 Cals a day (also watching macronutrient split). Does your weight just stagnate for three weeks straight, and start to move again, or do I need to tighten down on diet even more, because it is getting near impossible.
Probably doesn't help that I still live with parents who are bonafide hamplanets with no desire to change.

19, as of midnight tonight. I know I don't look like it, but I am young as fuck, compared to literally everyone at my gym.

>Does your weight just stagnate for three weeks straight
No

What is your TDEE?

>TDEE
Dafuq is that? My lack of knowledge might be the problem.

Going too low can make you stall too brah

Quick google search answered my question, found a calculator that said my TDEE is 3997. No fucking way is it that high.

Lmao it's probably 2700-2800 depending on how often you work out.

I lift at least three times a week, for about an hour of going as hard as I can. Then about 15 minutes of cardio. I have no clue what % body fat I am, which might explain why my results seem wayyyy off.

Idk maybe 25%? I'm really bad at guessing it from pictures. Assume 2600kcal TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and be at a 800kcal deficit

Alright, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

quit shoveling food into your mouth you fat fuck

Is that a picture of you?

First thing first, cut that shit out immediately.

Somebody didn't read the fucking thread. Yes, call it a moment of shitty decision making.

Don't let this fucking thread die...

cardio ya fuck. do you even? also, some people just have shit genetics. if your parents are/were fat all their lives, good luck trying to get aesthetic.

i'll be your friend m8

>le 'im fat cuz muh genetics' may may

since you asked for it

>"Hey man maybe just a few beers after class/work"
>"I'll just have no dessert next time"
>"Cardio is kind of a waste of energy, I'm trying to be strong"

Pick all of the above

>Don't drink
>Dessert is overrated
>Not entirely sure what you mean here.

op detected. not my fault your parents have bad genes. do your best.

OP here, was not me. As far as parents having bad genes, that's bullshit. All grandparents were aesthetic as fuck when young, so were my parents, they just got lazy.

First things first, OP, you fucking got this shit. You're gonna make it.

Maybe up cardio. Maybe cut some more calories out of your diet, too. Do both.

Get on gear or be ready to not have any significant improvements in your body for 1-2 years.

OP back again, thanks for the support, even you guys who are assholes.
quick question, how does one do more than 15 or so minutes of cardio without wanting to die? I can push through 250+ lb deadlift sessions, but cardio gets me everytime.

There's a thousand different forms of cardio, just find one that works for you. I hate running for 20 minutes at a set pace, but if I alternate it a bit, 5 minutes going hard, 5 slow, it's ok.

Your cute.

Happy birthday handsome. You know some people like a bit of meat on their fellas right?

Your problem is probably that you're not counting your calories accurately and honestly.

OP back, not sure if being hit on by dudes, and if so, how to feel about it...

250 deadlifts are considered hard now? I think there's your problem, faggot

kek I just turned 18 as well

Because I am a 19-year old fatbody who never gave a shit about himself until about two months ago. So yes, those are hard.

You said you've been busting your ass lifting for 6 months. Now it's suddenly 2. Which is it, faggot?

Also, how is being 19 a handicap? Your test levels are high as fuck, they're going to only get lower from now on.

But yeah, keep making excuses fatty

Lifting for six, actually giving a shit about it for two. The first four were half-assed at best. more of something to kill time with than actually see results.

>Bust ass lifting
>The first four were half-assed at best

I rest my case, you're whiny little bitch.

I hope you know that your biceps are fat and not muscle. Just a lil tip so you don't deceive yourself :-)

You're a pedantic ass. Contribute to the discussion or fuck off.
Noted.

I contributed, you're not getting any results because you're not putting in any effort. You just want to feel better about yourself.

Also, there's no way you're eating 1500cals and not losing weight, fatass.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

Now go eat some dorritos.

>25
Lmfao
Try 35% AT LEAST

You're a fat fack gtfo of here stop being a mega giant pussy you chode. You're on Veeky Forums and who the fuck did you expect here? For all safe space needs >>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

Stop being a pussy eat less you fat fuck and learn to lose weight

take into account most tdee calcs(even scooby's) are referring to cardio for exercise. you'd be surprised how little cals you burn while picking things up and putting them down.

here homie
tdeecalculator.net/
use this
read
follow cutting macros listed on the site
eat plenty protein and little carbs
you'll be ok

Okay op, I was in the same position as you about a month ago. My weight had completely stalled even though I was eating a deficit. What I did was fast for a whole day dinner at 7, no food next day, breakfast day after. Then the day after I ate about 3000 cals (was cutting at 1500). Then I went back to 1500 and the weight started dropping like crazy.
Now I'm back to 2600 cals and still losing weight but trying to bulk...

Quit taking selfies or you're never going to make it fag.

JUST PUT THE FORK DOWN AND STOP LYING TO YOURSELF