Korean men genetic fears

I'm a 6'0 good looking male and I want tall, good looking sons... will mating with a Korean female fuck up my sons?

I don't know how genetics work, will my sons take more after me on average? help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4pfni6/how_did_your_parents_meet_this_should_be_pathetic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

You will probably have only daughters lmao

worry about your daughters as well

attractive asian people is literally smoke & mirrors

Scary. Not to mention the whole 'geisha' effect. But still my dick deceives me when I see the high school aged ones and just know how tight they are, and how hard they'll hit the wall when their sex kitten stage is over with

>and how hard they'll hit the wall when their sex kitten stage is over with
pretty sure asian girls age better than any race

True but when koreans look like shit without surgery it's fairly irrelevant.

yeah, but when they're fixed they're literally the most attractive thing you'll ever see

I disagree.

In any event, OP is asking about genetics. Surgery is just a bandaid.

if you want good-looking *sons* you're not gonna want to bang an Asian
even by Asian standards, most Asian men are unattractive to women--and the ones that aren't *look* like women
so if they look more azn, they're fucked
if they look more white, they might be ok
if they look very obviously mixed, it's very hit-or-miss

Reddit.com/r/hapas

I think half-asian breeds are absolutely beautiful, men and woman

it will work out, trust

I disagree. I've seen some pretty sexy half white/half Asians.

>even by Asian standards, most Asian men are unattractive to women--and the ones that aren't *look* like women
That's retarded and you have no idea what the fuck you're on about. Asian guys can do fine as long as they're not Manlet chubsters.

It will give you beautiful fuckboi sons that other men will one day fuck
in the ass user
>mw no korean boipussy son

Those people are so fucking terrible. They hate their own parents because their mothers decided to marry a white man. They all should honestly kill themselves.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4pfni6/how_did_your_parents_meet_this_should_be_pathetic/

This guy is mad because his parents met from being penpals. He would rather them have met from a fucking dating site. These people are worse than the Asian men who whine because they aren't as attractive as white people.

m8 trust me, I went to a school that was over 20% Asian (closer to 30% I think?), so I knew a lot personally

in America at least, so many Asian women will prefer a white man--or even a black one--over another Asian that it's not even funny

the only Asian girls I knew of that actually preferred Asian guys were really into kpop idols, who all look feminine as fuck

don't

Jesus Christ, if you can't make it, it's because you are ugly, a manlet, and or an autist neet with no prospects; nothing to do with an entire nation of other people who effectively have no connection to you

can you explain how "an entire nation of other people" has anything to do with what I said? I might just be tired but I'm utterly lost

elliot rodger was a mixed asian male

FYI

I met my fiance as a penpal...she's french

>trust me
Maybe in your lard filled country but most Asians date and marry each other anywhere else in the world I.e my country aus

>in America at least, so many Asian women will prefer a white man--or even a black one--over another Asian that it's not even funny
You seem like an ebin cuck poster

This. From reading one of the main posts it seems like it's just a bunch of autists who blame their mental problems of something that's easy to,put down rather then their dysfunctional upbringing.

everyone except that dumb fuck would think that is such a nice way to meet your future wife.

Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds fly with red birds, nothing wrong with that. Go be a race mixing degenerate somewhere else. This goes for too and every other fag ITT wanting to muddy the waters...

hapa here
i fucking hate it
>i cant identity as white or asian
>i have to live with the fact that i only exist because my dad has a fetish for asians
>I have to live with the fact that over 90% of hapa are from white dads and asian moms

That's really rude user. Why would you say that?

I'm hapa and I identify as both.
>muh one drop meme
Both sides of my family love me so I'm good.

Or you know you could stop being a pussy and identify as half white half Asian.
>my dad has a fetish for Asians
kys
>I have to live with the fact that when I was conceived there is a chance my parents were having some form of fetish sex WAAAAAAAA

We all have problems fgt. my fathers a crackhead I haven't seen for years and my mom is a wreck from my sisters shitty life choices

>I identify as both
other people don't see it that way

>race-mixing
revolting. have some pride in yourself.

My brother is going down the same road. He's gonna marry a Filipino girl that's he's been with since he was a teenager. She's mixed half and half herself so maybe it won't be as bad but still. My whore sister just got her first boyfriend and he's a spic anchor baby, it really pisses me off... now it's up to me, socially inept/genetic dead to find a qt white grill to pass in my genes.

if you're saying I'm a cuck because you think I'm an angry Asian guy, kek no

I'm a black guy with many female azn friends and acquaintances who keep no secrets about who they find attractive

your experience obviously may differ slightly if you don't live in America, but from what I've seen and experienced here, Asian people tend to marry within their own race because:
>it's expected
>family pressure
>other races may not be as receptive to them
>they meet each other through activities, church, etc., since minorities tend to hang with other minorities
but the attraction to other races is still there

even my azn oneitis said I'm nice-looking, and she's more into people that look like whoever the fuck played Gale in The Hunger Games movies than kpop idols; some other girls I talk to are definitely into the kpop idol look and can admit they look feminine

I'm just speaking generally, the consensus seems to be that other races are more attractive to many Asian women who prefer masculine-looking men

thats not the point. I go around white people i don't fit in and in Asia im a foreigner Your self identification doesn't mean anything when other people don't see it your way

>other people don't see it that way
And why should their opinions matter above mine? Whether people like it or not I was made from Asian and European blood and that's who I am.

>tfw white but super into black women
>tfw have to repress these urges because race mixing is degenerate

I wish I never took the red pill.

>My whore sister just got her first boyfriend and he's a spic anchor baby
So why are you telling us, anonymous people on the internet, instead of talking about it with your sister? What kind of coward are you!

In my opinion as long as you get a tall handsome Korean grill without plastic surgery, then your kids are in good shape.

But I have yellow fever, so take this with a grain of salt.

You'll never truly fit in with either group though regardless of how your degenerate family feels. And I say that because it's true. Muhammed Ali said the same god damn thing. IDC if your white, black, brown, or yellow... race mixing is a mistake.

>degenerate
Ebin meme.

>Muhamad Ali
Forsaked his views later on in life.

Disgusting... enjoy you're fucking aids. You realize your part of the most sought after, most beautiful race?
And you choose to go after the very lowest...

>beta fat white guy
>money hungry asian woman
90% of hapas are made this way

>I'm a black guy
Haha okay then mate.

>So why are you telling us, anonymous people on the internet, instead of talking about it with your sister? What kind of coward are you!
Hey sis, stop fucking that boyfriend of yours OK?
Why? Because he's Mexican...
Yeah no...

Is that the only grievance you have against him? Which color hole he popped out of?

If he was a 6'0", 6-figure earning Mexican would you care?

yup, to be specific, a black dwarf
behold my midget hand

My parents were normal and both accomplished people. I won't deny that happens but it's not part of my life.
>You realize your part of the most sought after, most beautiful race?
>Part of
It's not hard to be considered god looking if you're white in a Eurocentric beauty world but that being said, just because there's good looking people out there doesn't mean he himself is good looking. A 5'4' manlet with deformities doesn't have higher sexual value than a 6'3 African model.

post body you imp

> korean without surgery
> good looking
Pick one.

Alternately you could not be a faggot who defines yourself by your race and just do you.

your hands are small and chubby. You're either 5'7 or fat. Or both. Don't go around talking about how black you are when you're not 6'0+ and ripped

I lived in Seoul for about 3 years, if you think height is a meme in real life, trying living in South Korea.

They are literally the most insecure society in existence. There's a reason their males are the best in pro-gaming, they can't stand the shallow drudgery life that is modern day South Korea.

I said I'm a dwarf, I'm actually 4'6", of course my hands are small and chubby

all I've got is a back pic from before I started lifting seriously, tho I'm still DYEL as fuck

Don't worry OP.

Guem Jan Di is a very strong woman and would give you strong children.

Elliot pls go. Nobody wants to hear your autistic genetic bullying.

lots of stellar looking korean men, my girlfriends dad for example is hot af

Lel wtf

Ever think they just might be better at some things than you? You're on Veeky Forums so you're not pro at anything

FUCK race mixing

Genocide is coming for you faggots.

>hur people on Veeky Forums are complete losers
I played 12 times in GSL sc2, never got very far but had fun, and was considered pro.

I couldn't give a shit about the amount on melanin in his skin. The stupid skin color meme needs to die. It's a strawman arguement that tries to discredit "racism" by oversimplification. Like gay marriage "oh, you're against two people just because they're in love? Wow you're a bigot"
Or abortion "oh wow, you don't think women should decide to do with their own bodies? SEXIST!"

If melanin was the only difference between the races racism would not exist friendo. There a cultural as well genetic differences. You can change and adapt to a different culture but you can't change somebodies genes without mudding up someone else's. If you believe in evolution you know how stupid the "we're all the same color on the inside" meme really is. We have many, many differences, inside and out. We have different temperments and even if somebody changes cultures tmwho they are on the inside can never truly change. Not to mention the spic isn't even fully westernized. If he was I'd be more accepting of it. He speaks fluent Spanish and his mom and or dad are illegals who can't speak a lick of English. These pieces if shit come into the country and vote dem, it's not fair. We have generations of people born in this country who've helped build it to what it is today and then THESE people cone in ILLEGALLY and all of a sudden the get the same say as the rest of us. It's not fair and if my "racism" offends you I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. I never used to be this way growing up, in fact I was the exact opposite. But you can only deny reality for so long.

Fuck I really butchered that one. I'm on mobile so pls no bully. It reads like a retard typed it so it should be easier for you all to read atleast...

why does it bother you that he isn't Westernized? is it because he's in a Western country, or do you just want everyone to be more Western? if it's the former I can *almost* understand the frustration with him in general, but I can't really comprehend why it personally offends you that he's with your sister

It also reads like a retard wrote it because a retard wrote it. Stay in /pol/ where you belong you degenerate racist scum

See? That's what you should have posted instead of your first one

I agree that illegals need to go. It's not at all fair that people can hop a border they're conveniently next to and have full amnesty just because while there are people literally about to be bombed with nowhere to go who are outright fucked because they weren't born next to a country that isn't as shit

Otherwise I don't really think race matters. It doesn't matter to me at least. I'm Mexican and I could not be more different from the stereotypical Los Angeles Mexican. I hang out with chinks who could not be more different from the stereotypical Los Angeles chink. I know muh anecdotes don't mean shit I'm just baffled about why people pay so much attention to race when it's a combination of things that affect who we are

Even genetics is 1/2 genes, 1/2 environment. Epigenetics is becoming it's own huge area of study and it's yielding surprising research but people are still doubling down on nature vs. nuture. It's both in varying degrees in varying situations. Way too nuanced to be generalized in any degree

But for the most part I agree with you user. I fucking hate illegals who don't integrate. Do as the Romans when you're in Rome or get the fuck out. There are other places for that kind of shit

cute

I couldn't care less if the rest of the world was westernized. My country is and so should it's people. It bothers me that he's Hispanic. I don't believe in race mixing regardless of race. Whites for whites blacks for blacks and the same should be said for every color inbetween. I'm sure you're one of those people who think the only thing that separates us is culture, but culture is only part of it. I believe like different breeds of dogs the different races have different "temperments" and behavior patterns that are hard wired into our brain. And THAT is what leads to different cultures. Even if we adapt to another culture we'll still be different.
We evolved in completely different parts of the world to survive in our respected environments. Both physically and mentally. So when you get these people who evolved for very different environments and mixing them together you're just working against evolution. It's like mixing a lion and a tiger. You get an animal that cannot survive or thrive in either environments. I think both lions and tigers are beautiful animals but that doesn't mean they should mix...

Stay in your tumblr safe space where you belong normie scum...

>implying that's you and not just some picture you saved

races may be different "breeds" to you, but we're all the same species--even though we adapted differently to our environments, we didn't *evolve* separately. to go "against" evolution would mean that we deviate from the path given to us by nature. if race-mixing is working against evolution, then so is giving diabetics insulin or treating cancer patients with chemo

I try

kek, why is it so hard to believe? who wants to pretend to be a black dwarf? but I will see if I can take another one, just for you

>Even genetics is 1/2 genes, 1/2 environment.
Exactly, this is who I DO care about race. Especially when it looks like mine is being forced to mix with others around the world. If every white nation wasn't fucking race mixing I wouldn't care so much about race mixing. Let's race mix as long as there are 1 or 2 ethnically pure white countries but NO. white countries for everybody come one come all... I hate it.

>I'm Mexican
So you were born in Mexico? Reminder thst "Mexican" is a nationality not a race.

Also, are you mixed or not? I'm curious. Alot of mexicans/hispanics don't realize that they are mixed. Pic related is what a real full blooded spic looks like.

good because you are both at the same time, Hitler would be proud of you

Posts like this literally keep me up at night. I have an Asian girlfriend whom I love and we met at college under normal circumstances. I'm not an autistic beta but it sounds like hapas hate their dads no matter what? What's the deal here man?? Like what's your relationship with your dad?

>-even though we adapted differently to our environments, we didn't *evolve* separately.
Wut...

>would mean that we deviate from the path given to us by nature
My point exactly

>diabetes
>cancer
Diabetes in large part is do to bad life style choices, same could be said for cancer to a degree. But yeah, if we selectively bread people and avoided treating cancer patients we could essentially get rid of it or Atleast minimise it since cancer is largely genetic/heretidary... not sure what your point was there. It's also not really going against evolution to treat cancer patients IMO. I'm not sure and I have nothing factual to back the numbers up but I've always been under the impression that that the MAJORITY (pls correct me if I'm wrong) of people who get cancer tend to be 30+ years of age. [Citation needed] which is well above the age most have kids. And it doesn't matter what happens to someone after they have kids from an evolutionary aspect since they've already passed their genes.

hapa here

asians think i look white
whites think i look asian

It's undoubtedly an identity crisis for then, but I'm sure it could be handled a lot better with proper raising of the child.

What's it like with family?

just ask yourself would your gf still like you if you looked similar to her brother

if no then you are a trophy cuck

here

adapting is different from evolving, was my point... we're all homo sapiens, still. also Type 1 Diabetes is not due to bad lifestyle choices, I have it and I'm the only one in my family with Type 1

why is it not going against evolution to treat cancer patients, then? did nature not intend for them to die, just like it supposedly intended for the different races to evolve separately?

amen brother, it's all about personality... looks/preference is completely irrelevant!

She's said she typically doesn't go for other Asian guys because they remind her of her cousins or something. I realize the implication... But I wouldn't say she views me as a trophy, she's dated like a Persian guy before

my life is prty gud so i cant complain

dads family is like 6'3-6'5 and im 6'2 and i got a big weenie

both my parents are rich and i dont even have to work if i dont want to so dont take me as an example of a typical hapa

ya so you are dating someone who is not attracted to herself

Lol if I was dating an Asian and she said she doesn't go for Asian guys I would drop her instantly.

1. She's a self-hater
2. She's trying to stroke my ego by insulting her people which is an insult to think that would work on me
3. Has to be a really retarded bitch to admit that out loud

relax... a fit, driven & good looking white guy is a trophy husband for all females, senpai

don't forget tall

Im mexican and my wife is chinese we get along fine and we think most hapa problems come from white and asian mixing its pretty funny tbqh

*A fit, driven & good looking guy is a trophy husband for all females, senpai
FTFY

nobodys talking about the parents relationship you dumbass spic

we are talking about the psychological health of the male children

white/asian hapa boys are typically above average intelligence due to being a hybrid of the 2 most intelligent races

more intelligent people tend to be more introspective and therefore come with more psychological problems

i dont think your dumbass kids will have any problems considering your retarded spic genetics will dumb them down

Good god, people will get over it in time just like all the "pure" european genetics (german, polish, irish, swedish, english) that just blended into more advanced and beatiful genetics. White+Asian will be masterrace imho. Smarts of asian + smarts and dominance drive of whites = unstoppable.

>tfw just pasty white europoor ancestors

Nigga you are retarded and i hope my mexi bro is smashing and filling your sister's cunt

You sound like elliot fucking rodgers

>some mexican is fugging my sister reeeeeeee

>white/asian hapa boys are typically above average intelligence due to being a hybrid of the 2 most intelligent races

Who the hell is that oh the right?

just do it

>adapting is different from evolving, was my point...
But evolving isn't different from adapting. This doesn't go against any of my previous points.

>why is it not going against evolution to treat cancer patients, then? did nature not intend for them to die, just like it supposedly intended for the different races to evolve separately?
Did you not read what I wrote? For evolution to take place all that needs to happen is for someone to pass on their genes. To go against evolution you'd have to make it to where someone, who normally wouldn't be able to reproduce DOES. If you save someone who has cancer that otherwise would had died without treatment and they go on to reproduce then YES, thst goes against evolution. My point was that I think most people who get cancer are people who have already reproduced, hence it doesn't matter if they live or die after that as their genes have already been passed on.

>we're all homo sapiens, still.
Again, this doesn't go against any of my previous points. My dog euphemism for example, are the different breeds not all canines ?

Yeah nah m8
You are not making a great case for your
Superior intellect

Just giving me more evidence that whites and asians make super autists

Also the parents relatitonship can have an effect on the child

Whites are the most sought after though.

If a girl, of any background, had a choice between a white male or a non-white male, they would go for the white male.

A fit, driven, good looking guy isn't a trophy, it's a catch.

A fit, driven, good looking WHITE guy is a trophy, and that girl won the lottery.

"yeah nah"

spic-level comeback m8

In the Anglo and euro hemisphere without a doubt.