Roid / feels / shitposting / manlets

cheating frauds general for criminals

previous thread

>When a natty DYEL ask you for advice even though u clearly have roid delts and your skin looks like it was misplaced from your ballsack

How do you guys even reply to these fucks? I just give meme advice

say something bimbo would. talk about nutrition timing dextrose intra workout, shit like that.

Sometimes I really want to crash their world and tell them that everyone who looks good is not natty and tell them that they'll make more gains off a single cycle than lifting for like 3 years optimally.

Is that a retarded idea?

>they'll make more gains off a single cycle than lifting for like 3 years optimally
Nope, typically you're talking 6 months to a year's worth of gains in one cycle.

PSMF + Tren + Test (for cutting obviously)

1st cycle also. does that combo look like a bed idea? obviously with a PCT and AI...

If you do 16 weeks of test + dbol it is definitely closer to 2 years

fat?

dbol for first month i mean

no, Im around 20-23% bodyfat, want to drop to 10-15% the fastest possible to not lose strength and keep bulking the rest of the year

You people are idiots. Give normies real advice. Teach them about the main four movements and that if they want to look good its 80% diet. There is TONS of advice you can give to normie lifters that will benefit them massively.
Telling them shit like "ohhh well you know you could just take a buncha dbol and do curls and get huge" is the most retarded, detrimental bullshit you could feed them.
You CAN and SHOULD make plenty of gains natty before you consider steroids. Understanding how to lift and diet properly is HUGE and it takes most people several years to understand.
Complete waste of tren. 100mg test/week is plenty for psmf.

>Complete waste of tren. 100mg test/week is plenty for psmf.
thanks man

I will still need to take PCT after, right?

>Give normies real advice. Teach them about the main four movements and that if they want to look good its 80% diet. There is TONS of advice you can give to normie lifters that will benefit them massively.

But where's the guarantee they'll listen to it?

Yeah I could start teaching them all this shit but why would I waste my time when they likely will just give up after a shortwhile?

is there a board you guys like that isn't full of socially retarded morons?

seriously i can't look at Veeky Forums without feeling sick now, its like i'm looking at r9k

I was including an oral, and you're usually talking 30lbs of LBM gain tops after a typical cycle with an oral kickstart, around the same as the first year of lifting and dieting somewhat competently.

I like /gif/ -no retarded bulshit, just images and webs and gifs straight to the point

lol

Numisc AAS board is pretty good.

Veeky Forums is literally /r9k/ now

>I like /gif/ -no retarded bulshit, just images and webs and gifs straight to the point

Literally all cuck shit

>Go on that board
>Every single thread is women getting fucked by niggers
>Like 6 cuck dedicated threads
>bunch of other threads that are just thinly veiled cuck threads

>I will still need to take PCT after, right?
Yes
>I could start teaching them all this shit but why would I waste my time when they likely will just give up after a shortwhile?
Don't mentor yolo idiots? Just give one small piece of advice at a time, if they keep coming back for more you will know they are serious.
It's summer man. It always gets ridiculous on every board this time of year. I have seen so many summers come and go on this damn Malaysian pole dancing forum.

no no i meant a fitness/steroid forum/community

I'm pretty much done with Veeky Forums. I really like the format and rapid fire posting we get off here, but fuck me this place is toxic

Nope.

Nice Jerrbears though.

Misc

well, for me it provides good information of people not trying to sell me shit or trying to get me into some ridiculous cult like crossfit or veganism

tou' you still have to filter the trolls and shitposters

Dumb newbie question, I'm nearing the end of my first cycle. Got three vials of test E from one source, injections went in quickly with little effort on the plunger. Those ran out so I ordered 3 more vials from a different source, and this oil is way thicker. Takes a considerable amount of force to push the plunger in now. Dosages are the same, needles/syringes the same, could it be that the two sources use different oil types? I know the first source used GSO, second source did not list oil type.

You are probably right about the different oil but who knows. I would advise you find a reliable source you like and don't ever switch.

Not him but I heard about somebody getting Halotestin instead of Dbol from their source and nearly dying

I am now scared. What do I do?

what about psmf + only winstrol? will I die?

I agree, fit is a toxic board now. Fraud is the only good thread on this board.

fat like overweight, not u food

I think I like this source, have been using their aromasin and Anavar and both seem good from what I can tell. Was just curious really

Oral only is a waste of time, always run a test base.

200mg test e/ week + psmf

Halo is pretty hard to come by. Anyway you have to have a certain amount of courage to inject random bathtub chemicals into your body. Most of the time your worst case scenario is just a course of antibiotics if something bad happens.
Fraud is a fuckfest of noobs right now too. It really blows my mind that people are willing to inject random shit into their body based on some anonymous recommendation on this board without even knowing how to lift or diet properly.

>Most of the time your worst case scenario is just a course of antibiotics if something bad happens.

Well you can die or at least have serious damage from taking dbol-dosages of Halo...

Aren't you kind of terrified of that shit? It could be a simple messup or maybe even selling halo as dbol on purpose and gg liver.

>It really blows my mind that people are willing to inject random shit into their body based on some anonymous recommendation on this board without even knowing how to lift or diet properly
Got to realize that a majority of posters on fit are underageb& high school students, so everything I quoted you on is to be expected of them.

I have never taken orals in my life. I like to drink and I have no intentions of ever competing so I don't see the need to abuse my body with orals. I see guys post bloods with liver values worse than mine and I drink pretty regularly. These guys claim to not drink and have clean diets and whatnot but they use orals. You figure it out. Injectable steroids are plenty strong.
I don't think the majority of people in fraud are underage. Highschool kids can't afford steroids for the most part. Fit in general is infested with teens like every other board during summer but I don't know about fraud.

Thread sucks, time for blogging.

Completely written off 18yo, ignoring her, pointedly avoiding being around her or any eye contact. I'm not trying to be a dick to her, I just don't feel I can interact with her in a friendly way like I can with my other coworkers, and besides that it would probably just be playing into how she's constantly seeking attention from me. The staring hasn't stopped, I see her in my peripherals looking constantly and even places herself in my path and stands there multiple times a day seemingly just trying to get me to make eye contact with her. It's whatever, she'll eventually stop.

Saw her flirting with another coworker, when I was walking past. She made sure to call him over to flirt with him as I was walking past doing my job, I just laughed to myself about that. He's actually a lot less attractive than me and very dull in comparison, but he's younger than me, so I guess that works for her. Thinking back on the last few weeks after she cancelled our date, she actually seemed to be trying to match me for a little bit in how much I was joking around with everyone on the job and dancing constantly, but she couldn't keep up with my breadth of knowledge and humor, that probably ended up intimidating her.

I guess I'm still dwelling on her in some small way, even still thinking about her, but hey: this was my really my first in-person attraction with a female and I feel like I'm finally moving past it.

Canary, I still think you aren't quite right, my experience seems to reflect that. Her saying that age was an issue for her was really just oversimplifying the differences between us in things like personality and self-awareness.

All that being said, I really fucking like my personality lately. I'm live, animated and a goddamn character. Everyone around me seems to like my sense of humor, a few times with certain people I get the sense they think I'm obnoxious and overbearing, but I'd say that's their problem.

True man.

I don't really drink at all(not much of a fan) but when I heard about that it really made me re-consider how liberally I would pop 50mg dbol before. Pretty scary desu

She's 18 breh. Fuck that bitch. Go on tinder or whatever the fuck you guys do now and get some poon.
If you wanna compete and you are actually serious and dedicated then by all means use orals. If not, pic related.

I've never liked alcohol though. If anything, smoking marijuana is like Alcohol 2.0: improved edition.

Orals are still nice, you're using tren but you're scared of dbol? m8...

How fast does DNP cut weight on average for a week?
Also, anyone have a DNP progress pic?

Marijuana is fine if you can keep your shit together. I am smoking right now actually.
As for tren it can mess with lipids and blood pressure but by keeping test low and do cardio I don't have blood pressure issues and I can run short blasts of gw501516 to correct lipid issues.

>Fuck that bitch
Lel, she's alright, who wouldn't want attention from me, I'm awesome.

Still don't like online dating, I feel like I do way better in person now. Just about two-thirds of my coworkers are female, mostly taken, but I pretty much jokingly flirt with most of them all day. This experience still hasn't learned me about trying to get involved with a coworker, I just really think that this area's pretty fucking terrible for meeting people otherwise. This one coworker jokes with me a lot about my dancing and I joke with her about giving me the eyes all day at work, she seems to laugh at all my jokes and legit is giving me the eyes. I don't know, could be something there.

man ur dumb

how bout you try asking a question that is actually answerable

depends on:
dosage
your weight
your bf%
your tdee
your diet

>and legit is giving me the eyes. I don't know, could be something there.
Could be? Cmon man. If you are American and don't invite her to an independence day party and get her drunk and make out with her you are fucking up.

I'll probably see if she's available next time I see her, yeah.

hey i'm a noob skinny fuck and i want to know what the four main movements are. srs request

Squat, deadlift, overhead press and bench press.

Or maybe the row somewhere in there. Jesus why are you in /roids/ m8?

Quick boys I'm chatting up a girl and she just said she wants to be my gym Qt3.14. What should I tell her are the rules to being my gym Qt3.14

1. Dress cute?
2.??
3.???
4. Blow me in the car after?? Profit?

>Jesus why are you in /roids/ m8?
didn't even notice the subject I'm just scanning through threads so I can learn some stuff that will help me get started

btw what did you mean by >Or maybe the row somewhere in there

I don't know if you would consider that a main movement, i guess it is. Since then there's no pulling movement in those 4

Massage your muscles after. Buy post workout meal.

Help! Hurry give me rules

And don't be a jew

>let you grab her ass while she squats
Is that sufficiently seedy?

>fucking fuckloads of fat on my hips and ass compared to everywhere else

fuck

I told her massages were necessary and she curved me. She does have a boyfriend, but he's a loser fucking nig nog who is a minimum wage cuck "aspiring music producer". If she doesn't get the hint that if I'm going to train her she better suck my cock this is gonna end quick.

Pretty sure he's cheated on her. I'm hoping she's looking for revenge

Degenerate as fuck

I'm teaching him a valuable lesson. I'm a savage just looking for some pussy. My ex girlfriend did this same shit to me, I have become jaded

>at the gym on a Saturday night
>gonna go home and cook up chicken and rice
And people ask me how I'm wearing XL shirts.
Like bitch I only have a social life 2 days a month.
It's equal measures sad and awesome

Back in the day I would've never done this, I looked down upon guys who do this. But when my girlfriend cheated on me and destroyed me I learned a valuable lesson. All men are savages and they don't give a fuck if a woman is in a relationship. They don't care.

>All men are savages and they don't give a fuck if a woman is in a relationship. They don't care.
Ayy welcome to the club.
You are that asshole who the skinny dudes with long hair that can't seem to get a girl once HighSchool is over fucking hate
Well done

why do cuckolds like you put the blame on the guy when the girl is the one who is the thirsty slut that's cheating?

no matter if he fucked her or not she is still trash that wants to cheat

I know, she is scum too just like him.

I'm not the cuckold, I'm the one doing the cucking now.

>when the girl is the one who is the thirsty slut that's cheating?
Exactly what I asked the boyfriend of the girl I lost my virginity too kek

They don't have an answer for it.
They just know they're mad because someone else fucked their girl

>just like him

he's not a scum you faggot

go cry somewhere else, it's ENTIRELY on the girl's part

At least you get to be at the gym. I'm fucking working all day. I was supposed to set a new PR on the bench, god damn it.

I'd rather be at the gym than having a social life nine times out of ten, though. It's the place I'm happiest besides in bed with my girl.

Nah he's scum for trying to get with her, knowing she was in a relationship. She's scum for doing it.

If he's not scum why am I being called scum for doing the same lol

I would prefer to go to the gym, then go out with friends.
Having gym and a social life is best.

Why are you so mad at him?

cuz he is a shit genetics cuckold who is butthurt that "his" girl doesn't even have enough respect for him to not fuck someone else behind his back

Wasn't someone having a tantrum the other day because I was laughing at the idea of cucking betas?
Isn't someone supposed to say something about insecurity now?

Last thread I posted a stack with eph, yoh, syn, and caf. That was mainly because the place I was gonna get my eph from sold yoh stack with those numbers, and it'd be easier to get kit that is mixed already than to buy the stuff individually.

Would just taking 15mg Ephedrine, and 200mg Caffiene twice a day be fine?

help tren is making me masturbate to le filthy things

>how to spot the social justice warrior

user no

guys I'm wondering if I fucked up cause idk what the fuck is going on. This is my first week of my cycle, also my first cycle ever. Running test p, test e, and dbol. So far pinned 250 test p, and was gonna pin the rest of the test E tomorrow. things were going alright the first few days.

Wednesday I went hard as fuck for probably too long (around 5 hours), but I was feeling good. Thursday I fucked up and woke up late for class so I had to rush out (I have class all day on Thursdays). Didn't eat anything till 3-4pm ish that day besides a gatorade. That afternoon I lifted not as hard cause I felt like shit. Wanted to meet my kcal goal so I managed to stuff my face throughout the afternoon/night and I think I hit around 3kcal. I had some of the worst insomnia of my life. Popped a bunch of melatonin and still couldn't sleep, just generally felt like shit.

This morning I woke up crazy bloated, puffy and I had a crazy dark piss. I'm usually pretty hydrated to the point that I'm pissing clear so it was strange. Figured my E2 was high so I popped 25 aromasin. Was doing 12.5 Aromasin E3D, so I think this was a mistake because I think I shot my E2 as I've had no energy all day. Going back to the dark piss though I'm wondering if this was Rhabdo. Never had it before that I can remember, but I did also wake up with a burning feeling in all my muscles. Anyways, just generally feeling like shit. No energy, brain fog, puffy, bloated. Is this the dbol?

tl;dr
Generally just feel like shit right now and I just wanted to get feedback on what's going on

>2 days a month
this fuckin chad here

coming to fit so much has made me look for a penis on all women
>watching video
>where is the penis
>where is ur penis u slut
>show me ur penis
>no homo
>it's a chick
>no penis

did you pin 250 test p in one injection? how often do you pin? i think rhabdo gives you brown piss.

I did 125 and 125. First time was on Sunday, second time on Wednesday. Was gonna pin Test E today, but I wasn't feeling it. also taking 25mg dbol ED since Sunday.

no, that's just because it's a video of thailand

i've never used test p, but it is a short ester and is pinned more frequently. could have felt shitty from that
next morning bloat could have been from stuffing your face the previous night and not drinking enough water
the 25 aromasin was probably unnecessary too
burning feeling in your muscles was probably the doms from working out for 5 fucking hours

i feel like you're one of those people who probably think they have lordosis and gyno because you saw a thread on it on fit. also don't think you've looked into the ronalds enough.

gl tho friendo, hope it all works out in the end

Considering becoming a real man, but never shot before and considering what cycle I should run.

I'm considering 50mg tren ace/50mg test e every two days for 8 weeks or so, with clen coming off my cycle. Is that too much for my first time or a decent starting point? Doing it to bulk and I'm ~80kg at the moment, and ~15%bf

Also, what should I get for PCT? Haven't found all that much info on chems in particular and how much, just mentions that it is necessary.

Also, how bad is this tren cough I hear so much about? Can you die from lack of air or is it just like ripping a big cone when you first start smoking pot?

Appreciate your time, chaps.

>crime
>fraud
c and f are in red
chem used to go by chemfag, or CF
chem is a shitposting fraud manlet who went to prison

chem will post in this thread

pls
I miss that cheeky junkie

dont do tren and clen your first cycle god damn dude. you need to learn how your body responds to the mild stuff before you jump to that. stick to a basic Test E/P/C with an oral starter (dbol, or a tren oral if you really want to do tren). Wouldn't recommend doing an oral for the whole cycle or oral only cycle cause your liver.

id recommend doing aromasin during the whole cycle so PCT is easier, also no rebound like adex. Either way have aromasin and nolva on hand as its usually standard to take nolva for PCT and an AI for gyno or high E2, but I usually just run aromasin during and PCT.

Really though you need to look this shit up yourself and learn what it means. Know the difference between adex vs aromasin (competitive vs suicide), AI vs SERM. Know what high vs low estrogen levels do to you. Learn what the diffferent ester chains mean. Learn about how to inject, and learn about all the sides, there are many for each thing you put in yourself

i saw him post on /r/steroids yesterday.

only a matter of time

If find a source who sells halo disguised as dbol I would buy ever last tablet he has.
That's some unrealistic scenario cause halo is so much more expensive than dbols.
But that's the reason you research your source and get your shit tested or at.least find someone who already did a.test on there product

>Is that too much
yes
>with clen coming off my cycle
dont
>bulk
>~15%bf
pls
>8 weeks
too short for test e
>Also, how bad is this tren cough I hear so much about?
bad
>Can you die from lack of air or is it just like ripping a big cone when you first start smoking pot?
somewhere in between

today marks my 7th day being a fraud

and holy fucking shit, this is absurd

the pumps are mindblowing, feels amazing

already visibly bigger and my calories are still fairly low

Have no fucking idea how bitcoin works, that shit fucking sucks seriously.

Was it worth the hate from nattys

5th day on DNP and ain't feeling anything. Hope I didn't get scammed.

you dont need to know how it works.

you go to a website that sells them. buy some. then you click send and enter in the long number that the dealer said was his bitcoin-wallet.

what dosage?

are you mentally challenged

500mg will give it another 5 days before cumping to 750. pretty sure it's powder and not crystal so I'm taking less. from dnpweightloss.

have you opened one up? they're only a few cents right so it doesnt matter if you waste one. it should stain stuff very yellow

nah did on my first cycle but I'll do it tomorrow. hope it's good because it's winter in Aus and perfect time to do DNP.

Me2 :(

This fad about super low test being enough to retain all your gains has to end.

>100mg test/week is plenty for psmf.
It's gone from people saying just test 500, to 250 trt and now 100?

What's next, 50? If you're anywhere near a decent size a diet that basically starves you like PSMF does is NOT going to retain all your muscle with natural levels of test.

So why, instead of cracking your heads over "what amount of test" is right, don't you just go on super low test and some super anti-catabolic drug like tren/anavar at a low dose too rather than all this shinaniganry going on.

P.S. Capitalist, your heartburn problems can probably get solved with Omeprazole, take 20mg in the morning half an hour before food and you're good to go for the rest of the day.